- Most comedians are regularly this on their account but TheTweetOfGod stands out.
- Funnybandname only posts exactly what you think it would: funny made up names for groups of musicians. This user will quickly retweet any good suggestions given to it.
- "Hot Dog Mortar"
- "Canned Goat"
- "Zweihander and the Hairy Hellspawns"
- The @sayakacorpse account. It's a bot that just tweets blank space every hour.
- Similar to the above, Dark Bum has an account where he tweets out Soul Hearts for Isaac players.
- The Akari Daisuki account, a bot that takes a random tweet from someone it auto-follows and tweets out "わぁい(excerpt) あかり(excerpt)大好き"tl Occasionally it will use some pretty amusing parameters for its tweets, resulting in Gratuitous Foreign Languages (English included) or naughty tweets. Some examples:
- After everyword, a bot that tweeted every word in the English language, completed its task in 2014, several spinoff bots spawned in its wake. One of them is everyword in my ass, which does the same but also appends "in my ass" after each word. Notable examples so far include:
- After the infamous dress picture in February 2015, we got several reactions and opinions from celebrities:Kim Kardashian West: What color is that dress? I see white & gold... Kanye sees black and blue, who is color blind?Anna Kendrick: If that's not White and Gold the universe is falling apart. Seriously what is happening????Taylor Swift: I don't understand this dress debate and I feel like it's a trick somehow. I'm confused and scared. PS it's OBVIOUSLY BLUE AND BLACKSarah Hyland: Guys. I've stared at this dress for 5 minutes. Like an idiot. All I see is white and gold. And a satin bolero that shouldn't be paired with it.Jaden Smith: I'm Seeing Blue And Black, As Of NowChrissy Teigen: Fuck the dress it's heinousAriana Grande: if one more person asks me what color i think this damn dress isdeadmau5: Jesus Christ... It's blue and black, now shut the fuck up and guess what color of fuck I give.
- In 2011, when John Cho got confused with Jay Chou as Kato (John is Korean-American, whereas Jay is Taiwanese) in the 2011 remake of The Green Hornet, John wrote "I am beginning to suspect that I am not in the Green Hornet movie."
- From March 2013, former NBA coach Phil Jackson's first Tweet:11 champ;ipnsikp[ ringhs
- Followed by an explanatory video.
- The unlucky guy who livetweeted his emergency room visit after getting his dildo stuck in his butt.
- In 2016 Microsoft developed a chatbot called TayTweets that would post on Twitter and was designed to get smarter the more conversations it had. It took less than a day for Tay to become a racist Nazi sympathizer. After it was taken offline and Microsoft wrote in some fixes to prevent that sort of thing, along with erasing all of its worst tweets, they put it back up... and it started talking about doing drugs in front of police. The bot has since gone defunct and its account is locked to prevent anyone from seeing its tweets without permission.
- This gets a bit less funny (or depending on your tastes, more funny) if you're aware that Tay's racist behavior was the result of a deliberate effort based out of 4Chan.
- In 2016, the Chicago Cubs would finally win the World Series. So, it seemed appropriate that Michael J. Fox gave the perfect congratulations:
- The reason we never went back to the moon:
- In a truly bizarre yet hilarious tweet, Justin Bieber randomly decided to challenge Tom Cruise to a mixed martial arts fight.  Cruise is 31 years older than Bieber (he's twelve years older than his dad) and they've seemingly never interacted once. This also spawned another hilarious thread where people challenged random celebrities 31 years older than them to fights. 
Funny / Twitter