- In Tall Plains, Spyro discovers his ice breath saving Kane.Sparx: "You are getting weirder by the second..."Spyro just nods along in agreement.
- The interactions between the Guardians are usually good for a laugh.
- Sparx is a general source of humor...Sparx: "Okay, no more thesaurus for you." (to Volteer)Sparx: "Oh when will I learn; when things look good run for the hills!"
- Cyril going on a rant about his ancestors and the proud (if bedraggled) lineage that goes with it, leaving Sparks and Ignitus facepalming and going 'here we go again' silently while Volteer just says...Volteer: "Your pomposity, arrogance, and pretentiousness is odious to the extreme."
- At least in the first game, almost every enemy has an individual name, including wildlife. This means that they have to use randomly generated names made by combining words from a dictionary. Meaning some of them have names like Fisty Pearldash
- Every appearance of the Assassin in Eternal Night. The way he talks is so cartoonishly villainous and incomprehensible that Sparx's interpretations are hilarious. The subtitles just make it funnier.
Funny / The Legend of Spyro