- The Score Creeper getting miffed at others ignoring his creepy monologues, which he actually spent hours of rehearsal on. He switches from an ominous voice to a ridiculously casual one at the drop of the hat thanks to this.
- Hawkodile beating up his love hearts from Dr. Fox.
- The dramatic reveal that Richard is really boring.
- Once the sparkle matter that Richard is producing starts to grow huge and destroy the castle thanks to it clumping together, Dr. Fox notices that this could only happen if something sticky got into the serum. Cut to Unikitty and Puppycorn randomly adding bubblegum pieces and glue bottles to the serum while singing about it.
- When Master Frown gets trapped inside the snowman Puppycorn pierces his eye with a carrot, inflicting lots of pain on Frown who then makes the snowman wiggle around. Puppycorn assumes his snowman came to life.
- This moment:Puppycorn: But what about the power of love and my holiday spirit?
Dr. Fox: Oh silly... (Sudden zoom-in on her face.) LOVE IS NO MATCH FOR THE SUN!!!
- After Unikitty, Puppycorn and Dr. Fox head back for more hot cocoa, Richard asks Hawkodile if he knew the snowman was really Master Frown. Hawkodile reveals that, yes, he did know.
- Hawkodile trains everyone to be an action hero. Unikitty and Puppycorn adopt Good Cop/Bad Cop personas, Dr. Fox becomes a super hacker and Richard becomes "The Man of Few Words". And the one word he does say?Richard: Catchphrase.
- After the Training Montage, the team goes to fight Eagleator... and realize they never learned how to actually fight during the montage.
- Dr. Fox becoming a cyborg.Dr. Fox: I haven't had to move in so long! I don't even know where the robot ends, (Starts talking in robot voice) AND I BEGIIIIIIN!!!
- Everyone pilots a part of the body, and Richard gets the appendix.Richard: Wait, what am I?
Dr. Fox: You're the appendix! It's a part that just sits there, and occasionally explodes.
Richard: (Flatly) Why?
- The appendix turns out to be where the mecha's self-destruct button is.Richard: Oh, You Have GOT to Be Kidding Me!.
- The appendix turns out to be where the mecha's self-destruct button is.
- The giant robot rose up from Craig's (the moose farmer) garden. It would later turn out she was sitting on top of the robots head the entire time theyve been piloting.
- In the end, when Unikitty and her angry side talk out their problems, she tells Dr. Fox to put them back together. But then...Dr. Fox: I never said I could do that. You're stuck like this.
- Richard putting himself in the trash after the kitchen is made dirty again.
- Dr. Fox says that shes a doctor and pulls out a recorder and adds sort of.
- "Farther and farther...farther and farther...farther and farther...", which soon gets warped into simply "Fart...fart...fart...".
- Puppycorns advice to Hawkodile is when ever Puppycorn likes something, he eats it in Crushing Defeat.Hawkodile: Thats liking someTHING, I like someONE.
Puppycorn: Im pretty sure you cant eat a person, I think thats illegal.
- Puppycorn's inability to realize being Unikitty's brother makes him a prince.Dr. Fox: She's a princess, you're her brother, so that makes you...Puppycorn: A dog!!
- Puppycorn faking his death by "pizza poison" in "Regime Change Theater Time", then coming back to life to say he was an alien all along and leaving the kingdom.
- The Puppycorn aliens at the end.
- In lieu of an ambulance carrying Frown away, Brock just slaps a siren onto his head and makes the sound himself while driving him away.
- Unikitty Court itself is just nothing but techno raves and cheering.
- Special mention to how they select the Judge; they use a while to pick one. At first it was going to land on Master Frown, but it lands on Puppycorn instead. Followed by Master Frown's EXTREMELY pissed off expression.
- Judge Puppycorn issues a recess (a literal one), where Unikitty notices that Master Frown isnt happy. We cut to a wide distance shot of Master Frown from far away with a ridiculously grumpy look on his face.
- It's hilarious seeing everyone acting just like Unikitty, but especially the normally deadpan Richard.
- The shot of Richard rotating has his butt very pronounced.
- The film that Unikitty and Puppycorn made. All of it.
- Unikitty gets geared up for the heist in a montage...Before deciding to find a crew. She then proceeds to do the montage in reverse before skipping away.
- Puppycorn's excuse for double-crossing the others:Puppycorn: Sorry sis, but Richard said if I set you guys up, he's let me have half dessert now, and half later! That's two desserts!Dr. Fox: No, that's just one dessert split into two.Puppycorn: Exactly! Two desserts!
- Richard's face during the flashback when he discovers exactly what the "big deal" was about eating dessert before dinner.
- Richard's triple-double-cross culminating into him flying away in a helicopter with the ice cream, all the while laughing in a maniacal (yet still deadpan) fashion... only to immediately stop and go back once he discovers the ice cream sandwiches had all melted. Everyone cheers up once he offers to take them all out for ice cream instead.
- When the incredibly jealous Dave keeps misinterpreting every single male character who happens to be seen with Dr. Fox as a boyfriend of hers. He thinks Hawkodile is Dr. Fox's boyfriend, Richard as her second boyfriend, and Puppycorn as her third!
- Puppycorn even responds "Yes!" when Dave asks if he's Dr. Fox's third boyfriend.
- The entire episode, really. It's a collection of the characters' memories with the framing device of the gang trying to remove an embarrassing memory of Unikitty from Puppycorn.
- The only memory Puppycorn has of Richard is of his fake death from "Hide 'n Seek".
- At some point in the episode, the slime monster and the giant robot from the episode Kaiju Kitty get married to each other. Kitty yells congratulations! to them.
- During the soap opera-like segment, Evil Richard enters. This leads to assorted character reaction shots, ending with Master Frown and Brock. Brock is glad to actually be in this episode, but Master Frown refuses to be part of this silly plot.
- Brock changing costumes and yelling UNNECESSARY COSTUME CHANGE!