- Nora's expression as she watches Nick shoot balloons with the air rifle he got for Christmas.
- In the novel:Nick: All right, talk, but do you mind putting the gun away? My wife doesn't care, but I'm pregnant and I don't want the child to be born with-
- The movie's version is pretty funny too: "My wife doesn't mind, but I'm a very timid fellow."
- At the climactic dinner party in the original film:Nora: Waiter, will you please serve the nuts? (beat) I mean, will you please serve the guests the nuts?
Nick: Oh, Morelli, would you mind holding your knife some other way?Morelli: [looks down at the knife he's gripping in an extremely aggressive manner and drops it]Nora: [to Nick] If that knife's missing later, I'll look for it in your back.
- During the same scene:
- This entire video is devoted to them.
- At one point, Nick and Lt. Guild are about to go interview a suspect. Nora insist that she's going with them and pushes her way into a cab. Nick closes the door after her, slips the driver some money, and orders him to take her to Grant's Tomb.
- Later on he asks how she liked the tomb. She says she's having a duplicate made for him.
Funny / The Thin Man