- The Running Gag of Carter Bowen trying to flirt with poor Kara. Even worse, Moira Queen genuinely believes they would be a good match and plays the Shipper on Deck.
- More than a few scenes show Kara or Kal or Barry gorging themselves on obscene amounts of food, right in front of a completely disgusted yet resigned Oliver.
- Cisco's utter horror when Barry candidly confesses he missed ten years of pop culture. He decides to start fixing this by forcing the speedster to watch Twilight — cue incredulous moaning over the lameness.
- Twilight is so lame that Eobard Thawne fully approves countries banning the book and mass-burning them.
- Reasons to reject a potential flat include meth vapors, racoons and the crazy loon next door.
- Clark drinks a bit too much of eggnog for Christmas and starts to wax poetry about his Beebo doll. Kara isn't amused. It also doubles as a Mythology Gag, as his comments accurately predict Beebo's eventual role in canon.
- Barry casually eating popcorn and commenting on Cisco and Hartley's (perceived) UST.
- Barry and Oliver silently arguing over him revealing his identity to Ronnie, Professor Stein, Cisco, and Caitlin while the four are watching confusedly and Kara is watching exasperatedly.
- Firestorm prevents the Dominators bomb from detonating by transforming it into milk chocolates, much to Karas delight as they are her favorite.
Funny / To Hell and Back (Arrowverse)