- Celestia's reaction to Twilight Sparkle's letter mentioning Megan. She's calmly reading the letter while sipping some chamomile tea, then when she gets to the bit about Megan, cue her dropping her tea cup and doing a Spit Take into the face of her minister of commerce.Celestia: WHAT THE FLYING HERD?
- Luna has the exact same reaction when Celestia shows her the letter. And this time, the Spit Take is in Celestia's face.
- Megan meeting Lyra.
- The reveal that Megan's young daughter Michelle somehow tied a big purple bow around the base of Twilight's tail without the unicorn realizing it.
- The Embarrassing Foalhood Photo of Celestia, after discovering a music act on Earth, with her mane dyed black, thick eyeliner under each eye, heavy chains around her neck and fishnets on all four legs. The accompanying flashback is also hilarious.Celestia stomped her hooves and growled. "Magic Star, Wind Whistler, you don't understand!" she cried. "The Cure is my life! They speak to me and my soul "
- Twilight spends the night at Megan's house, and the next morning we see that Michelle has literally covered Twilight's tail in bows and ribbons and braided her mane. She's understandably a little freaked out.Michelle: Too much?
- When Celestia realizes she completely forgot to tell Megan and the others about Cadence, she face hoofs so hard she causes a minor earthquake. One that manages to wake up Trixie, who's in a town several miles away.
- In the first chapter of Side Stories, we have Twilight completely geeking out over Optimus Prime, especially how his trailer disappears when he transforms. Then when he leaves, he explains that even he doesn't know where it goes.
- Cadence face hoofing at how unsubtle Mike is in his attempts to hook up Fluttershy and Big Mac.
- Rarity freaking out over trying to make a Gala dress for Megan.
Danielle's eyebrow quirked. "Wait, is she singing?" She looked down at Dinky. "Why is Rarity singing?"
- Danielle and Michelle's surprise at Rarity singing at one point.
Dinky shrugged. "You get used to it."
- Sweetie Belle once again causing a mess in Rarity's shop. Megan says that the incident earlier in the story with the tree sap makes sense now.
- Twilight spitting her soup all over Shining Armor and Cadance when they tell her about their engagement.
- After Spykoran the Old shrugged off Fluttershy's Stare, she inexplicably fainted.
- It would seem Twilight learned how to dance from Celestia. Picture that for a moment.
- After Megan said "Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye!" The ponies and Spike were disturbed by that saying. Especially Rarity, "What an awful saying! A needle in the eye? How ghastly!", then she faints, over-dramatically.
- When Danielle and Mike express shock at the sudden singing at the Gala, the latter tries to say something, only to suddenly start singing himself, to his shock. Afterwards, he asks Danny how he coped with it back in the day."I used a lot of throat lozenges."
- In the Side Stories "How Christmas was Saved... Sort of", we find out that Megan (drunk from eggnog) was telling the story.Twilight Sparkle: And you're cut off before you tell us how the Dinobots saved Easter!
- Cobra Commander's origin: before COBRA, he was a used car salesman.
- This was actually taken from his Marvel Comics backstory (RK-Striker admitted that he mainly based CC off that version); in "Day of the Broken Fang" he says that his cartoon backstory was invented by Cobra-La when he stumbled upon them while traveling the Earth.
- Also from "Day of the Broken Fang", many of the reactions when it's confirmed that Serpentor ordered to attack the Decepticons:
- Cobra Commander has asked how Cobra forces will be able to defeat the Decepticons. Scrap-Iron and Doctor Mindender, that Cobra Commander describes as "a genetic engineer that was once an orthodontist and a mid-level engineer", put together a new weapon system.
- After Cobra Commander went to his room to pack and leave before the Decepticons retaliated, two Vipers came in to arrest him."Have you heard? Serpentor has sent a strike force against the Decepticon's underwater base."
The Vipers decide to run with Cobra Commander.
- Megatron's initial reaction to the attack: laugh with Starscream about the pleasant diversion. At least before he finds out the attack cost him some energy cubes and decides to wipe out Cobra to remind humanity why they should fear the Decepticon...
- When Megatron looks up the response to the Decepticons wiping out Cobra, he's at first shocked, then very annoyed when he starts receiving e-cards thanking him.
- In the latest side story, Wreck-Gar, his canon wife Nancy, and their son Wreck-Gar Junior visit Equestria. Hilarity Ensues, including driving Twilight crazy with their TV talk, and Junior having a grenade go off.
- The levels of Meta-humor are particularly enjoyable as well. For a brief time, we have Wreck-Gar Junior (who, in Transformers Animated, was voiced by Weird Al Yankovic), Cheese Sandwich (Pinkie's coltfriend, also voiced by Weird Al), and the original Wreck-Gar all in Equestria at the same time. That last one is significant because Wreck-Gar and the Junkions, in the 1986 movie, were introduced to the song "Dare to be Stupid," by, yes, Weird Al again.
- Another side story tells of a group of near-washout level soldiers of the Equestrian Royal Guard, who remember the tales of the Bloody Jaws, warriors from Key'tuck. The level of Oh, Crap! in the room rapidly rises when a) it's revealed that the "Bloody Jaws", were actually the GI Joes, b) "The Slaughterer", the one who trained the Jaws, is still alive, c) His actual name is "Sargent Slaughter", and d) He's here to whip the worst troops in Equestria into shape.
- In United We Stand, Alt!Shining Armor leads a group of ponies against Jazz. Jazz responds with a sonic attack made of loud music. All the ponies flee or collapse in pain, except for one who starts headbanging, throws his hoof in the air, and exclaims "Rocking tunes! All right!"
Funny / The Elements of Harmony and the Savior of Worlds