- A bit of Black Comedy early in the film where Madame Souza gets held up by the accordion player we see standing on top of the van, who has apparently been gravely injured by the van passing under a bridge...
- When the triplets get exposed in the Mafia gambling parlor and the Dons recognize them. They start tap-dancing, and the mobsters all begin to sing "Belleville Rendezvous" — before coming to their senses and trying to shoot them.
- The scene of Madame Souza disguised as a blind lady, with the Boy Scout trying to help her cross the street.
- The image of the mechanic being shaved by a blind barber.
- While still trying to outrun the Mafia by throwing most of their stuff at them to kick them off the curb, the Triplets briefly ponder throwing Bruno at the last car chasing them only for Madame Souza to hold the dog close, as if to say "not a chance".
- The situation resolves itself, in fact: the grade of the road is too steep, and the Mafia goons' car is too rear-heavy, so the front wheels lift off the ground and the car does an increasingly rapid series of backflips down the hill.
Funny / The Triplets of Belleville