- Betty impersonating Christina. She fails.
- Christina: I'm Scottish, not an Australian hooker.
- Daniel to Betty: I'm sure your nephew's sick of the closet.
- Ignacio getting turned on by Wilhemina... actually Wilhediva Hater, the drag-queen hired to impersonate her.Justin: You need to talk to Grandpa, otherwise that's going to be your new step-mom!
- This exchange between Wilhelmina and Betty in Season 2, as Wilhelmina knows that Betty knows she cheated on Bradford Meade and wants her silence in exchange for a visa for her illegally-immigrated father:Wilhelmina: Come on, girl, I'm black, you're Mexican, let's not talk around it like a couple of dull white people.
- When Claire Meade is forced to take a knitting class, she turns up at Meade Publications with two knitted *things*, and hands off the pink piece to Daniel, and the black piece to Alexis. In a blink and you'll miss it moment while Claire is ranting, Alexis quickly swaps her piece with Daniel's, and nuzzles it.
- When Daniel suggests that their Christmas spread could focus on other seasonal holidays:Wilhemina: Did you just gesture at me when you said 'Kwanzaa'?!
- During "Lose the Boss", when Betty is persuading Sofia to talk to Daniel:Sofia: *search through purse, pulls out breath spray, starts coughing*Betty: What's wrong?Sofia: Perfume.
- Betty takes Daniel to a Karaoke restaurant.Betty: *dragging him onstage* It's half off if you sing.Daniel: But I'm rich!
- In "Icing On The Cake" Amanda receives a package from a designer called Oswald Lorenzo, given by a weirdly-accented man who says she is 'Oswald's new muse' and to 'enyoy'. Amanda tells Marc of how she met Lorenzo the night before at a Jill Sander party, saying she was as nice as she could be and that the other woman was a total bitch, so she ended up charming Lorenzo. Then she opens the box and the dress is a very small, grey rubber parody of one. She reads the small note that calls it 'The Amanda' and is overjoyed at that, wasting no time in putting it on. Unsurprisingly, it turns out that the dress looks ridiculous and it's extremely constricting, leading Amanda to only relent after she gets stuck on the women's room toilet and helped by Christina.
- When the same guy that brought her 'The Amanda' arrives with a new package she starts to tell him off with all the ways the Amanda brought her annoyance, ending with 'it looked awful'. And the man says that of course it did, because there wasn't the hat he has come to give her. Cue Amanda completely forgetting everything and immediately opening the box to put the hat on, which is again, grey rubber, pointy and ridiculous. We then follow the guy and... he meets up with the girl Amanda was mean to at the Jill Sander party, dropping the weird accent as they both look on at how Amanda looks 'like a traffic cone' with the new hat and it's revealed the whole 'The Amanda' thing was revenge for Amanda's rudeness.
- In "Filing For The Enemy", Wilhelmina tries to convince Betty to come work for her at Mode while Daniel's at Player. When Betty doesn't agree, Wilhelmina tells Daniel about the lunch. It cuts to Daniel talking to Betty and acting like she's cheating on him. The entire conversation comes off like a couple breaking up.Daniel: How could you hide this from me?Betty: I'm sorry!Daniel: God, just the thought of it. You sitting at her desk... Rolling calls, for ''her!''Betty: Daniel, I don't want to leave you!Daniel: Then why are you going behind my back?Betty: It wasn't like that.
- Betty-MinaBetty: Not the puppy!
- For a former criminal, Bobby is a really Bad Liar.Bobby: No secret! Austin's a good kid, they're both good kids!
Funny / Ugly Betty