- The episode "London Town Treachery" had the mobsters in a hot air balloon and Dum-Dum has a pair of binoculars, searching for Penelope. But the binoculars are still in their case. Clyde tells him, "It would work better if you took the binoculars out!" Dum-Dum does just that—only he's now looking into an empty case.Dum-Dum: It still doesn't work, Clyde!
- Penelope calling the Ant Hill Mob to ask for help. When Pockets answers the phone he says, "You don't say!" several times. Then he hangs up and Clyde asks him where Penelope is.Pockets: She didn't say.
- It should be noted that that joke is pretty much as old as the telephone itself. It was most famously used by Spike Jones and His City Slickers' rendition of "Chloe".
- When the Hooded Claw has Penelope in one of his traps (which involves a lot of fresh fish), he says that since he's in a good mood, he'll give her a blindfold.Penelope: I'd prefer a clothespin. I can't stand the smell of fish!Hooded Claw: I'm not in that good a mood.
- After Penelope steals his hot-air balloon in "Wild West Peril", the Hooded Claw shouts, "Help! Police!" then realises what he's saying and looks horrified.
- At one point in "Cross Country Double Cross", Penelope is driving on a jalopy, heading for an unveilling ceremony for a statue, with the Hooded Claw waiting atop a cliff, intending to drop a rock on Penelope. But at the same time, the Bully Brothers are following Penelope and get an idea to cut her off the road. They pass her and block the road... JUST as the Hooded Claw pushes the rock off and flattens them, and Penelope going over the rock and the flattened Bully Brothers. Smash Cut over to the Hooded Claw making a telephone call to the Evil Henchmen Employment Agency to complain about the Bully Brothers's incompetence.
Funny / The Perils of Penelope Pitstop