- The Big Red Thing being frightened by his own reflection and retreating.
Slither, Wriggle and Writhe
- Berk's first attempt at building shelves doesn't go well.Boni: What did you say, Berk?Berk: I said I'm D.I.M.Boni: Dim, yes, very true.Berk: Not dim! I'm doin' it myself.Boni: You're doing it with me!
- And then when Berk tries to use Boni as a stool to hold up a plank of wood, Boni causes Berk to fall over by talking.
- By the end of the episode, Berk has successfully put up the shelves, but 'Im Upstairs' yelling causes them to topple over. The kicker?'Im Upstairs: BERK!! HAVE YOU FINISHED THOSE SHELVES YET?!?
Food for Thort
- "Whoever saw an onion with a beak?"
- "Swat! Swat! Stand still and be swatted!"
The Big Thing
Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite
- Bubo tortures Boni by hitting him on the head with a stick. Berk overhears this, and mistakes Boni's moans for singing.Berk: I thought it was you, I heard you singing.Boni: I wasn't singing! He was bonking me on the head with a stick. It was awful!
- After Berk throws Bubo into the swamp...Berk: The moral of this story is don't mess with Berk and don't sing like Boni.
- Berk uses The Thing Upstairs' tooth which he pulled out to try and cure his toothache to save Drutt from the giant slug who wants to eat him. But there's just one problem:Im Upstairs: BERK! YOU PULLED OUT THE WRONG TOOTH! [Groans in pain]Berk: Oh dear. [Chuckles] Oh, I'll tell you what, sire. I'll put this one back and take the other one out then.[Im Upstairs roars in pain]
The Little Thing
- Berk chases the titular little thing upstairs, and given its propensity for honking, is none too happy about where it's ended up.Berk: Oh no! It's been and gone into...his bedroom!! [Dramatic Thunder]
Don't Open That Trap Door
- The whole episode is a fun showcase for the full version of the theme song, but one highlight is Boni singing along with a portion of the song.
- Berk is assigned to chuck out the rubbish.Boni: Oh dear. I hope he isn't going to chuck it down the Trap Door.Berk: I know! I'll chuck it down the Trap Door.
- Rogg rides the dumbwaiter and meets The Thing Upstairs.'Im Upstairs: BERK, WHAT'S THIS?!? IT'S NOT EVEN COOKED PROPERLY!! GET UP HERE AND REMOVE THIS THING FROM MY BOUDOIR!!Rogg: Hello, you're ugly.'Im Upstairs: [throws Rogg outside his bedroom] GET OUT, GET OUT!!Rogg: Don't like 'im.Berk: [enters] Oh, you stupid creature!'Im Upstairs: BERK!!Berk: Won't happen again, O wondrous and immensely wobbly one! [to Rogg] And as for you, turnip-bonce, you've landed me right in a worm stew. You and me are going back downstairs! [starts pushing Rogg, to no effect] Come on, back down the Trap — [slaps Rogg] - Door!!Rogg: That...hurt. [slaps Berk out the window]
- As Berk is yelling at Rogg from outside the castle, Rogg turns to the audience and says "I like Berk! He's my friend!", and the episode ends with Berk yelling "I HATE YOU!"
- Boni spends the whole episode sleeping through a giant slug coming out of the Trap Door, laying eggs, and the slug larvae exploding into yellow gunk. After Berk cleans up the mess, he wakes up Boni.Boni: Did I miss something.Berk: Oh no, just another normal, run-of-the-mill sort of day.Boni: Oh. Well, how about some nice scrambled eggs for breakfast?
Flyin' Wotsit Fingy
Strange Goings On
Bye Bye Berk
- Whilst the episode borders on being a Tear Jerker, there is this amusing bit.Rogg: What's up with him, Boni?Boni: Oh, I don't know, Rogg. He's in a funny mood.