- As far as Narm goes, the ending of the 2006 remake of The Wicker Man is near the top. Check out the comedy trailer.
- *points gun* "STEP AWAY FROM THE BIKE."
- Few images can beat Nic Cage in a bear suit, sucker-punching a woman, or pump-kicking Leelee Sobieski into a wall.
- All together now: "OH, NO! NOT THE BEES! NOT THE BEES! AAAAAHHHHH! OH, THEY'RE IN MY EYES!note MY EEEEEEEEEYES! AARGHABLARGHRAWRGHRAWRGHWARGHRARRARGHRAGHRAA!!"
- There's also the fact that the bees are somehow being poured into the mask!
- Just watch this video of "best scenes".
- Nick is sitting on a boat, peers out a window to the deck and spies on a young girl in a red dress. Who then gets hit by a truck.
- "How'd it get burned?! HOW'D IT GET BURNED?!! HOW'DITGETBURNEDHOW'DITGETBURRRRRRRRNEEEED?!?!"
- "I DON'T KNOW!!"
- "SOMEBODY LIT IT! SOMEBODY LIT IT!"
- What man represents in his purest form.
- This movie has Nicolas Cage in it. All is Narm.
- Nicolas Cage riding a bike in a suit with dramatic music playing in the background, anyone?
- "KILLING ME WONT BRING BACK YOUR GODDAMNED HONEY!!!!"
- "What's in the bag? A SHARK or something?" The line alone is funny for Cage's delivery, but keep in mind that two ladies are holding a large bodybag that's bleeding while he's searching for a missing girl, and he doesn't bat an eye at this.
Funny / The Wicker Man (2006)