- Poor Gonzo, he didn't even get to go through the ring of fire.Audience member: Don't sound like Tony Bennett to me.
- When Piggy slammed the amnesiac Kermit into a wall, and that's what gets his memory back!
Kermit: With you? In love with a pig? Oh, wait 'til I tell the guys in marketing! Ha ha! Maybe you expect me to go HOG-wild? Maybe, perhaps you could bring home the BACON! Ahhh... the sounds of love, SU-EEEEE! Oink, oink!
- Before that, the amnesiac Kermit laughs at the idea of him and Miss Piggy being in a relationship.
- "CANCEL THE SHOW!!!! HIIIIIIII-YAH!!!!"
- Animal, as always.
- "Wo-man! Wo-man! Wo-man!" (as he's chasing a screaming. . .woman)
- When Joan Rivers gives Miss Piggy a makeover in the store, and goes way overboard, and even when she is fired, they both still can't stop laughing.
- Rats in the Kitchen!
- One of them putting butter on his feet and acting like he's ice skating on the stove.
- The reason the rats are now working the kitchen? The customers complained to Pete about having rats as waiters.
- Kermit's Traveling Salesman Montage, which involves Kermit putting on goofy disguises and then trying to talk hip.
- The "Whisper Campaign" that rats disrupt by letting themselves be seen, causing everyone to scream and panic.
- Even better, Kermit's portrait is still hanging in the restaurant... next to the restrooms.
- Janice's Seven Minute Lull moment is hysterical.
- One of the slogans for the soap that one of the frog marketing guys comes up with, "'Ocean Breeze Soap'...For People Who Don't Want To Stink!"
- Then there's Kermit's idea of a slogan; "Ocean Breeze Soap will get you clean." It's hailed as Crazy Enough to Work for actually stating what the product does.
- His options on the first two ideas: "I don't like it." and "Seems a bit long."
- Kermit & Piggy's argument in Central Park about "The Huggies!"note
- The Muppets becoming babies in Piggy's imagination. Baby Kermit falling off the rocking horse especially.
- And when we return to the real world, Piggy is rocking back and forth sucking her thumb.
- Real-life Mayor of NYC Ed Koch's cameoGonzo: Mr. Mayor, Mr. Mayor! It's an emergency! I'm looking for a frog who can sing and dance!Ed: If he can also balance the budget, I'll hire him!
- This scene:Statler: Well, Waldorf, they finally made it to Broadway.Waldorf: Yep, and I already got tickets.Statler: You did? Are they good seats?Waldorf: They sure are. They're for the next train out of town!Both: DO-HO-HO-HO-HO!
- Ronnie Crawford and Kermit meet Bernard Crawford outside his office:Ronnie: Dad, I've got great news!
- Later in the same conversation:Ronnie: I told you, I want to do something different!Bernard: So put some Jell-O down your pants!
- After Miss Piggy catches up to the purse-snatcher, the policeman arrives and the purse-snatcher tries to explain:Purse-Snatcher: She stole my purse!
- Kermit begs Pete for a job, but he's already got rats working for him and wonders what next. Cue penguins asking if there's a job opening:Pete, Kermit and the rats: NO!
Penguin: (leaving) Well excuse us for living!
- The human construction workers trying to hit on Piggy while she spies on Kermit and Jenny, and then the latter two hug, causing Piggy to rip a metal pole out of the ground with her bare hands and start beating a trash can with it while screaming in envious rage. The construction workers immediately scatter.
- In the theater just before Lew Zealand arrives:Swedish Chef: Jå! Dê pöppïnn cørn ïs... 3D! Hå-hå, dê cørn ïs pöppïnn øøn yê fåcé øøn dê ... 3D!
- It turns into a Funny Background Event as Chef is playing with more concessions as if they were 3D projections, ending with him wearing cups on his eyes.
Funny / The Muppets Take Manhattan