- Meredith spinning the car around when Elijah wouldn't answer him.Elijah: AAAAH WHAT THE HELL
- "Pumpkin head".
- Petunia rolling around on the floor.
- "YOU'RE THAT FUCKING CONDUCTORRRRR"
- "Sorry, I fell asleep in the bathroom. You know how it is." Actually, I'm not sure that we do.
- Rousseau, Bentham and Locke's reaction to seeing Todd Allison walking with Petunia.Bentham: I-I feel like everything I ever believed in is crumbling before me...Waiter: ......
- Chapter 4, Cyril and Petunia getting in the car to go save Todd Allison from certain death.:
- "Why do we need all these things?" "Why not?" "Aren't we just gonna talk to them?" "HAHAHAHA!!"
- Everyone save Cyril's reactions when he brings Petunia in. The blank shock on their faces just kills it.
- Just... the comic's sound effects: ''AUDIBLE GASP''
- Hana dramatically revealing that Cyril is a dangerous man... because he'll break any woman's heart.
- Cyril and Petunia are having a pretty serious conversation in chapter 11... until Cyril takes a sip of his tea, gets sick, and begins to choke it. He refuses to spit it out:Petunia: Spit it back in the cup! Not on the floor!!Cyril: *vigorously shakes head*Petunia: What do you mean "no"?! Are you a baby?!
- And then there's the next page, where Cyril looks sick, exhausted and annoyed... and he's covered by a pretty little pink blanket covered with hearts.
- Petunia and Cyril's reactions to Todd Allison's... personality shift, of sorts, in chapter 12 is relatable and hilarious. Just... look at their faces.
Todd and Cyril: WE'RE NOT FIGHTING!!
- This is followed by Todd and Cyril engaging Passive-Aggressive Kombat via compliments. Petunia nervously tells them to stop fighting.
- Dylan's reunion with Elijah in chapter 15 is hilarious, because the two of them are so over the top; they can't keep their hands off each other and basically shouting in the middle of the street. It's actually pretty cute, and then you cut to Meredith.
- Cyril freaks out over a caterpillar.
Bonus Comics/Nozmo's Tumblr/Other:
- Petunia thanking people for being their favorite character.
- Valentine's Day 2013
- Todd Allison as Ebenezer Scrooge. Ye gods.
- Nozmo made some T&P mugs to sell on Zazzle. One of them's a Cyril mug, and... well... well you should probably see for yourself.
- Hey Cyril, would you tell me a story?
- The modern au in general.
- shut the fuck up cyril
- The purple elephant...
- DID YOU WATCH THIS VID?!?!
- What... do you mean it's not about winning...?
- don't text me ever again
- The fact that in the Modern AU, Cyril, Elijah, and Todd have phones that are decidedly more pretty than what the girls have. Especially Modern!Cyril.
- An anon tells Petunia that they love her nose.
- Will and an inebriated Todd.
- More drunk Todd.
- Petunia the fujoshi.
- Just some of the tags Nozmo writes can be pretty hilarious at times.
- Todd's Twitter is loaded with gold:@mrtoddallison: Dear Internet, today someone slammed a door in my face.@mrtoddallison: I suppose someone may be thinking "maybe you shouldn't have been standing near a door" but that is just RIDICULOUS.@mrtoddallison: I was trying to open the door when it suddenly hit me in the face. I find this happens to me much too frequently.@mrtoddallison: Maybe I should just enter and exit buildings through windows.
@mrtoddallison: It seems someone had the nerve to inform me that they thought I had a snotty face. I told them to go look in the mirror.@mrtoddallison: I also told them that I hope the mirror cracked when they did.
- More snark:
@mrtoddallison: Played some Mozart and this woman told me that she hated it. So I played some more Mozart.@mrtoddallison: Tomorrow I'll play Mozart again too, how do you like that?
- Even more:
@mrtoddallison: Almost time to go home... dear God...@mrtoddallison: Where's my coat@mrtoddallison: WHERE'S MY COAT SHIT I WANT TO GO HOME!!!@mrtoddallison: I found my coat. It was soaking nicely in the sink.@mrtoddallison: So, it was Hana. I asked her why she put MY COAT IN THE SINK and she said it was dirty. Like I'm supposed to be thanking her.
- When he tries to go home that day: