Three Pigs And A Baby
- Teen Lucky and Hamlet's "conversation":Lucky: You know what?Hamlet: Oh, man...Lucky: Sometimes...Hamlet: Yeah, my mom!Lucky: I mean, like...Hamlet: What you say!Lucky: Totally!Hamlet: Yeah!Lucky: (sighs) I wish I could talk to my dads like I talk to you.
- Big Boss stopping Musical Wolf from playing his song by slamming the pano cover on his hands.
Tortoise Vs. Hare
- The conniptions Murray experiences whenever he hears the words "slow and steady."
- The way Annette seems to interject into a conversation, only to be revealed to be talking to a client.
The Goldilocks and the Three Bears Show
- This exchange:Goldilocks: Can Doodie be in the show too?Jay: Of course. Reality TV and "Doodie" go hand in hand!
- Jay's Genre Savvy reaction to the finale:Jay: No, please! Not a surprise twist ending with a touching monologue from a lead character who'd just undergone an emotional transformation!