- Fizzgig (Kira's tiny dog-like creature) always seems to find ways of getting into trouble.
- He throws a childish temper tantrum until Kira lets him come with them on the Landstriders, opening his mouth the biggest he can when roaring.
- Then there's his escapade:Aughra: How did you get out there?!
- "Wings! I don't have wings!" "Of course not, you're a boy."
- When Aughra is chewing out the Skeksis, who might be evil and disgusting but abhor profanity.Aughra: Mouldy mildew, mother of mouthmuck, dangle and strangle and death!Ornamentalist: Oh! How crude!Ritual Master: Watch your tongue, harridan! We are lords of the Crystal!
- The Gourmand's and Ornamentalist's over-the-top reaction when the Chamberlain showed them Kira.Ornamentalist: AAAAAAAHHHH!!! Gelfling! Right here in the castle!Gourmand: Come and look! Such an ugly monster!
- Leading up to that is the conversation they were having about food or something. They seem to have a Those Two Guys vibe going on.Ornamentalist: I like those grey ones that go mushy when you put them on your fork
- After seeing Kira, the two of them go running into the throne room, screaming hysterically. The Garthim-Master and the Ritual-Master exchange a look that makes it quite clear that none of the other Skeksis have any idea what they're trying to say.
- Leading up to that is the conversation they were having about food or something. They seem to have a Those Two Guys vibe going on.
- Kind of amusing that Kira, in the midst of experiencing "dreamfasting" — sharing her memories with Jen — bothers to correct his grammar partway through.
- Aughra gets excited upon hearing that Jen was sent by the Mystic leader.Aughra: Where is he? Is he here?Jen: He's dead.Aughra: Could be anywhere, then.
- After the Emperor dies in a truly horrible fashion and his body crumbles away into dust, the remaining Skeksis all stare at him and then at each other, like they're not sure what to make of it.
- If you have the DVD and watch the original audio, it's super funny hearing Fozzie Bear / Yoda's voice (Frank Oz) coming out of Aughra's mouth.
- In the documentary The World of the Dark Crystal, you can hear Frank as Aughra saying, "... All this and I haven't ducked yet. Please hurt me, I'm asking for it."
- Oz making a Podling puppet back into a cameraman's knee. The smile sells it.