Here you will find most of the series.
open/close all folders
The Adventure Begins
- The group comes across a merchant selling "magic gems" which were actually colored glass. Markus convinces the man that a particularly small shard has real power.
- Brought full circle when a monster invades the town and he attempts to fight it off with the shard. Markus tells him not to waste the awesome power of the gem on something that pathetic.
- The monster is hiding in the Lair Of The Pigbat King. It's just a bat that they taped to a pig. Sadly, it was not awake during the crew's adventures.
- After killing the monster, the staff of Meadshire state that nobody could have killed it and therefore the gang is too strong to be human. The gang proceeds to run as the far too cheery theme song begins to play. Gregor is nice enough to be arrested after he's asked, Markus tries to hide in some dirt, and Ashe attempts to murder Thog for not mentioning that they'd be arrested for this.
The Adventure Began
- Literally everything in the first episode. In an attempt to get out of paying for their supposed crime, the gang tries to trick the judge. They're arrested for three separate counts of table climbing by the end of it.
- For some amount of time, Gregor is Level Yay. Once he becomes hurt, his level becomes Ow and his experience bar becomes Oh No Oh No Oh No.
- At the end of the arc, Ashe gains "The horrifyingly realization that her first true friendship was with an aging paladin that she abandoned for Markus and Gregor."
The Shrouded Isles
The Prison Of Lights
- Despite trying to dodge a horrifying monster, the gang manages to stealth their way through most of the Prison Of Lights without catching its attention. And then, of course, they fail at the exact last second.
Dealing with Death
- The many moments of Kyr trying to figure out just what Ashe is actually doing, despite Ashe's many declarations of her powers being not magic.
- Kyr points out that many gods used to pass through the area of Nine Shrines, like the Fox King who lives in a mansion next to a lake filled with lanterns. He then points out that's not where they're going: they're going to the shrine on a mountain made of sadness. The party is thrilled to hear this.
- The group performs a play for Charoth, which involves Ashe and Markus acting out a tragic romance. This is not at all helped by the fact that both Ashe and Markus overact every single word. The animated cutscene includes Cherry Blossoms, Love Bubbles, and the both of their faces drawn in a Shoujo-esque style.
- Even better? This was Ashe's idea. They just needed to get Charoth to understand what death was, and she chose a tragic romance story. The play is then interrupted by Gregor, who Ashe then proclaims is Markus's new love.
- The group return to Meadshire. Turns out that the slave contracts from The Adventure Began are still active, much to the group's collective fury. Also, the next Meadshire event will involve Thog becoming an elf. The gang is there for all of maybe three minutes before they decide to murder everybody and burn the place to the ground.
- The password to the underground tunnels is "I wear my underwear backwards, briefs not boxers". Thog sounds mortified to have spoken the words aloud.
- Ashe's morality begins to take a nosedive.
- Ashe: I don't care. I'm going to burn down this entire installation. And there is NOTHING. That they can do. To stop me.
- Markus and Kyr act as intimidation by menacingly lighting a candle a young child.
- Thog using copious amounts of loopholes and law in order to spite Meadshire. This also legally classifies Ashe, Markus, Gregor and Kyr as natural disasters rather than people.
- Thog: I of course refer to the specific instance where the CEO of a company made friends with a tornado!
Deck of Disaster
- The group has to make up aliases and convince a guard to let them enter the Coven of Dusk. Thog is at a loss for a reason, resulting in this line.Thog: Hello, my name is Dan and I would like to come in your wizard hole.
Romance of the Four Clans
- The Mayor in episode 60.Mayor: Used to be gods around these parts, y'see? Used to be a god of the harvest that people used to follow around and eat the apples that fell right out of his butt!
The Gods Are Gone
Everything is On Fire
- Narn, a Zeth, sets everything on fire and it is up to the group to stop the mass fire and Narn.
Thrilling intent and the village of corpses
- When Marcus and Kyr casually rebury a zombie that arose from the ground in part 4 the way Marcus simply places a hand on it's head and slowly pushes it back into the grave is pretty funny.
- When Marcus reads the final page of The Grave Journey of Mortibus Fernando Jay reads out the contents in bored monotone, when they find his dying passage Jay proceeds to describe his final moments in the same bored monotone.Fernando: Oh gods, oh gods they're tearing my legs off. Oh why please, my legs. I have the key to the door, the only key. If only I could make it there without my legs — Fernando Moritbus.
Liquor and Spirits
- Ashe gets drunk off her ass with the ban.
- "Markus Velafi's Conga Line for Peace." Need I say more?