- Fluttershy admitting to Big Mac that she never drank the honeymoon cider; she just gets like that.
- How is all the drama of the Cutie Mark Crusaders' letters capped off? With them in their clubhouse, arguing over minor details and trying to figure out which one of them is the eldest, much as the readers (and even the author) did.
- The Cutie Mark Crusaders arguing about past relationships that got rather tangled.
- Sweetie's Heroic BSoD after seeing Rarity start to make out/make love with "Santa Hooves" (a disguised Spike)- when Spike had shown up in costume to preserve Sweetie's innocence for one more year.
- After getting snowed into Fluttershy's old cottage for a night and enjoying a particularly potent bottle of alcohol (and each other), Applejack and Rainbow Dash find a whole cellar of the stuff and have to be dragged out three days later.
- Twilight, Trixie and Cheerilee's mortification at waking up together, and Flash Sentry taking it all in stride. (Even more so since Trixie was faking it- she can hold her liquor just fine, after all.)
- Pinkie managing to throw Belial (literally Satan in pony form) off guard by not only taking her impending death with remarkable aplomb but offering to come party with him afterward.
- Granny Smith had a threesome with the Flim-Flam brothers after Fluttershy and Big Mac's wedding reception. And when Flam hightails it out of there in the morning, Flim sticks around to, ah, talk business... or something.
Funny / The Dear Sweetie Belle Continuity