WARNING: Spoilers are unmarked.
- In the pilot episode, Wyatt walks around naked after returning home from rehab. His father is not amused.
- While Katheryn's in the hospital and in pain, what does saintly and grandmotherly Hanna do to help ease the pain? Give Katheryn a joint.
- In "Norman Hewens," Celine and Carlos (her son with Jim) speak Gratuitous Spanish in front of Jim, who gets annoyed and demands they speak English.
- In "Checkmate," Jim gets his ass kicked by Quincy in his own study and, at the end of the episode, he gets kidnapped by Candace's acquaintances and thrown into the trunk of a car, all the while yelling like a petulant little kid. Doubles as a Moment of Awesome.
- In "A Southern Brawl," Benny shows up at Jeffrey's apartment looking for Candace, and Jeffrey, thinking Benny is a male escort that Candace hired for him, greets him with a kiss to his lips. Hilarity Ensues.
- In "Amanda's Room," Benny walks in on Hanna and Michael in an intimate moment, and is VERY squicked out.
- A decent bit of Black Comedy: Katheryn telling Hanna what happened between Jim and Quincy in the Season 2 finale, remarking she got aroused by watching her husband get the shit kicked out of him, and even suggesting having Quincy come by the house every Friday night to beat Jim up.
- When Celine shows up to work despite having been fired just episodes earlier and tells Hanna she has a job to do, Hanna just simply replies "We'll see" and walks out the kitchen.
- "The Cougar":
- An example of Black Comedy comes in the form of Wyatt flashing a smile for his mugshot.
- In "Paid in Full," Sallison remarks that Wyatt is a responsible guy. We then cut to Wyatt playing loud music in the Cryer Mansion while drinking and prancing around in his underwear.
- In "Immunity," after David is released from jail and Veronica desperately calls after him, an amused Jim mimics her cry of her husband's name.