- At the end of "Wake Up Jeff/Wake Up Lachy", the titular Wiggle usually delivers this prime example of someone Comically Missing the Point:Jeff/Lachy: Can you keep that noise down? I'm trying to sleep!
- Speaking of "Wake Up Jeff", a song introduction from the third TV series has Captain Feathersword telling Jeff to fall asleep so that they can sing the song.
- Most of these bloopers from Series 4, but especially the last one.Greg, Murray and Anthony: Mmm, yum cha!All 4 Wiggles: laughing uncontrollably
- Whenever Captain Feathersword does impressions of other artists at a Wiggles concert, it's guaranteed to be full of parental bonuses. Such highlights include CF impersonating Eminem, Metallica, MC Hammer, and many others.
- Greg being Hopeless with Tech in the 2017 "Go Santa Go" video. He apparently doesn't even own a cellphone, which is particularly funny when even Captain Feathersword is seen using one.Anthony: Not to worry, Greg, there are plenty of places in Wiggle Town to park the old horse and chariot. Oh yes, and we've got the lyrics on the stone tablet!
- Anthony's impression of Tiny Tim in the band's cover of "Tiptoe Through the Tulips".
- In Space Dancing, Greg checks his "spaceship identification manual" to see what the spaceship that landed outside Wiggle House is. He concludes that it is, in fact... a spaceship.
"Yeah, it nearly made me forget we're billions of kilometres away from home, on a strange planet, in a spaceship, which is on autopilot and running out of fuel!"
- Later on in the movie, when The Wiggles decide to help The Gloomies cheer up, Murray turns to the audience and asks for help. One of the Gloomies then asks who Murray is talking to. This is ultimately one of the few times that the Wiggles have used Fake Interactivity, despite the trope being played with/parodied in this example, and as such may count as a subtle Take That! at fellow shows that use it.
- This line from Murray after Jeff exclaims how enjoyable the dancing they all did was:
- During the reunion concert, Jeff falling asleep just before "Wake up, Jeff!" included some pretty funny banter from the rest of the band.
Murray: Jeff's fast asleep...but he's laughing in his sleep.Greg: They call that "sleep laughing", Murray.
- Jeff begins Corpsing which gets this exchange between Greg and Murray.
Greg: Just as we rehearsed it. Jeff is sleepwalking to the centre of the stage!
- When Jeff "sleepwalks" to his mark on the stage.
Jeff: Can you keep that noise down? I'm tryin' to sleep!Greg: Yeah, well done, Jeff!Jeff: MAH NAME'S JEFF!
- At the end.
Funny / The Wiggles