Episode 1 - Pilot
- The oft-parodied reference to the Rangers receiving their powers for the first time.Kim: Do we have to?
Zordon: YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH.
- Zach's reaction to Zordon's introduction.Zach: This is an Elephant.
Zordon: No, it's a Mastodon. I said "dinosaurs".
Trini: Cats aren't dinosaurs.
Zordon: Look, these were the only giant robots I had.
Zach: And why am I the black one? You're racist.
- The first morph:Jason: BELT BUCKLE!
Episode 2 - Cancellation
- Scarab attacking with the Chicken Dance.
- The Rangers summoning the Megazord without explanation or extended summoning sequence.
Episode 3 - Gaining Manhood
- Alpha reacting to the Rangers' newly-instilled "attitude".
- Rita confronting the Rangers.Rita: And now to take you twits on one-on-one for the first and only time all series!
- Tommy's entire first battle.
Episode 4 - The Abridged Mini-Series
- Dropping "The Circle of Life" in a surprising yet appropriate place.
Episode 5 - Wax Pathetic
- The morph call.
- The Monster-Matic waking Rita up.Rita: What?! Sounds like someone's making a turtle named Peitouche in there!
- The lines right after Peitouche zaps Trini with the yellow light.Trini: What, focus? This ain't so bad... I guess! TO MEXICO!!!
Kim: That's definitely north!
- Zordon commenting on a rampaging Peitouche.Zordon: As you can see, Peitouche is having an invisible boxing match.
- Baboo commenting on Jason's idiocy.Baboo: Do they have reverse lobotomy procedures? That guy needs one bad!
Episode 6 - A Myster?ous Occurrence
- The Rangers deliver a Take That! to the added visuals of Disney's reversioning of the show:
- Jason: Really...
Episode 7 - Jason David Frankenstein
- In the real episode, Jason David Frank doubled as the actor portraying Frankenstein's monster in the U.S. footage. Much of the humor in the episode stems from this.
Episode 8 - Let's Hear It for the Toy
- Any of Titanus' lines.
- Jason pointing out the difference with Tommy's shield in the footage:Jason: Go put on your "real" shield, doofus!
- When Jason finds the Star Slingers:Jason: All right, the Star Slingers! I can't wait to use them over and over and over! Hey Tommy, what does "Zyuranger" mean?
- From the original version, since taken down:Rita: [pointing to the subtitles] Squatt, I thought I told you to get rid of those random words!
Squatt: I thought they left in episode 3.
Episode 9 - Big Things & Little Packages
- After giving the Rangers their communicators back:Rita: Crap, I forgot to make them face their fears and stuff! Dammit!
- Bulk and Skull trying to do the Mario.
Episode 10 - Chase Figure
- Titanus: Sorry, I was busy reading a story to the kids. Oh, we're fighting now? SERIOUS FACE IS ON!
Episode 11 - America's Natinal Pastime
- Rita's complaints about RPM's place in the timeline.
Episode 12 - The Rangers Lose a Member
- Goldar saying no one could be stupid enough to enter the Dark Dimension on their own... and then Jason does.
- Zack follows not long after.
Episode 15 - Doppelgangbang
- The dialogue between the Rangers and their respective clones.
Episode 15.5 - Now with Recipes for Some Reason
- The entire thing talking about how most rangers wearing glasses are usually screwed over at one point, with Billy leaving Earth to marry a fish, Kendrix flat-out dying, and Danny, who no one wants to be, not even Danny himself. They strangely skip over Cam, who in one episode, turns into a giant bug.
Episode 19 - Testing One's Gourd
- During the commercial fadeout as the Rangers get the pumpkins stuck on their heads:Jason: [camera fades out] Oh no, I can't see! [camera fades back in] Oh wait, it's better now.
Episode 20 - There's No 'U' in Winner
- Tommy and Ernie practicing football.
Episode 23 - From A to Zedd
- Lord Zedd arrives and proclaims that he will be far more successful than Rita and her disturbingly-vaginal monsters. His first creation? The Deflowering Monster (Bloom of Doom), who appears strangely vaginal...
Episode 24 - Daytime Emmy Bait
- The Simian Censor doing his impressions of the Rangers.
- Jason getting him back:Jason: I'm really amused that your character traits mimic those of Sam the Eagle.
The Simian Censor: Oh no, my influence is showing!The Simian Censor: By the time I'm done with this show, it'll look like Teletubbies.
Jason: I thought you wanted to make it less gay!
- Trini trying to convince the team that the other Yellow Ranger is the Simian Censor.Trini: Come on, would Zordon really hire two Yellow Rangers!?
Jason: Don't pin this on Zordon!
Zack: True that, he can only do so much with what the Sentai season provides!
Episode 25 - Random Access Monster
- The crowners in this episode deal with the ridiculousness of the real episode's plot.Zordon: "Now for the audience's sake, the Sword of Power is the most powerful weapon in all of existence; so powerful we're only gonna use it this one episode."Tommy: "I'LL SHOW YOU HOW EVIL I REALLY AM BY POINTING THIS STICK IN A MENACING FASHION... BUT NOT ACTUALLY DOING ANYTHING WITH IT. BYE!"
Episode 26 - No Need to Fret
- Bulk and Skull trying to cosplay as Princess Peach and Bowser for E3.
- So much of Ron Wasserman's dialogue.
Episode 28 - Magenta
- Jason incessantly calling out attacks in the Dark Dimension.
Episode 29 - The New Guy Sucks
- Adam takes over for the narrator. No one likes him.
- Much of the dialogue regarding Sauron's "background change attack".
Episode 33 - There's a Wedding in Here Somewhere
- Rita lampshading Zedd's softer demeanor,Rita: Zedd, parents are complaining that you're too scary. Apparently, it's better to be a bad husband than an evil sorcerer.
- The announcer getting fed up with Alpha's stalling.Announcer: Next week on RECORD YOUR DAMN LINES, ALPHA!
- The wedding and the subsequent reception.
Episode 36 - Grimdorks
- The entire episode is a pretty vicious takedown of a fan-film project.
- Dex's attempts to remain serious in the midst of a children's show.Dex: Uncontrollable fisting!
Episode 45 - Infiltrate
- The extended sequence in which the author walks to a psychiatrist to soothe his mental state. The doctor responds by admitting he wasn't listening and immediately returning to his game of tic-tac-toe.
Episode 47 - Prescience
- After the moon begins experiencing seismic activity thanks to Master Vile looking for the Orb of Doom:Alpha: ...should we be concerned about all that seismic activity on the moon the scanners picked up?"
Zordon: Why? We don't know anyone up on the mo-OHHHH CRAP.