- In Bolivia (level 1):Alister: The video is going to make me sick if you keep on swinging, Lara.
Lara: Look away from the screen, then.
- In Mexico (level 2):Zip: The shaman's staff would be whatever the hell Arthur's sword was called.
Alister: It's called coincidence.
Zip: Huh. Funny name for a sword.
- In Tokyo (level 3), after Lara blows up a canister which allows her roof access:Lara: It's not a party until something gets broken.
- In Ghana (level 4), after shooting a pillar which causes the gears to start moving again:Zip: You got your wish; the place is a death trap.
Lara: It needed a woman's touch.
Lara: Ah, that's much better.
- Later, after the flowing water activates the second gear:
Zip: You know, you scare me.
- At the start of England (level 6):Zip: Hey, now that the power's on, maybe you can go back and pull out Excalibur.
Alister: It's not Excailbur! The Sword in the Stone and Excalibur were two different bloody swords. Arthur got Excalibur after the Sword in his battle with Pellinore. Oh, good grief, nobody gets it straight.
Zip: That's because nobody cares.
Zip: Probably won't be able to hear each other too well when you're underwater though.
- When Lara is underwater:
Lara: There is a God.
Zip: Hey, I heard that.
- At the beginning of the Nepal level, Alister warns Lara to be careful climbing across the ledges:Lara: I have done this before, you know.
Zip: This must be where Santa's evil brother lives.
- In the ice caves:
Alister: I can't look anymore.
- After Lara does some acrobatics over bottomless pits:
Zip: You say that, but you keep on lookin'.
Funny / Tomb Raider: Legend