- One of the emotes is Link shaking pom-poms. Using it repeatedly even has Link alternate which pom-pom he shakes.
- A bunch of the costumes revealed are downright ridiculous. These include but are not limited to: a cactus, queen of hearts dress, a cheetah print full body jumpsuit with ears and really low neck that wouldn't look out of place in the 70s, a Hammer Bro, blocks, and... Tingle.
- Speaking of the costumes, the random sound effects that are made whilst making them are very... Noodle-y.
- When you're teamed up with competent players, the game is pretty awesome when you work together... Incompetent players on the other hand can lead to situations similar to the ones experienced by players in New Super Mario Bros. Wii.
- In single player, you can use a fairy to skip any substage in the game. Including the Final Boss. And since you only have to clear the level to get the last piece of the Dismantled MacGuffin...
- In your first meeting with Madame Couture, she scoffs that your ears are obviously fake, probably used for "le cosplaying."
- For all of her style and finesse, there's one point in the final battle where Lady Maud is reduced to running around in circles, wildly swinging her parasol in the hopes that she'll happen to whack one of the Links with it. The whiny sounds she makes make it even better - it sounds as though she's simply throwing a very restrained temper tantrum.
Funny / The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes