- His appearance on MTV's After Hours with Josh Horowitz.
- Tom discovered the joys of the American restaurant chain Chili's while shooting Thor, thinking it was the greatest thing since sliced bread (for the record, Chili's is what's called a "casual dining" restaurant, a collection of medium-range restaurants that aren't as bad as fast food, but aren't exactly considered fine dining either, kind of the food equivalent of So Okay, It's Average.) His Avengers co-stars were, well, less than impressed.Clark Gregg: [Tom's] line was, (in a fake English accent) 'I went to this marvelous place called Chillis here in Albuquerque.' We're like listen, Tom...
- When asked by an interviewer what his taste in music was, he mentioned a few bands before saying he was a big fan of hip-hop and knows the lyrics to Will Smith's "Miami". He then proceeded to rap the first verse. It's exactly as awesome as it sounds.
- Tom Hiddleston vs. Loki's Twitter account.
- Better yet, a meeting of the two. Doubles as Heartwarming.
- That time he was eating chocolate before an interview and apologized profusely... with his mouth still very full.
- Getting interrupted by Scarlett Johansson and Jeremy Renner.
- Even funnier how he was interrupted - Jeremy Renner did a quick slap on his rear. When he tried to retaliate, he accidentally grabbed Scarlett's back instead.Tom: I'm trying to explain who I am, can you tell them who I am?
Jeremy Renner: Bad.
Scarlett Johansson: To the core.
- Even funnier how he was interrupted - Jeremy Renner did a quick slap on his rear. When he tried to retaliate, he accidentally grabbed Scarlett's back instead.
- His impression of Owen Wilson as Loki.
- Behold! Tom Hiddleston dancing. It's exactly as awesome and hilarious as it sounds.
- In the commentary: "We don't know why he's dancing, but it's still awesome."
- Here's another one of him dancing and singing in the Shakespeare play Cymbeline.
- His impression of Samuel L. Jackson as Loki.
- Tom and the aforementioned Josh Horowitz have a slumber party.
Funny / Tom Hiddleston