- "You have more chest to cover up than I do!"
- Pinter being flabbergasted/exasperated by Angora's eccentricity in general. The author caption of this page is "In which Pinter remembers why he lives alone under a tree."
- Luca walking in on Suda and a guard talking about a mutual female acquaintance with a habit of Going Commando.
- "When did you get so tall?" Suda's shit-eating grin is priceless.
- "And that's when they kicked me out!"
- The loud, rude conversations between Luca and Phe's guests at their state dinner. Luca and Phe's unimpressed facial expressions are an extra bonus. But then Mood Whiplash happens.
- Chapter three's made of this. Soli has a rather nice derp face on panel three of this page.
- Her sarcasm, too. "So. Shack in the middle of nowhere. How's that working out for you?"
- The entirety of this page. Soli and Alamand's Intergenerational Friendship dynamic is gold.
- The whole page.
- "We're gettin' married, you know!"
- Pinter not only steals Etan's booze, but calls him an asshole and hurls the flask at his head. It's an hilarious contrast to Angora's dramatic take down of Tanome.
Funny / The Meek