- The promotional trailer to Ty the Tasmanian Tiger was Black Comedy amped Up to Eleven: the scene opens up in a hospital, featuring Spyro, Crash Bandicoot, and Sonic in full body casts, attached to heart monitors and with boomerangs stuck into their bodies. Then Ty shows up, causing the terrified game mascots to panic...then he shouts "Bang!" and all three of the patients promptly go into cardiac arrest from sheer terror and flatline. Ty literally murdered the three of them, just to show how more badass he was.
- Harsher in Hindsight though, as while Sonic, Spyro and Crash still enjoy ongoing popularity, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger has pretty much been forgotten as a dead franchise.
- The first game has a hilarious moment in Rex Marks the Spot where you help Rex and Elle get the treasure. The two platypi greet you outside of a cave where they've found treasure, but they need your help:Elle: Unfortunately, there's a bit of a problem. An eight-legged problem.
TY: Ugh! Spiders! I hate spiders!
Elle: Then you're in luck, darl. It's a giant octopus.
- Considering how horrifying the game's giant spiders can be, TY's dislike of them is completely justified.
- Ranger Ken accidentally knocking out Ty by patting him on the back after he shuts down Cass's waste dumping machine.
- Murray complaining about kids causing problems, as well as their computers, internet, and mobile phones.
- Dennis's description of his lunch for the oil drillers in the second game: a tofu cheese souffle with soymilk glaze, quail eggwash, and a dash of ginger.
- Shortly after opening the marsh hub in Night of the Quinkan, Shazza compliments TY being brave and manly. TY returns the compliment (albeit wrong), leading to a Chain of Corrections.
Funny / TY the Tasmanian Tiger