- After his opponent compliments his cool head in the face of death, Pocket goes and admits he's actually terrified and merely incapable of expressing emotion. Jade's quick to point out now is ''not'' a good time to try vocalizing his feelings.
- The Bandit Leader as a whole. From his silly, bug-eyed design and constant shouting to being offended when Jade calls him a jerk-wad.
- Faced with a group of thus trying to buy her granddad's farm, Penelope takes matters into her own hands and points out Dante the Executioner is living with them. It works, but Dante's a little indignant about having his reputation invoked.
- Later, when Dante finds Penelope in the clutches of Hector of the Bloody Flames, instead of her quaking with fear...Penelope: "Dante! Help! He won't stop talking!"
- Kit finally gets a chance to talk to Jade, and completely blows it by making it sound like he's asking her out on a date.
Funny / The Story of Anima