- Any of the scenes involving the Garda students and the Sergeant.
- The Sergeant trying to teach the students 'proper' Irish pronunciation:"One Garda, two hnardeeeyeh".
- What do you do when you're called out to a domestic dishpute? He then proceeds to ignore all of the actual logical answers from the students and advises them to either drive slowly by the house or stand far away and say 'Keep it down there, now.'
- The Sergeant trying to teach the students how to say typical Garda phrases:.
- "You have drink taken"
- "Lose the hahatude"
- When he tries to teach the student gardai that women are like cows (in that if you approach them they walk away but if you stay put they will approach you) and saying that after the break he will explain the subtle difference between falling in love and sexual assault.
- This clip, for perfectly capturing the awkwardness of Pat Kenny as the Toy Show presenter, leading up to him saying "At least I don't believe in Santa!" on national television.
- The lyrics from the Richie Cavanagh parody in series 4 episode 4:
Funny / The Savage Eye