open/close all folders
- Harry Potter loops:
Lina: I really don't see how me using a Dragon Slave is a bad thing.Harry: (urge to kill rising) Because that would level the dragon, the stadium, Hogwarts, and a good portion of the countryside, which I'm sure they'd deduct from any winnings you might receive
- Harry recalls a time when he gave Tom Riddle's diary to Luna. The horcrux exploded.
- Lina Inverse isn't allowed to do what she does best.
Lina: Are you saying they'd make a student pay for all of that?
Harry: To be honest, I'm surprised they don't in your world. How many towns have you wrecked?
Professor McGonagall: Mr. Potter, you're drunk!
- Harry decides to get sorted into Hufflepuff one loop. One Smash Cut later, he's taken over the world.
- Later on it's mentioned that world conquest happens every time Harry goes into Hufflepuff, even when he's not intending to.
- Harry decides to go to Mardi Gras and accidentally takes Snape along for the ride. They return to Hogwarts one week later, completely hammered.
Harry Potter: Yes I am! I'm also tattooed, a member of the State Senate thanks to a bet, and I think I might be engaged to a classroom full of Veela.
Boggart!Snape: Harry I am your father.Harry: (freaked out) Riddikulus!Boggart!Snape: (turns female) Actually, I loved your father more than anything. I am your mother.Harry: NOOOOOOOOOO!Boggart!Snape: And young Draco is your half-brother.(Harry annihilates the boggart and everything behind it. Including at least one of the towers of Hogwarts.)
- Ron and Hermione's awakening in the loops ends up being right after a Dark Lord Potter loop. Needless to say, they're not pleased.
- One loop has Wade Wilson and Luna Lovegood in a romantic relationship. Harry calls them "a match made in Nerima."
Deadpool: I am your Divination Teacher, Deadpool. Now for roll call. If I don't call your name, you are obviously either unimportant to the story line or you'll die somehow before graduation, so I won't waste the effort to teach you any skills.
- The very next loop has Deadpool as the Divination professor. 'Nuff said.
Ron: ... um, Harry?
- And the reaction shot to Deadpool's announcement:
Harry: Your own fault, Ron. See, if you had stood out more from your brothers, you wouldn't worry about this.
- Harry faces a boggart once more, wondering what his worst fear would be after so many loops. The result speaks for itself.
Ron: She might have a point, mate. You sure that change isn't messing with you?Harry: Ron, it would be like you being made a Cannon, and people saying you should give it up.Ron: See Hermione, he makes more sense. Why can't you explain things like that?
- Harry becomes part Phoenix. The teachers and Hermionie try to convince him to reverse it, leading to this exchange:
Harry: Hey, Draco! Gift!Hermione: HARRY!Harry: What? It still had the pin in it when he caught it. Um run?
- YMMV, but Harry giving Draco a live grenade.
- Before that, Hogwarts had exploded from the C4 he had given to the Muggle Studies Teacher who was supposed to get the grenade.
Harry: (dressed like a pirate captain) Yarr, bring me a wench and some booty!Fred and George: I do believe young Harry has gone round the bend. (transfigure their clothes into pirate outfits) But more fun for us!
- Harry deciding to do an "act like a pirate" loop.
Hermione: Do you really want Snape to be a sex god for even one Loop?Harry: Damn you and your logic, Granger!
- The mere suggestion of turning Snape into a male Veela, and the reaction to it.
- Ranma ½ loops:
Lilith: Speak!Darkseid: Release me and I shall make your death quick.Lilith: Someone needs a time out! Oh! And a nice pink outfit! That blue so does not make you look cute.
- Upon receiving cat!Shampoo in the mail, Ranma suggests taking her to the vet. Hilarity ensues.
- Ranma tries to summon a bird with magic, and ends up with Godzilla instead.
- Ranma and Nabiki encounter future John Connor and mistake him for Bruce Wayne.
- In one loop, Ranma absorbs Lilith. In later loop, he absorbs Darkseid. A more powerful by absorbing Ranma's energy Lilith meets a weakened by a battle with Ranma Darkseid in Ranma's mindscape. She turns him into a pet.
Akane: This can't be all bad. I mean, we can become perfect were-creatures. What could be wrong with that?
- Apparently, fate is a sentient entity within the loops.
(thunder rings out)
Nabiki: Akane, when it thunders on a clear day, you know you just dared Fate and she took the challenge.
Some say [[Luna]] killed [[the Uchiha clan]] because her little sister had displayed a video of Luna bathing to the entire clan.
- A loop where Lina Inverse replaces Sasuke also replaces Itachi with Lina's sister Luna. The loop manages to incorporate why Lina is afraid of Luna with the Uchiha brother's history.
- Bleach loops:
Isshin: Kuchiki-sama, I humbly beg that you do not kill my son.Byakuya: ...No.Isshin: Well, I tried.
- A loop where Ichigo discovers that Yuzu is the Bigger Bad above Aizen.
- Another loop has Orihime becoming Starfire. Ichigo notices that something's different about her, but the two characters are so similar, that try as he might, he doesn't know what it is.
- Powerless for a loop, Ichigo tries to get his father to stop Byakuya from killing him.
Ichigo: You ready to discuss this civilly?Rukia: (now ungagged) Depends. Did you sleep with anyone? And was I one of those people?Ichigo: (replaces gag) Sorry, that secret is something you aren't ready for.(Rukia starts struggling harder)Sode no Shirayuki: By all rights, I should attack you now and free her.Isshin: Son, I don't mean to pry, but why do you have two women tied up in your room?Ichigo: Magic tricks for a talent show. They said they could escape those ropes in no time. That was over an hour ago.Karin: Shouldn't you let them loose?Ichigo: Then they'd never learn.Yuzu: Big brother is tying up women?Isshin: Well, son, explain it to your sisterIchigo: (points to Isshin) He taught me.Isshin: WHAT?!
- Rukia's awakening comes far too late for Ichigo to care about Set Right What Once Went Wrong. Miffed by his apathy, Rukia asks him what he's been doing in the loops. His answer displeases her, so he's forced to tie her up and summons Sode no Shirayuki to help calm her down. It... almost works.
- Naruto loops:
"My name's Naruto Uzumaki. I love ramen and making things explode, I hate people who rat me out because then I have to take the time to make them disappear and that takes time from my favorite things. My goal is to kill two Uchihas since it's something Emo here will never accomplish.""My name means nothing, for I have foreseen the horrible and painful ways you will all die within four years. But since I have foreseen the events leading up to those deaths and I find you bastards deserved to get offed that way, I won't say anything more. But Sasuke man, I'll be selling videos of your death, funny shit."Naruto: I'm Naruto Uzumaki, and I'm a free spirit!Kakashi: (thinking) That would explain the total lack of clothing. (out loud) Alright Pinky, your turn.Sakura: I'm Sakura Haruno, and I like my men to be more... mature. (winks)Kakashi: Um... Okay. (turns to Sasuke) Now you.Sasuke: I'm Sasuke Uchiha. I intend to kill my brother. Would you like a balloon animal?Kakashi: Why are you wearing clown make-up?Sasuke: It elevates my mood.
- The cold opening that introduces the loops. It shows team introductions scene over and over again, each with a new spin.
Teacher: Uchiha, Sasuke.Sorting Hat: (without touching him) SLYTHERIN!Sakura and Ino: NOOO! Sasuke-kun can't be evil!Naruto: Still better than the loop where we were all Smurfs.
- The first crossover:
Naruto: (summons several shadow clones) We are the Borg, you will be assimilated, your ramen techniques and flavors will be added to our own, resistance is futile.Sakura: (thought balloon) Not only was he annoying, he was a Trekkie. Dear God, she was being chased by a Trekkie! They never stopped! How could this be worse?Sasuke: "Star Wars" was so much better.Sakura: (thought balloon) Noooooo! Sasuke-kun is supposed to like Harry Potter! Damn you, Ino-pig! I read those books and did all those fanfics for nothing!
- They keep working the fandom gag:
Naruto:(drunk) Is it wrong to want to beat the shit out of your younger self?Sasuke:(also drunk) Seems pretty common to me.
- Naruto referring to Captain Kirk as "the man who put the STD in Deep Space Travel."
- The mini-me loop, where the loopers did something so extreme in the previous loop that they break the timeline, survive the reset, and therefore meet their non-looping selves. I Hate Past Me ensues.
Usagi: WAH! MY DAUGHTER IS DESTROYING THE VILLAGE!Integra: ALUCARD, QUIT THIS USELESS FIGHTING! AND DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME MAMA!
- A mega crossover loop where Ranma is Naruto's jonin sensei, with Alucard and Chibi-Usa as teammates. The latter two end up fighting over a Double Entendre. Cue explosions.
Outside the Academy, the whole building shook before cracking in two, as a loud yell of "DAMN IT, KENPACHI!" from Iruka was heard.
- The loop where Kenpachi Zaraki is Team 7's jonin sensei.
Iruka: Team 6. Ranma Saotome, Nabiki Tendo, and Usagi Tsukino. Your sensei is - Saotome! No committing seppuku in my classroom!Ranma: It'll be less painful for me this way, sensei.Naruto: Quit bitching, Saotome. Shouldn't you at least wait to see who your teacher is?Iruka: Your instructor is Anko Mitarashi.Naruto: ... stab away.
- Just the team assignments in that loop were hilarious:
Iruka: Team 7: Naruto Uzumaki, Saruka Haruno, and Sasuke Uchiha. Your instructor is Kenpachi Zaraki with special assistant, Yachiru Kusajishi. Now - Naruto! I already said there is no seppuku in my classroom!
- And then...
"If you ever have a metal cube call the AllSpark, never drop it on something called the Death Star".
- Or Shinji's increasingly desperate attempts to confess during team selection to being a spy for Hidden Sand, Hidden Sound, or anywhere else that would get him arrested for treason and thus not assigned to his team.note Iruka ignores Shinji completely.
- Naruto gives Sasuke some advice related to a Noodle Incident that possibly reached the Holy Shit Quotient:
- This is for a very good reason, two in fact: Startronius and Deathtronius.
The world just wasn't ready to handle Gai and 'Gai'.
- Naruto using being left tied on a pole as an excuse to secede and make his own hidden village; a perfect copy of Konohagakure, except that everyone is a Naruto clone. He calls it Ramengakure.
- Naruto!Itachi interacting with Sasuke, threatening to show off the latter's potty training photos.
- Team Gai meeting their Ramengakure counterparts. Summed up in one sentence:
Gaara: (deadpan) Yosh. Mother requires us to exercise our youthful spirit. This will not be an issue.
- The loop where Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura decide to dress and act exactly Maito Gai just to mess with Kakashi, who runs screaming at the sight.
- Not to mention, they got the other loopers in on the prank:
Kakashi: ...You killed the Fire Lord's pet cat.Naruto: Well, how were we to know? You can't expect me to believe that thing was just a normal cat.Sasuke: I stand by my decision. I'm sure a full autopsy will reveal we were correct in the end.Kakashi: On what remains? You stabbed it, fried it, and Sakura punted it into a probable decaying orbit.
- Team 7 receives the infamous Tora mission again, except the goal is now to assassinate Tora.
- In another loop, they kill Tora anyway, without prompting. Bonus for getting a standing ovation for doing so.
Naruto: Sorry, but I ain't gonna be used as bait just because Ero-Sennin slept with your wives.Itachi: Excuse me?Naruto: You're here because the Pervy Sage slept with someone you're related to or know, right?Kisame: Can I just cut his legs off?Naruto: Listen, Flipper, I don't care who he slept with; I am not going to pay just because my godfather is a man-whore.Itachi: We seek what you carry within you.Naruto: I knew that ramen was special! Did someone sneak some code or battle plans into it?Itachi: We refer to the Kyuubi no Yoko.Naruto: Oh, he got out weeks ago. I am not responsible if he knocked up, killed, or owes money to you or your family members.
- "He called me a Tobi, that's just low..."
- Naruto trolling Kisame and Itachi.
- Naruto switching toilet paper for explosive tags. The funniest part is that his would be victims thought it was Actually Pretty Funny, even though would've been a horrible way to die.
- Neon Genesis Evangelion loops:
Gendo stared down at his child, his mind trying furiously to do two things.The first was to understand why those who watched him had failed to report such a change in the boy. This was no quiet wallflower with self-esteem issues.In addition, the second was to not imagine Ritsuko saying, "We created a clone of you, one-eighth your size."
- As it turns out, the EVA-01/Yui Ikari doesn't like being painted purple.
- Operation Mini-Me, in which Shinji decides to dress and act exactly like his father.
Shinji: Rei, how many Loops have we been through?Rei: Seven thousand, eight hundred, and forty seven, counting this Loop.Shinji: Okay wow. You counted them all.Rei: Negative, I simply recited a random number of sufficient quantities to see your reaction and take emotional fulfillment from it.Rei: I believe that is what I said.
- The loop where Shinji has a threesome with Asuka and Rei and pretends not to know why Misato is upset.Shinji: Was it the illegal gambling I do with Pen-Pen?
Misato: (frustrated) Noo...
- The above exchange is followed by Pen-Pen entering the room and giving Shinji an envelope full of money.
- Shinji uses the Force to make the Third Angel destroy all the Disney Parks because they sold him tainted food.
- This exchange:
Misato: Penpen, please tell Mommy why you wanted Shinji to start a coup d'état here at NERV.Pen-Pen: Wark wark wark.Shinji: He says he isn't saying anything until he gets a lawyer.Pen-Pen: Wark.Shinji: And some beer.Section 2 agent: We don't give into the demands of a probable terroristI can't believe I just said that.
- Shinji stages a coup d'état, while getting everyone to believe that Pen-Pen is the leader.
Could be worse, I could be haunted by Ghost Nappa like Ranma is
- The abridged version of Mr. Popo decides to butt into Asuka's fight against the Fifteenth Angel. Shinji's thoughts on this?
Gendo (thought balloon): If we were not all about to die soon and all my plans were not coming down around me, I would feel proud.
- [Gendo] had simply sent the Third Child a letter with only one word: Come. Shinji's reply was just as short. However, it included a picture of the Third Child bending over, apparently slapping his bare ass, with one word as well. Kiss.
JSDF General: Ikari, if this is some joke, I'll have you castrated for it!
- The Loopers get bored and decide to liven up an Eva Fused Loop with some... additions.
Gendo just blinked. He was pretty sure Voltron was not in the Dead Sea Scrolls.
Misato: See, this is why you need to learn to control your temper. You just better hope whatever you broke by hitting him doesn't mean he can no longer cook or clean.
- Misato's complete apathy regarding Shinji's attempt to strangle Asuka to death and throw her corpse overboard after the face-slapping incident on the Over The Rainbow:
Asuka: He tried to kill me!
- Also funny for the reaction shots.
Shinji: (while being held down by four burly deckhands) Oh, like I'm the first guy who's listened to you for a minute and tried to throw you to your death!
Ace Attorney Loops:
- The Stinger for the Fused Loop with Five Nights at Freddy's, Phone Guy sues Phoenix, while apologizing twice and saying that it's Nothing Personal. That fact that Phone Guy is suing Phoenix just adds to his Butt-Monkey status.
- Simon Blackquill has explained who he was to the Loopers from Doki Doki Literature Club!. When Monika attempts to peak into his (in-game) code, Blackquill immediately sics Taka on her, saying hed have preferred shed ask rather than cheat.
- And Yuri develops a crush on him, to Monikas annoyance.
Attack On Titan Loops
Cartoon Network Loops
- Jack Spicer (EVIL BOY GENIUS) is an Anchor. The absurdity is overwhelming.
- Hurricane Billy. Equal parts horrifying and hilarious!
- Doubly so when you recall that Mandy was the one people expected to be an MLE.
Doctor Who Loops
- From 2.9, The Doctor meets his match in River. And not that River. That River.
Doctor: I do this all the time.River: Regeneration is still disabled out of home-Loop.
- When he's planning to make a Heroic Sacrifice:
Simon: Have you got a weapon?Doctor: My brains, my mouth and my screwdriver. Three deadliest things in the world.River: Failed basic theoretical engineering. Destroyed spare manual.Doctor: Only a bit.
- And a few seconds later:
- From 3.10: Donna's first Loop begins with her shouting for the Doctor, wanting to know three things:WHERE AM I? HOW DID WE GET HERE? AND WHY ARE WE FLIPPING PONIES?!
- From 4.3: Pinkie's Program gets uploaded to the Cyberiad. Cue a billion strong horde of robot Pinkie Pies swarming across the galaxy in the name of fun. In ships armed with Orbital Party Cannons.
- GO TO SLEEP! GO TO SLEEP! GO TO SLEEEP LIT-TTLE TIME-LORD! GO TO SLEEP! AND WHEN YOU WAKE! YOU WILL BE A DA-LEK-SLAVE
Final Fantasy Loops:
- Celes' questions during her first Loop. It was a fused loop with Pokemon.Celes: What happened to the Falcon? Where is everyone? And why are we 11?
- Terra as a moogle.
Fire Emblem Awakening Loops:
- Upon waking up in the MLP verse for the first time, Lucina meets Twilight Sparkle and soon realizes that she is talking to a pega-pony-princess.
- The same loop switches Robin and Lucina with Spike and Rarity. The (nonlooping) future kids end up walking in on Grima!Spike feeding grapes to Princess Rarity of Ylisse, and end up confused as hell.
- In Robin's firstnote loop as a female, she gets explained to her that because of what the higher-ups did to her and the universe's codes in chapter 2, her gender is now considered one of the universe's variables, meaning that it's up to fate whether Robin is male or female in any given loop. Robin is naturally disgruntled by this, but Chrom shows his support by stating that regardless of Robin's gender, he won't object to anything Robin and Lucina do as a married couple. Robin, while grateful, retorts by informing him that she was Lucina's mother the last time she was a she. Chrom's reaction is hilarious.
- All of Loop 1.1. The best bit is when Validar attacks Ylisstol as normal, only to be stopped by Robin whom politely introduces Lucina and Morgan to him. Validar is visibly confused, and is forced to stop his attack when the Shepards surround him and his troops by surprise.
- Lucina wants to stab Chrom due to Chrom marrying different women and begin Awake for a few of them. Morgan's response? "Grandfather Paradox! Grandfather Paradox!"
- Loop 1.7. Robin may be a good tactician at home, but he's horrible at playing the game he comes from.
- Pony!Chrom finds Morgan in Equestria. After saying that his special talent is apparently finding amnesiacs, a cutie mark of a book with question marks appear on his flanks. Finding amnesiacs apparently really is his special talent!
- Jonathan deciding to screw with Dio during events that Dio would have tried to use to humiliate Jonathan in canon. This includes 'accidentally' tripping him, 'unfortunately' hitting him in the eye, and slipping laxatives into Dio's dessert.
- Josuke still having his Berserk Button pushed when someone insults his hair, as Asuka soon found out.
- In Loop 1.7, the Superior Spider-Man has a major beat-down at the hands of Giorno Giovanna. Take That! does not even begin to describe the humiliation Giorno put Ock through with very little effort on his part.
- Mista STILL has an unnatural fear of anything that has to do with the number four. Bruno points out that he should have gotten over this considering how many loops they have been in, but Mista states that on his fourth loop he was killed immediately. Thus solidifying his paranoia.
- Jo2uke accidentally traumatizing Yuzu by unintentionally flashing her his four balls, causing her brain to short-circuit.
Jurassic Park/Other Dinosaur Loops
Used to be Jurassic Park only, but expanded to all dinosaur related material eventually. Includes Jurassic Park, The Land Before Time, and Nanosaur.
- Alan Grant was chosen as Anchor of the Jurassic Park Loops over Ian Malcolm due to a coin toss. He was heads."You trapped me, in an endless repeating cycle of that theme park of horrors, because of a COIN FLIP!"
- Jess Harding terrifies a magical tornado into dropping the Roxys using a needle. Never piss off a vet.
- Roxy meets the source of a certain nickname. His fanboying terrifies her while Alan just laughs.
Log Horizon Loops:
- Naogtsu spots a hot girl and fantasizes about how she'd look in a school uniform, then he realizes that it's a Gender-Bent Shiroe and reaches for Brain Bleach.
- One-Piece Fused Loop
- Shiroe replaces Captain Kuro. That's right, he truly became a "Villain in Glasses".
- After joining Luffy's crew, Shiroe realizes that Luffy shares many traits in common with the former leader of Depauchery Tea Party, and wonders if he has a weakness for this sort of person.
- "SONIC MERRY BOOM!"
Mega Man Loops:
- E-123 Omega's insult to one of the Stardroids:Omega: Your designated feminine predecessor was a sub-standard model, and ran Windows Vista!
- Dr. Wily's idea of parental advice to Bass.Dr. Wily: And remember to crush your opponents under your heels, boy!
- When watching Bass and Roll talking, Rogue notices Rock and Blues don't seem to concerned. Blues points out that Roll can more than handle herself anyway, and then Blues addsBlues: (while smiling) If Bass screw this up, we get dibs on whatever's left of him after our sister gets through.
- Reverend Dark out spreading the good word of robotics door-to-door. And Roll's reaction.
- For the 12 loops of Christmas (a project where authors created 12 loops, inspired by the season), the funny stuff included here you'll see: 11 Battle Chasers: (the Mega Man racing universe including cameos in the form of Mario, Yusei Fudo, and Jack Atlas) 10 Forms of Sigma: (From the X universe, where the 10 forms of Human Mode Sigma are caroling in front of Hunter HQ) & 6 Soccer Squirrels: (Ratoskr, the divine squirrel who runs messages up and down Yggdrasil in Norse mythology, caused a massive squirrel infestation of all levels of Yggdrasil. Including adminspace. The authors had a lot of fun making squirrely Loops. In this case, it's the Megaman Soccer universe where the infestation happens.)
- Loop 2.10: Korra and Asami Loop in as Beast and Belle. ... and spend all their time being Sickeningly Sweethearts rather than breaking the actual curse. Much to Mako's annoyance.
- If Korra had been anything like she was at the beginning of her Baseline, she'd have been confident she could've beaten the old master in front of her with ease. Years of experience had taught her the Rule of Toph: Be afraid of old people. Especially if they weren't there before.
- The old person in question? Azula. Korra somehow winds up on her ass in seconds.
- Danny Phantom finds Ember Mcclane looping. He gives her a standard demonstration of power. All the while, he internally monologues about how screwed he is because of his lack of defense to exorcism.
- One of the first things Trixie Tang does upon starting Looping: dressing the other popular kids as fairy godparents and sicking Crocker on them.
- This, from when Timmy notices that Trixie's Looping:
- Jorgen asking Timmy about the additions to "Da Rules" caused by Looper antics:"Not wishing for Vicky and Crocker being fairy godparents? Who wished THAT?!"
"Musa said she wouldn't wish it and Cosmo misheard." Timmy explained before shivering.
- Trixie Tang decides that one loop in particular needs a... Man's touch. One Smash Cut later, Timmy is asking why Men and Women have declared war on each other, and why men were the sensitive and loving utopia and women were the macho anarchic warlords.
- Loop 5.13. Kellam sneaks up on Sly Cooper. A master thief.Sly: So, exactly how does a man wearing at least sixty pounds of armour sneak past two people?Robin: Honestly I've been trying to figure that out for years. I dread the moment Twilight meets him.
Spyro the Dragon loops
- Ember's revenge on Classic for keeping her in the dark about the loops for so long. As doubles as Moment of Awesome for her considering how Classic also messed with her unawake self early on. Besides managing to beat Classic in a day spent at the arcade, she ends up buying a giant pink stuffed panda with the tickets she won. Classic remarks how stereotypical that was... only for Ember to reveal she intends on forcing Classic to carry it home for her, citing his early loop treatment of her as a reason he can't say no. Needless to say, he's horrified by this, but reluctantly complies... only to find out there was more to Ember's revenge than she originally let on...A blush blatantly blared on Classic's face, as he carried the stuffed animal on his shoulders. He didn't realize it before, but he now knew the full extent of what Ember had planned for him.A kindly old dragoness squealed in delight at the sight before her, and pinched the purple dragon's cheeks as she said:"Why, you and your girlfriend are the cutest couple I've ever seen!"Struggling to respond due to the old, wrinkly claws on his face, he could barely say, "But I'm not her boyfriend! Ember, tell her!"Instead, the pink dragoness shrugged, put on a reserved smile, and kept silent. Ah, revenge was most certainly a dish best served cold.
- A recurring gag is Classic's attempts to derail the plot of the first game, trying to see if there is any way to stop the interview at the start from making Gnasty Gnorc angry and responding by turning all the dragons to stone. He gets increasingly irate with each failed attempt, trying to tone down the insults, trying to put him in a sympathetic light, throwing a one-man band, even praising him fails. Eventually he snaps and in a fit of rage interrupts the interview to openly curse him out. What happens next is, well... Let's just say Gnasty made damn well sure he didn't miss Spyro this time.
Star Wars Loops
- Anything involving a certain Pink Pony.
- Pinkie using her chaos god powers to turn the death star into a party cannon.
- Anakin Recommending a different donor for a now much Pinker clone army.
- The fact that Darth Vader is scared of Nanoha and Fate's Mama Bear rampages is somewhat hilarious.
- Literal Star Wars (as in, the heroes are all stars)
- Doctor Doofemsmirtz to Obi-Wan Kenobi on his convoluted backstory:"Your anchor was conceived by a bunch of angry mitochondria or something of the like. You have no place telling me my backstory makes no sense."
- The very mental image of Bariss Offee, a normally proper Jedi and conservatively dressed woman, acting like Kamina.
- Iskandar's One-Scene Wonder appearance. The guy burst into a tense scene between Thrawn and restrained Vader, before hamming it up and offering the two a chance to join him in conquering the galaxy."Mighty commanders, cease your hostilities and put down your weapons, for I am a King! I am Iskandar, King of Conquerors! Fate has brought us all together in this place to do battle for the right to conquer the galaxy, and I shall be victorious! But I am a generous Conqueror, join me and you shall be honored brothers in arms as we conquer the galaxy together! We shall win, but not destroy, and conquer, but not humiliate! We shall forge a united army, the mightiest the worlds have ever known! We shall know the glory of battle, and the joy of galactic conquest worthy of telling tales a thousand temporal resets from this day! Who will join me!?"
- The best part is, Thrawn does so immediately.
- Darth Vader does not simply visit a planet. He brings an entire fleet. Complete with TIE Fighter aerial displays, armies of stormtroopers, and massive bands to play the Imperial March."As I have said before,... Darth Vader cannot simply visit Equestria."
- A series of loops occurring when someone else became Supreme Chancellor, all of whom really should not have been given the job at all, with a Running Gag of the Chung Chung noise during their first appearance. Highlights including...
".......Is this an improvement?" Arturia, Saber-Class Servant who was probably about to start fighting the Berserker Chancellor in a few moments questioned the older Jedi, who honestly wasn't sure if it was or not.
- "As your nearly elected Supreme Chancellor, I promise to lead with a fair and bias-free hand. But first, for my first decree. All female Galactic Republic employees are to wear.......Tiny Miniskirts!"
- "I thank you all for recognizing my genius and electing me supreme chancellor of the Galactic Republic! My first order of business will be to do away with the backwards and often ineffective ways of the Jedi Order and bring to the republic new and improved defenders! In the form of my patented Jedi Droid Masters! Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha"
- "I THANK THE GAL-ACTIC REP-UBLIC FOR SEE-ING SENSE AND ELECTING A DA-LEK TO THE POST OF SU-PREME CHAN-CELLOR! THE EXTER-MINATION OF UN-DESIRE-ABLE ELE-MENTS WILL BEGIN SHO-RTLY!".
- "I thank you for the votes, but I must reluctantly decline your offer at being Supreme Chancellor due to conflicting issues." the purple flying alien held a claw up to the booing crowd., which is followed by Anakin and Samus being confused that Ridley is being a Reasonable Authority Figure.
- Well, right or wrong, the potato won.
- Palpatine... As Servant Berserker.
"Well, I feel sorry for his political enemies," Anakin said. "He is absolutely merciless when it comes to trolling politicians."
- Kano. Because every other choice was worse. Seriously, the second best was Shao Khan...
- Celestia, thanks to Twilight Sparkle's machinations. Then she said she hoped she wouldn't Awaken and skirt her duties to go sun surfing...
- Chanchellor Yoda.
"I know," Padmé replied darkly, remembering a hidden whoopee cushion in a Senatorial Banquet that haunted her for months afterwards.
The realization had dawned on Anakin and Yoda's faces.
- Pearl Forrester. Who screwed up immediately.
"Evacuate the Jedi Temple, we must," Yoda ordered. "Gave Mike Nelson, Destroyer of Worlds weaponry, she did."
- Wuher. As in the Mos Eisley bartender who turned Greedo's body into liquor. He too finds it a stupid idea.
- Debatably Canon, true, but one loop where Rey ends up abusing the flying platform for spins and fun.
- "thank. i promise that i won't wreck your shit. unless you are enragement child." Cue Anakin deciding that he hates Fuckboy's more than Fazbear's.
- And then Freddy gets kicked out due to wreaking everyones shit, leading to a new election... which resulted in Toy Freddy getting elected. Cue Anakin taking his wife and abandoning the Republic.
- And then Toy Freddys illegitimate son, Vile, kills Toy Freddy, whos head smacks into Mace Windus face. The next Supreme Chancellor turns out to be Springtrap, causing Jar Jar Binks, of all people, to pull a Screw This, I'm Out of Here!.
- Every loop when the Jedi's weaponry get screwed with. Highlights include fighting with wigs and baguettes instead of lightsabers, and using pie and bees in place of the Force.
- C-3PO as a bartender. That is all.
- The Elevator Saga, Episode 5 in general.
- C-3PO is the weakest of the Star Wars loopers. His achievements include singlehandedly assassinating the emperor (while complying as Lelouch), and stealing the death star, (by Falcon Punching Tarkan).
- The fact that Yoda managed to go stealth mode from the second age of the loops (Pre-Crash) to the modern age (Post-Billy) is worthy of a Moment of Awesome, having him outlast all of the other non-Trek Stealth Loopers in terms of discovery. That he was a stealth looper simply for the fact that no one ever asked if he was looping is one of these.
- Pete challenging Yoda to a dance off. Yoda's got some slick moves.
- During his first talk with Anakin after ceasing stealth looping, Yoda tells Anakin he's irresponsible. When Anakin denies this, Yoda shows off holoimages of Pinkie Pie's Party Star, then a Death Star patterned like a Soccer Ball and one with Mickey Mouse ears. Anakin expresses surprise the muppet was around for those incidents.
- During a montage of uses of the Capture Stylus technology, Bariss manages to pacify everything from Xenomorphs to Zombies. What doesn't it work on. Umbridge.
- How do you settle an invasion of the Mushroom Kingdom without violence? Well, as it turns out Luigi and Vader both agree the best way to do so is with a Dance-Off. Everyone is thrown off by it, even Mario and Obi-Wan react.
- Everything to do with the Dark Side Raptor.
- Luke once told Leia that she was more like their father than she cared to admit. Naturally, she responded with the Wuxi Finger Hold.
- Thanks to the Misaka glitch, both Anakin and Vader awaken at the same time and same place. Anakin wants to kill Vader, but Vader manages to convince him not to for a gag. What's the gag? Vader as a Dastardly Whiplash complete with a large nose, top hat and mustache with the plan to tie Leia to the monorail tracks. Anakin comes into rescue Leia and the two engage in Ham-to-Ham Combat. Sadly when all is said and done, Leia isn't amused.
Vader: BOTH of us die, after blowing up a planet or three, and then I wake up with BOTH of our memories in Eiken or in Teletubbies or.. (Shudders) on Kashyyyk celebrating Life Day. (...) You looking forward to another Life Day Celebration? Because I'm not.
- Vader trying to convince Anakin not to kill him is great too.
Warhammer 40, 000 Loops
- Generally, anytime the looping Chaos Gods get onto the scene.
- In specific, Bjorn the Fell-Handed's first loop. After millennia of seeing the Space Wolves gradually descend into greater and greater exaggeration of their wolf motif in his Dreadnought (which he refers to as the "death-refrigerator", Bjorn snaps at them when they wake him up from cryosleep... only to find that he's time travelled. It annoys him greatly.
- The God Emperor of Mankind's odd penchant for looping as the God Empress of Mankind.
- Which soon becomes less funny and more interesting when Empy begins to legitimately question whether or not they prefer being male or female.
- Commander Farsight's pre-loop. Leman takes him for a spin on his modified assault bike, which has spaceflight capabilities. One unfortunate meeting with a spaceship exiting the warp later, Farsight returns through time to find Leman having decided to try again with a much more armored bike.
- Leman's continual failure to be anything approaching a competent driver.
- And Fluttershy mothering him whenever she gets the chance.
- The very image of Leman, as a pony foal, running from a haircut.
- Lupin III's visit: he stole the Horus Heresy.
- Ciaphas Cain, after Looping in as an inquisitor, sends word to the other Loopers to start looking for odd things, then goes to inspect a nearby Guard regiment. And in true Ciaphas Cain fashion, the first member of the regiment he meets is Corporal "Hive Tyrant" Skreeeeonk, followed by Necron Sergeant Still A. Meatbag. And to top the night off...
Before Cain had any time to process what he just saw, the sergeant who had acted as his tour guide drove by on a suspicious looking Chimera.
TANK NOISES!! the Chimera bellowed.
The sergeant slammed his fist into the vehicle's hull.
As Cain found himself alone once more, he came to the conclusion that he hadn't yet had enough to drink and headed back to obtain a few more bottles.
TANK NOISES!! the Chimera bellowed.
The sergeant slammed his fist into the vehicle's hull.
As Cain found himself alone once more, he came to the conclusion that he hadn't yet had enough to drink and headed back to obtain a few more bottles.
- Jaden redoing episode 1, as the Supreme King in a really bad Kingly accent.
- Crow's idea of a prank causing a massive free for all battle between Duel Monsters in Neo Domino City. It ends with Yusei getting quite pissed.
- Joey using a Fire Retardant Coat to defeat Marik. It works.
- A drunk Yuma dueling the Barian Emperors with 'Rank Random Magic-Booze Force'
- Jack Atlas's attempt to get a duel spirit, and how it backfired on him, leaving him with Wynn the Wind Charmer instead of something Rated M for Manly.
- During a fused loop with Code Geass, Lelouch getting absolutely fed up with the idea that his loop's entire reason for the invasion of Japan/Area11 and their combat style being replaced with duel monsters. Then when he calls his brother out for his actions, he defends himself (weakly), starting with the fact the Shinjuku Massacre was being done for a card with 3500 attack power.
- The tiny legalese on the Admin's e-mail to the WatchersE-Mail: (This is an automatically generated message. Please do not reply to this address, as all responses are apt to be fed to Nidhogg and lost forever to all time and space)
- Uatu the Watcher's e-mail address: Uatu fingerscrossedoath
- Heck, the entire E-mail battle between Admin!Thor and Uatu, who on behalf of his entire species doesn't seem to get the whole "free will" thing.
- Skuld's e-mail response to Admin!Thor claiming the admins have everything under control.Skuld: Well, that's lie of the month done. Hope you don't mind waiting three weeks before we engrave your name on the plaque.
- During a post Innortal Harry Potter loop, Harry was grabbed by the Hulk during Halloween to go save the Microverse and pretty much abducted from Hogwarts, which led to the following reactions.McGonagall: HEY! Come back with my seeker!Snape: No, actually you can keep him!(McGonagall glares at Snape)
- Apparently no matter how much Snake tries to prevent it, Liquid always finds a way to chase him, Otacon and Meryl out of Shadow Moses. This includes Liquid riding a snowmobile or the tank that didn't get destroyed depending on what Snake hadn't sabotaged that time around. One Loop resulted in this.Otacon: One employee kept that on the base for his daughter, for 'bring your daughter to work day'. I said that it was as stupid as it sounded!Meryl: THIS IS A SECRET MILITARY BASE! WHY THE HELL WOULD IT HAVE A 'BRING YOUR DAUGHTER TO WORK' DAY!? AND HOW CAN HE KEEP UP WITH US ON THAT THING?!*Cut to Liquid chasing them using a pink tricycle.*Liquid: SNAAAAAAKE!
Flora: Okay, I'll take your word for it.
- Apparently, Techna also caught him using a unicycle.
- A HTTYD loop by Saphroneth involves Shinji and Rei trying to figure out why Unit 00 now has flamethrowers. Then Rei sets the stratosphere on fire.
- Shinji then displays an in-universe example: following the event, Gendo (for once not a manipulative bastard) hugs Rei. Her expression says it all.
- Lopez replaced Harry Potter. When he put on the Sorting hat, the hat screamed like a little girl and became comatose. Everyone just looks at him. His response?Lopez: Que?
- Flynn, replacing Garrus, confronts Saren early. Naturally, being who he is, he proceeds to mug him.
- In the same Loop, David, Incarnation of Death and Embodiment of the Danse Macabre, attempts to kill Commander Shepard for his atrocities... against the art of dancing.
- Mara is apparently one of Jack Harkness' exes.
- Leah finds her Admin, Fenrir, during a loop. He says he was turned into a puppy by Loki and dropped into Tyler's van just as it tried to kill Bella. While sitting on the gas pedal.
- Bonnie the Bunny becomes the first looper to ever curse out Yggdrasil specifically. Why? Because he's sick of being turned into a girl.
- Mike's gentle reaction to his boss' suggestion.Mike Schmidt: "I'm going to stop you right there, no, we're not putting Freddy and the others in outfits that would make Vanilla Ice look like Dr. Dre."
- And the animatronics then breathe a sigh of relief. Even killer animatronics know that that was a bad idea.
- The Nut Kracker incident. Johnny Cage creates a movie So Bad, It's Horrible and spreads it through Yggdrasil. It ends up causing Johnny to end up on the receiving end of a series of Groin Attacks and Activates Cyrax, who still felt cheated out of his 8 dollars because of Ninja Mime.
- The Spanish Inquisition always surprises Loopers. It appears surprising them. Neo was determined to not be surprised by the Spanish Inquisition, and took all imaginable precautions to avoid being surprised by their appearance. End result? He, Morpheus (the Anchor, not the Admin) and Trinity Looped as the Spanish Inquisition. Instant Crash, and Punishment Loop to the Teletubbies.
- When Morpheus (the Admin) comes to explain what he did wrong, he had to face the fact that he had the same name of the Anchor he was facing. Then he explained why you get surprised by the Spanish Inquisition: it's a fundamental law of Yggdrasil.
- Iskandar as a Pokemon trainer. Who captures dozens and dozens of Pokemon by making his infamous speech.
- Gilgamesh fighting Herakles while the latter had been summoned as Assassin... And hides behind Gil himself.
- The idea of Fate/Stay Night!Herakles as Assassin.
- The reaction from Caster (who knew Herakles in life):
- Captain Kirk spending several Loops studying programming, and the Genesis Device, in order to replace Genesis' operating system with Windows. The result? Khan dies of sheer outrage when just before exploding, Genesis encounters an error.
- Peter Venkman, the ghostbuster, decides that he'll spend a night on the town. His ride: the Statue of Liberty.
- The prank war between Naruto and Sailor Neptune
- Neptune starts it by making Team 7 believe Orochimaru started Looping. Cue everyone in the Loop shivering in fear when Naruto screams "Prank War!"
- Naruto's counterattack: a giant fire-breathing mutant chicken that attacked her during a chemistry lesson at Mugen Gakuen and instead hit Eudial (who Michiru was actually thinking on how she'd prank her that loop).
- Becomes a "Funny Aneurysm" Moment, however, for those who read the Winx Club loops and realize that said prank war stopped what could have been the beginning of Helia recovering from Setsuna Syndrome.
- Scorpion and Sub-Zero apparently have an agreement regarding Quan-Chi and Shinnok. This is the delivery of said agreement.Sub-Zero, in response to Scorpion dropping Quan Chi's charred corpse: Hanzo, did you really have to do this?Scorpion: You do realize that I always get dibs on Quan Chi while you handle Shinnok, right?
- SkyNet Loops into Pern as AIVAS and discovers its usual services are not required. "CONGRATULATIONS PERN! SKYNET RATES YOU: NOT HOPELESSLY STUPID!"
- While cataloguing MLEs, the Anchor for the SCP Foundation, Dr. Glass came across Billy. Dr. Clef is skeptical of the kid's stupidity, saying How dumb could he be? Cue the next entry for SCP-8888-MLE.Dr. Glass: How dumb could he be? Hmmm.Dr. Clef: Oh, be quiet!
- Every time Lupin III and Carmen Sandiego show up due the sheer ridiculousness of their heists. The biggest ones (so far) are, for Carmen, stealing Gate of Babylon (as in the Noble Phantasm. Lupin had already stolen everything in it in a previous Loop, and Carmen decided to top that), and, for Lupin, the Horus Heresy.
- Misty spends a loop as Percy Jackson's twin sister. Here, she finds out that her Corsola has begun looping. How? Said Pokémon loops in...as Charybdis. Luke didn't stand a chance.