- After the death of Nancy's stepfather, an insurance agent tells Nancy and her mother they are insured for $175,000. Nancy and her mother's excited squealing and the agent's awkward reaction are priceless.
- When Sarah first finds out about Manon, she nervously asks the other girls if they worship the devil.
- When Sarah has Chris under his spell, it is pretty amusing to see a previous Jerk Jock resort into a love sick lapdog.Chris:(handing Sarah a flower) I wanna apologize for those guys in French. They're assholes.Sarah: (dropping the flower) Yeah well, you know what they say. You are who you hang with.
Chris: Wait, did you just call me an asshole?
- Chris' response makes it even funnier; he laughs at first, then suddenly realises what Sarah actually said.
- When the girls play a game of "light as a feather, stiff as a board" on Rochelle, they are not only impressed at their work, we get this from Rochelle.How do I get down?
Nancy: I think I sprained my finger.
- The girls also make jokes about Rochelle not levitating because she's too heavy.
Mother: Are you girls getting high?The Nostalgia Chick: Well in a manner of speaking...Nancy: You put your fingers where ?
- Then Bonnie's mom unexpectedly walks in and they drop Rochelle on her ass.
- Nancy asking for a "smaller ass" when the Sarah and the girls collectively use magic to change Sarah's hair from blonde to brown.
- When Bonnie catcalls a random guy and tells him he has a cute butt, Sarah deadpans, "You have a cute butt, wanna have dinner?"
- The girls' reactions to Sarah telling them she slit her wrists are so awkward it's hilarious. Most notably after Sarah says she did it with a kitchen knife, Nancy excitedly says "punk rock" as if she approves.
- Sarah snatches a hair from Laura Lizzie to use in a spell. She covers up with...Sarah: Sorry, I thought I saw a bug. You know they have shampoo for that?
- When Sarah is watching Chris's football practice, Nancy messes with him by shouting out sarcastic words of encouragement. The noise causes him to trip up.
- Just the racial slur "Negroid." Who the hell says that?!
- While the bullying is horrible, Laura Lizzie throws Rochelle off her dive by yelling "shark!" as she jumps.
Funny / The Craft