- Makoto can almost never seem to time leap without combat rolling into something.
- The first time Makoto found out her ability, she tries to test it by leaping off a window when her little sister came in. The poor girl thought her sister was attempting suicide and cries in fear, thinking it was because she ate Makoto's pudding...
- Makoto's abuse of time-travel for her test. The entire class, including Chiaki and Kousuke, is visibly suspicious...
- That scene in the beginning where one boy performs, for lack of a better term, a caber toss with another (larger) student acting as the caber. Onto Makoto.
- Then she use that to hitch Kousuke and a female junior together by making him the target.
- Makoto's attempts at hooking Kousuke with a junior ended up scaring the latter off.
- Chiaki's sudden love confession to Makoto, and the latter's attempt(s) to time-dodge it.
- The second time we see it, Makoto is visibly having doubt whether to hop on his bike.
- "Let's talk about my sister!"
Funny / The Girl Who Leapt Through Time