- Draggle and Reeka's plans to try to stop Cadence into turning six fillies (who are the last direct descendants of the Mane Six) into the new Harmony Bearers always end up getting backfired to them.
- In Classroom of the Future, Moondancer came inside a room where there was Cheerilee inside too. As you know, all mares living in post-Equestria Ponyland wear bows on their tails. Cheerilee, being an Equestrian-era mare, didn't wear one. What was the first thing Moondancer said to Cheerilee?
- A bit meta, but it must be listed here for being excessively funny: In the end of chapter 47 of The Magnificent Six, there is an author's note involving Draggle and Reeka which says, "How they brainstormed, without brains, I have no idea."
- In chapter 5 of Family Relics, while North Star and Firefly were thinking to find a place to stay, Firefly came up with the idea to ask a guard. Their place? Working as bunny waitresses in a casino.
- Imagine Wind Whistler of all ponies turning into an air-headed Valley Girl in Tales of Dream Castle.
Funny / Twilight Then, Twilight Now Universe