- "I think he was...ASIAN!"
- "He was speaking another language... I'm pretty sure it was...Asian."
- The Medieval Times fight scene between Chip and Steven.
- Chip chasing after Steven with a mace.Chip: COME BACK HERE, SO THAT I MAY BRAIN THEE!
- Chip's hammy reaction after Steven throws some dirt his face.Chip: I'M BLINDED! MY EYES! OH SHIT!
- Chip and Steven start fighting with bladed staffs, and Chip notes the similarity to the famous fight scene in TOS's "Amok Time." Chip then proceeds to start singing the iconic fight scene music as he and Steven fight, and gets way into character as Spock, even calling Steven "Jim."Steven: Chip, this isn't funny! Will you stop it?Chip: The name is "Spock." If we don't battle to the death, they will kill us both.Steven: This isn't Star Trek!Chip: (twirls his staff until the bladed end is upright, then glares at Steven who's clearly thinking Oh, Crap!) Goodbye, Jim.
- Chip chasing after Steven with a mace.
- And before that, their dinner during the show.:Steven: "Excuse me, could I get a knife and fork?"Waitress: *flatly* "There were no utensils in medieval times, hence there are no utensils at Medieval Times. Would you like a refill on that Pepsi?"Waitress "Dude, I've got a lot of tables."
- Chip beating up Robin's date in the bathroom.
- Before that, Chip popping up behind the guy in the bathroom stall.
- "Tonight, on UPN! The trial that has captured the nation! The world is waiting for the verdict! But YOU don't have to wait for the movie!"Sam Sweet (played by Eric Roberts): (scoffs) Crybaby.Stan Sweet (also played by Eric Roberts): I love you!Sam Sweet: You were ALWAYS such a crybaby! (Stan pleads for him to stop) Look who's cryin' now!Announcer: ERIC ROBERTS is Stan and Sam Sweet, in...Brother Sweet Brother: The Killing of Stanton Sweet. Parental discretion advised.
- Chip visits Steven in jail and, in a parody of a similar scene from Midnight Express, presses his bare chest against the glass, attracting unwanted amorous attention to Steven from a nearby prisoner.Chip: Ohh, Billy...
- Steven's nightmare. While it has Nightmare Fuel, Chip was hilarious in it.
- A spider crawls on Chip's face while talking to Steven on the phone. What's better is that Chip doesn't seem to notice the spider. Which just adds to his creepiness.
- The Unreveal of whether or not Stan Sweet is guilty punctuated by a disappointed viewer at home (Kyle Gass) noticing a book on his side table, picking it up and happily reading it.
- When Chip sets up Steven after he rejected him for seemingly the last time: he had secretly recorded him (and Robin) badmouthing his supervisor, Hal, and uploaded it to the computers at work. In it, he was going on about how "utterly useless" he was, that he had no vision and that working for him was like working for Mr. Magoo and talking about his awful hair plugs. As he tries to explain himself, Hal yells at him to Get Out! and insecurely pats his said hair plugs. Made even better by the reactions of his coworkers, including David Cross' character's face reading half "you're in deep shit" and half "you're only saying what we're all thinking".Steven: I wish someone would wise up and dump Hal. And those hair plugs; they're so awful to look at.
Robin: I know.
Steven: Hair plugs. Hair plugs. Hair plugs. Hair plugs.
Robin: I know. I know. I know.
Steven: Oh, shit.
Funny / The Cable Guy