Moments pages are Spoilers Off. All spoilers below are unmarked. You Have Been Warned.
- Ryuji has trouble wrapping his head around Izuku's ability to be a total badass in one moment and a crying mess in the next.
Ryuji: [after Izuku saves him from the Shadows] Dude, you're friggin' amazing. You saved us back there and everything and you're still going even though you're dead tired. I know, I can tell since I was in track. [smiles at Izuku] You look like a real Hero!
Izuku: [bursts into tears, causing Ryuji to recoil] Y-y-you really think so...? [shakes his head and composes himself] S-sorry, got carried away with my emotions... we should get going before more guards arrive.
Ryuji: I... really can't make heads or tails of your personality...
- After learning that he can take on Shadows as his own Personas, Izuku tries his best to recruit an Imp, only to be flatly refused.
Izuku: S-so please... become one of my masks!
Imp: ...Get real, chump. [Izuku slumps over in defeat]
- The Imp mentioned above also calls Izuku "bunny ears" for the attachments on his mask that resemble All Might's hair. Everyone is receptive to this and Izuku can only barely stop Morgana from divulging Izuku's Hero Otaku tendencies.
I hadn't thought about it, but your mask does look like it has bunny ears, huh? Ryuji:
Now that you mention it, it kinda does. [chuckles]
I wonder that's about. Morgana:
No, no, guys. It's not a bunny at all. I can tell because I've been to Hero's room. [smugly]
It's shaped like that big hero All Might's hair. Izuku:
It is? [runs to look in a mirror and examine his mask] Ann:
I think I can see that, actually... But how'd you guess just from what was in his room? Morgana:
Oh, man. You guys would not believe all the stuff he- [Izuku clamps his hands over Morgana's mouth] Izuku:
W-w-we should be getting back to the task at hand, shouldn't we? We don't want to waste any time and have an enemy come in!
- Even Munehisa is creeped out by Izuku's muttering.
Izuku: [browsing through the gun catalog] Okay. The shotgun that materialized with Ryuji-senpai was a standard pump shotgun. Ideally it would be better to try and get a semi-automatic shotgun to replace it for faster fire. Judging from the catalog it looks like none are within the range of cash I've got. I'll have to focus on the more realistic look instead rather than the functionality. Getting Takamaki-senpai another submachine gun might be easier considering they're all around the same price, but finding one that would use larger rounds would probably up the damage output-
Munehisa: Kid. [Izuku stops and looks up] I've got no idea what you're sayin', but stop it. It's creepin' me out.
- Izuku and Ryuji meeting Mei Hatsume for the first time. She makes a spectacle of herself while trying to sell her inventions, and after attempting to make Izuku and Ryuji her guinea pigs/volunteers, she gets chased away by the police, due to not actually being allowed to use her "babies" in public.
- Ryuji, Morgana, and Ann are all dumbfounded when they realize that Kamoshida's Treasure, a colossal crown, was way too heavy for them to just carry out, resigning themselves to slowly carrying it by working together. Izuku then points out that they could just use their Personas to carry it. Everyone else mentally Facepalms.
Okay, wow. You werent kidding about how heavy it is... [looks over at Izuku]
Come on, Hero! We need your help! Izuku:
Guys... [pulls off his mask to summon Carter]
Why dont we just carry it with our Personas? [Beat] Ryuji:
Huh. Guess that was kinda obvious in hindsight. [looks over at Morgana]
Hey, what didn't you think of that?! Morgana: [fumbling to come up with an answer]
Dont look at me! I just
I-I was just still excited over earlier!
- As Izuku and Ryuji shower praise on Ann for her kindness and for doing the right thing by not giving Kamoshida a mental breakdown, she admits that her decision wasn't entirely motivated by altruism, as she sees it as giving him a Fate Worse than Death, scaring the crap out of the other Thieves.
Well, I don't know if I would say it was out of kindness. I just thought revenge would best be served if he lived to see it all through. Now that he's fully aware of how terrible he is and what he's done, he'll be groveling on his knees for forgiveness for the rest of his life. I think, in a way, that's a fate worse than death. [Beat] Ryuji:
Holy shit... Izuku: [swallowing a lump in his throat]
I didn't realize Ann-senpai could be that scary... Morgana: [chuckling quietly]
I can't say I disagree with her sentiment, but... wow.
- While discussing what to do with the loot they got from raiding Kamoshida's palace, Ann brings up one of Ryuji's old debts with several years of compound interest. Izuku wants no part in it.
Ann: [smiles innocently] Hey, so just throwing this out there, but... remember that time I lent you money in middle school, Ryuji?
Ryuji: [blanching] What?! No way that was thirty thousand yen's worth!
Ann: [cheekily] I mean, of course not, but if you take the years of compound interest I'm sure it would add up.
Ryuji: Interest my ass! I'm almost positive you gotta agree to all that in like... writing or somethin'! [looks over at Izuku with pleading eyes] Help me out here, man! You're smart and stuff so you would know!
Izuku: [looks at the both of them as sweat begins to trail down his neck] I-I'll stay out of this one... [bows apologetically]
Ryuji: Oh, come on dude!
Ann: It's not like I'm going to take all of it! I'm sure we'll divide it among the group, so... my portion and then part of your portion!
Ryuji: [shoulders slump in disbelief] Oh, that is so not cool!