- Toph's reaction when she finds Zuko after being abducted by aliens? Gleefully claiming it's the best field trip ever.
- Toph pointing out that Zuko had slept with three women the night before (It Makes Sense in Context) and everyone's reaction to it.
- O'Neill is so resigned to SG-1's Weirdness Magnet status, he seriously considers "abduction by Santa Claus" as a possibility when Sam and Janet go missing.
- Toph discovering this weird, alien world has (drumroll) chocolate! Then swiping Teal'c's cup, burning herself, having Zuko cool it for her - during which he casually steals a sip himself. Both hilarious and adorable.
- "Discharged with prejudice". Only in the SGC, folks!
- "And you fights with her, sir?"
- Chapter 9 has SGC calling the Avatar world "Dur'Asada" without knowing what it means."The world's name, as given by the Gatebuilders, is Asunyti. It means something like place of spirits, although for specifics you must speak to the Wise One.""And Dur'Asada?" Sam asked.
Sanura's grin was all teeth. "It is a warning. Loosely translated to your Tau'ri terms? It means Danger, Do Not Enter."
- Chapter 10 has an even funnier example."Did Sanura explain about dur'Asada?" Urdu asked."Do Not Enter, Here Be Dragons?" Jack paraphrased flippantly.
- Little does Jack know, there are ACTUAL dragons on Asunyti.
- Chapter 11 has several.
Zuko: Sorry. No flying mutant ninja were-lemurs...(Sokka's shoulders slump in obvious relief.)Zuko: But I will raise you a giant mutant samaurai crocomander-man. (points at Urdu)Sokka: Curse you, universe!
- Jack and Sokka getting along via snark.
- Sokka claiming that they though Zuko and Toph had been kidnapped by "flying mutant ninja were-lemurs" and Zuko's response.
- Suki acknowledges kidnapping by lemurs as a probable explanation because hey, they are Team Avatar. Weird things happen to them. This comment prompts Jack to dub them the junior version of SG-1.
- For evidence of this, please recall that at one point Sokka was kidnapped by a Giant Ghost Panda that turns into a Cloverfield-esque Monster. "Flying Mutant Ninja Were-Lemurs" is entirely possible.
- Chapter 11- Toph and Zuko's reunion with the Gaang, and them learning that Toph and Zuko know how to earth-heal and fire-heal respectively.Toph's grin had officially reached Epic proportions. "Isn't it obvious?" she asked archly, and punched Zuko in the arm. "Zuko finally coughed up my Life-Changing Field Trip!"A moment of silence."Oooooh," the four newcomers said in unison.
- The sad part is that they act like this explains everything. The sadder part is that they are entirely correct.
Funny / The Dragon King's Temple