- This from the date with Undyne in the final version after she asks you to just tell Alphys hi for her instead of several other more romantic things. Especially funny as Papyrus's reaction gives the implication this isn't the first time Undyne has done this to him:Papyrus: YOU COULD STILL DO ALL THE REST OF THAT! IT WOULD BE FLATTERING!
Undyne: (Running offscreen at him) I'll show you flattery!
Papyrus: NO! NOT THE FLATTERY SUPLEX!
- Most of Mettaton's scenes, but most point to the part where he puts on a gown and starts singing in falsetto for the opera as the part where they completely lost it.
Alphys: Are you wearing a dress? Mettaton, no...
- Just before the opera, we get this exchange:
Mettaton: METTATON, YES!
- Look at Frisk's face during this scene. They just look straight up done with this nonsense already.
- In the full release trailer, there are some snippets of commenters/Youtubers singing their praises about the musical. Even Toby Fox, the creator of Undertale, has something to say about it. His words?Toby Fox: I've heard of it.
- How Bonetrousle starts.Papyrus: IT'S TIME FOR MY BIG NUMBER, SANS! HIT IT!Sans: okay (walks offscreen and hits something)
Papyrus: SANS, I MEANT PLAY THE MUSIC.
Sans: okay (returns onscreen and plays Losing Horns on his trombone.)
- The song starts with the image of Papyrus with a mic and Sans with sunglasses and holding a boom box over his head, which is hilarious by itself.
- As a matter of fact, most of the songs covering Snowdin are pretty funny in general. Given that this is where the human meets Sans, Papyrus and the Snowdin K-9 Unit, this doesnt come as a surprise.
- In "Undertale the Musical But It Gets Faster And Abuses Your Senses", just listen to Flowey's sped up voice in "Your Best Friend". It's been described as a caffeinated chipmunk for good reason.
- For the Roleplay part of the date with Alphys, instead of Cutting Off the Branches regarding who will roleplay as who, Alphys switches back and forth between playing herself and playing Undyne, all while Frisk just stands there with the same "-_-" expression.
- If you turn on the captions during Let's Dating Fight, all the captions say is the Outback Steakhouse menu. And yes, it does progress throughout the entire video. It then says "Supported by Outback Steakhouse!" followed by "Not actually supported by Outback Steakhouse".
- While the context — Flowey realizing not even he is safe from "Chara's" rampage — isn't very funny, the facial expression he makes when he has this realization certainly is.
- More of a funny moment about the musical, but when MotI is playing Deltarune and looks out the window of Kris's bedroom, the text box reads "It's a beautiful day outside." We then learn that the fanbase chaos regarding Megalovania left him a bit rattled.(starting vaguely in the tune of Megalovania) DADADA DA! (gibberish, then camera zooms in and tilts as "WHEN'S MEGALOVANIA" appears on the screen) WHEN'S MEGALOVANIA?! Why hasn't Sans shown up yet?! AAAAHH! (more gibberish, then cut to him examining another thing.)
- "Undyne", ironically, is half Papyrus being a straight-up riot. He basically starts the sequence singing, with the last verse being...Papyrus: WHEN I TELL UNDYNE-WAIT, I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T DO THAT, SHE'LL BE MAD, SHE MIGHT HAVE, AND THEN THROW A COW.
- Then, when Undyne is singing about how she'll break the human child's little bones...Papyrus: I CAN'T HELP BUT FEEL THAT THAT WAS A PERSONAL ATTACK...
- Then, when Undyne is singing about how she'll break the human child's little bones...
- The Shopkeepers' Song. Which is basically the Snowdin Shopkeeper, Gerson and Burgerpants squabbling amongst themselves half the time. Mostly because of Burgerpants, who sounds way older than he should be and a bit like Stan Pines.
- In the livestream premiere of "But Nobody Came", during the ten minute wait for the Fallen to reappear, some viewers began putting up loads of chocolate emojis: claiming that it would speed things up.
Funny / Undertale the Musical