- The "Peaches" video has an admittedly stupid premise: the band performing under a peach tree. How do you liven that up? Have ninjas attack the band. No, really.
- Chris Ballew shouts "look out!" to signal a more rockin', uptempo section of the song - in the video, this is just before the ninjas attack, so it sounds more like he noticed the ninjas first and is trying to warn the rest of the band.
- "Mach 5," a parody of glamorous Performance Videos.
- Pure Frosting has a couple of live performances, both with commentary by Chris at the start:
- First, the performance of "Back Porch" just after Phil Rudd's drum solo:Okay, here's a song that we actually know and we actually made it up and I hope you actually enjoy it and it goes, actually, like this.
- Then their performance of "Lump" at the Virgin Megastore for the launch of II:So they tell me everybody down on the floor bought the CD to get down on the floor. Thank you very much for buying the CD! Give yourselves a big round of applause! (strums guitar during applause) Shame on you people up there!
- First, the performance of "Back Porch" just after Phil Rudd's drum solo:
Funny / The Presidents of the United States of America