- Link botches a joke.
- A bit of Video Game Cruelty Potential... toss the skull around in the desert.
- Some more: Throw stuff into the toilet. There's someone stuck in there mind you...
- From Oracle of Seasons: "Santa Welcome!!!" Mentioning Santa in a Zelda game is just so absurd it's funny.
- Better yet, you can only enter that house by setting the season to Winter, climbing to the roof and falling down the chimney. Merry Christmas!Hey, you're not Santa!
- Even better, the green-haired girl inside is named Holly. What do we collect in boughs to deck our halls with, again?
- Better yet, you can only enter that house by setting the season to Winter, climbing to the roof and falling down the chimney. Merry Christmas!
- In Seasons, you can open a chest with one rupee in it. "You got 1 Rupee! ..."
- Again, from Seasons: "Simply divine! Impeccably fine! Gorgeous design! Notably kind! Signs!!!"
- Maple starts out riding a broom, but will upgrade to a vacuum cleaner if you bump into her enough times, eventually getting a Flying Saucer in a linked game!
- In the credits sequence of a non-Linked Oracle of Ages game, one of the little skits is Link teaching Ralph a few moves. Link then performs a Spin Attack, and Ralph tries to copy it... only to put way too much into it and go helplessly spinning around the area multiple times before collapsing in a dizzy heap.
- The Piratians in Oracle of Seasons all getting seasick as soon as they cast off. Including the captain, just before he can finish berating his subordinates for the same thing.
- A meta example in Hail-NekoYasha/Awkward Zombie's comic where Link is also confused about Ricky's gender which yields hilarious results.
Funny / The Legend of Zelda: Oracle Games