- Before the tone and stakes of the original short really have a chance to be set, Madison inexplicably laying on the ground can be pretty funny. As she is put there without any context, it's possible to mistake her for a dead body and can suggest the short may veer closer to Dark Comedy instead of surreal horror.
- Tom randomly bursting into song and singing about a flag, with the others (minus Jackson) saluting alongside him when he finishes. Becomes less funny when you realize he just passed a self-diagnosis for Lynks Disease and is crying about it.
- Tom blaming his wife for Madison's situation. Because "you're a woman, women give each other pills all the time!"
- "I can say 'Shit' three times...two. Two times. I said it when I was explaining what I could do."
- There are a few moments of Narm Charm, such as Tom's monologue, which is simultaneously a terrifying Jack Torrance-esque ramble and a hilarious rant.
Funny / This House Has People in It