The Dark Crystal
- Fizzgig (Kira's tiny dog-like creature) always seems to find ways of getting into trouble.
- "I don't have wings!" "Of course not, you're a boy."
- When Aughra is chewing out the Skeksis, who might be evil and disgusting but abhor profanity.
Aughra: Mouldy mildew, mother of mouthmuck, dangle and strangle and death!
Ornamentalist: Oh! How crude!
- The Gourmand's and Ornamentalist's over the top-reaction when the Chamberlain showed them Kira.
- Kind of amusing that Kira, in the midst of experiencing "dreamfasting" — sharing her memories with Jen — bothers to correct his grammar partway through.
- Aughra gets excited upon hearing that Jen was sent by the Mystic leader.
Aughra: Where is he? Is he here?
Jen: He's dead.
Aughra: Could be anywhere, then.
- If you have the DVD and watch the original audio, it's super funny hearing Fozzie Bear / Yoda's voice (Frank Oz) coming out of Aughra's mouth.