2012 Episodes of The Blockbuster Buster
open/close all folders
Wild Wild West
- In the movie, Gordon is crossdressing and uses a device hidden in his fake boobs to hypnotize his quarry. ERod's reaction is priceless:ERod: Wait a minute, he has a device hidden in his tits that can hypnotize men and make them bark like dogs? Wow, they work exactly like ACTUAL TITS!!!!!
- ERod recognizes Gordon just with a first look, and keeps saying "It's Artemus" while Jim is still listening to him. Then he finally recognizes Gordon under his President disguise. Why? Because of the ring.ERod: Haha, the ring gave him away. I thought he'd given away by the fact that he's worse at disguises THAN DANA CARVEY!!
- Everytime he starts to drool over Salma Hayek.
- "Dance Break?"
- The first time he see's Gordon crossdressing, his response is a perfect "No. Just...No."
- After Will Smith has the naked fight, he looks at a CD box of Will's and says. "Huh, so that's what he meant by Big Willie Power.
The Brothers Grimm
- When one of the Queen's henchmen feeds a horse with spiders, the horse transforms into "Spider-Horse, Spider-Horse, Does whatever a spider-horse can∼"ERod: You know, Spider-Horse. From that fairy tale that DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST!!
- When The cute kitty that cheered him up appears, ERod gushes at it... only for said kitten to be kicked into a meat grinder. ERod screams in horror, and pauses to take a sip of water, and then continues to scream.
- And happens again when clay monsters eat their own arms. ERod screams in horror, pauses to apply lip-balm, and then continunes to scream.
- Nerdlinger pops up excited when ERod is about to reference Snow White because Obscurus Lupa dressed as her for Suburban Knights. ERod then has to tell him that Lupa is already dating Phelous, so a heartbroken Nerdlinger leaves the room.
- ERod then realizes he can talk about the D&D movie now he's out, only for Nerdlinger still shout "SCUM!!" at the very mention of it.
- For the stinger, Nerdlinger sings heartbroken. And then cheerfully signs off.
- ERod then realizes he can talk about the D&D movie now he's out, only for Nerdlinger still shout "SCUM!!" at the very mention of it.
- ERod points out that the Queen having her weakness in the open was as dumb as the villain having the only creature that can kill him as a pet. Cue to Van Helsing.ERod: I know. I did that one on purpose.
- Then again when he points out that his choice for an Evil Queen would be Charlize Theron, given that she's already casted as such in Snow White and the Huntsman.ERod: Gee, I hope that movie isn't plagued by a horrific deadpan performance. (Cue to Kristen Stewart). Yeah, I know. I did that one on purpose too.
Tarzan and the Lost City
Top 10 Hispanic Heroes
- Counts also as a Moment of Awesome: ERod introducing himself with the Latin version of the He-Man and the Masters of the Universe (1983) theme... which has vocals. Any troper from Latin America who watched this episode cheered, no exceptions!
- When ERod opens the video, he starts delivering a complaint about not having hispanic characters in Star Trek. Of course it was just an intentional joke, since he knew there were indeed relevant hispanic people there. Of course it's also making fun of the people who comment without watching all the video.ERod: So for those of you who couldn't wait until this video to be over so you can type that bit of information in the comments section, feel free to punch yourselves in the face right now *punch sound and smiles* Thank you. Next time, just enjoy the joke and move on.
- After making a Honorable Mention to Bender Rodriguez, he says he is proud of sharing his last name with him. Except for...ERod: And we can safely say that he is by far the coolest cartoon character to ever carry my last name. Unlike other embarrasing drunk that I'll not name in this video! (Cue to Slowpoke Rodriguez)
- Blockbuster Buster has to do commercial breaks after being paid by Hispanic sponsors.ERod: (Reading cue card) Estos frijoles estan muy buenos *cheesy smile*
- The commercials end and ERod is caught in the middle of his breaks, counting the money or reading Turey el Taino.
- When he mentions that Jenette Vasquez is played by a white woman, but still does a very good job at the role:ERod: But we're talking about the character here, not the actor. And Jenette Goldstein did such an amazing job playing Vasquez, that most people have no idea that she's not a fiesty latina. And I'm sure James Cameron could've gotten an actuall hispanic girl, he would have. Oh, wait. That's right. He did. In that other movie. It just keeps on reeking in originality.
- The Film Renegado talking nonstop about El Mariachi, even while ERod cuts him off to another topic. Every once in a while, ERod checks if he's still talking.
- Angry Joe's cameo for the Nº1 Hispanic Hero, thinking it's himself, and ERod has to make him understand he's not even a hero, just a gamer
- Many quotes of El Lover's recaps are hilarious:El Lover: So the gangster wants Muñequita to dance for him and shit, but instead she goes to Japan, and dresses like Sailor Moon, and she gets a gun, and a sword, and she fights a bunch of giant samurai mecanicos. And los mecanicos are all like "Say hello to my little friend". And Muñequita is all like "I'll go DBZ in your ass, bitch!". (Insert Dragon Ball and Sailor Moon themes)El Lover: And she's all like *as Babydoll* "I'm going to scape from this asylum-burlesque-whore-house-anime-bliss".El Lover: So the mamacitas need to get a lighter, and a knife, and a key, so Muñequita dances to distract the gangsters, while the rest of the mamacitas steal the things that they need, but younever get to actually see her dance because they always cut away to The Lord of the Rings, or Outer Space and shit. *Insert The Powerpuff Girls*
- Playing "Rica y Apretadita" from El General while the girls are fighting the robonazis.El Lover: Look at all the MAMACITAS, bitch!!
- The movie was so non-sensical that even with all the Fanservice, El Lover was perplex and confused.
- To wake up ERod from catatonic state, El Lover has to show off his amazing acting skills:El Lover: That Sucker Punch movie, with all the mamacitas in it, was really good.
Alvin and the Chipmunks
- As a Running Gag, ERod says that Dave's Romantic Interest is so boring that, to spice things up, everyone will scream like in Pee-wee's Playhouse everytime she appears.
- Right after ERod accepts that their rendition of Christmas Don't Be Late was a Heartwarming Moment (enough to make his own withered heart to grow), the scene where Simon eats Theodore's poop in front of Dave to cover up for him plays.Simon: You owe me one.ERod: No. You owe ME therapy!!
- At the end of the movie, when it's revealed that Ian is still free but broke:ERod: (Laughs) You see, it's funny because in the Real World, he would have been arrested for "Animal Abuse" AND "Child Endangerment".
- Starts to scream like a fangirl when Sarah Michelle Gellar appears as Daphne.
- After ranting for a while why Scrappy is... well... The Scrappy, takes offense that Scrappy peed on Sarah Michelle Gellar.
- Gets momentarly distracted by Velma's clevage.
- Then Fred makes a joke about peeping on himself naked while in Daphne's body.ERod: (Stares awkwardly) Uhm... Well, I can't honestly say that if I found myself in the same type of situation, that I wouldn't make the same type of perverted observation. However, and here's my real issue with this... THIS IS A KIDS MOVIE!!!!
- Rowan Atkinson's first appearance:ERod: Rowan... Did you lose a bet?
- Sarah Michelle Gellar taking on a luchador makes ERod squee.ERod: (appearing with a cigarrette) Wait... I don't even smoke. Well, that's the power of SMG.
The Cat In The Hat
- Dakota Fanning is acting in the movie, and the camera switches to ERod.ERod: Oh, you guys are expecting me to burst out laughing. Well, I'm not going to, cause in this movie Dakota Fanning is playing a little girl, which is what she looks like. She looks like a little girl. And until the day she doesn't look like a little girl, every time I see her playing a vampire, this is pretti much what I'm going to see:Willow: "I'm a blood-sucking fiend! Look at my outfit!"
- The overly-long description of The Cat.ERod: So this is it, folks. This is the fast-talking-non-sense-spewing-rentlessly-annoying-irreplaceably-irritating-overbearing-innecessary-padding-nausea-inducing-rage-insiding Cat in the Hat.
- ERod gets his wish come true.ERod: "[[What I wouldn't give]] to see him (the Cat) strung up by his neck, while hundreds of innocent children of all genders and races beat him with baseball bats."(Next scene is the Cat hung from a tree while numerous kids are beating him with sticks. An Ode to Joy plays in the background.)ERod: (has big grin on his face and wipes Tears of Joy from his eyes) "That was so beautiful. They should show that every Christmas. Right after this scene." (Bella breaks her hand punching Jacob)
- ERod is curled up in a Troubled Fetal Position: "There's no such thing as talking cats! There's no such thing as talking cats! There's no such thing as talking cats! There's no such thing as talking cats!"
- After pointing out the movie had a Faustian Deal (signing a contract for a fun day), demon children (Thing 1 and Thing 2), it's Pandora Box of evils and Paris Hilton in it, ERod concludes the Cat is The Devil. He is then promptly interrupted by a phone call by the Devil himself "Lucy Fer", complaining about comparing him with the crap movie."Lucy Fer": How would you feel if I went around saying you look like the fat kid from the Speed Racer movie?
- And after ending his ranting of not missing Desperate Housewives and other quirky lines, "Lucy Fer" warns ERod to not insult him again like that or (briefly switching to a dark and scary voice) "I'll eat your soul!"
- After the movie ends.ERod: Haha, oh Brian Grazer. I hope you made enough money out of this to fill that vast empty void where your soul used to be."Lucy Fer": You know I own that shit.ERod: I'm not surprised.
- Upon realizing that the two main characters are essentially reprising the roles they had in Superman Returns: "Could this possibly be the evil casting of...nah,not even Mandy Marin could be this cruel.
- He threatens to lose it if the movie disappoints him one more time. Then they kill off Sam Huntington, the one actor that he liked. He immediately pulls out a pistol and shoots The Cat in the Hat.
- He then goes on to say "That always makes me feel better."
- The commercials in the middle.
- After comparing all the dissonances of the movie with the comics, ERod realizes he'll waste all the review pointing the inconsistencies, so he decides the movie is about "Babyface Mc-Lameass".ERod: But Dylan would never... Sorry, I'm still adjusting.
- Lindsay Lohan with Supid Girl playing in the background
"Lohan": Oh my gawd!
- Crowned by clips from the songs music video, where P!nk is dressed as Lindsay Lohan running over people while driving distracted.
- Its ironic that all the DUIs Lindsay Lohan has now are remembered when relating her to a car film.
- ERod getting confused over a brief clip of Herbie on a date with KITT since Herbie's past love interests have all been female cars. He then concludes that Herbie must be Bi!ERod: Celebrities.
- Maggie has a private moment of Herbie, while sad music plays.ERod: (Crying) Oh, man. Your acting coach wasted a lot of years on you.
- When Gutsy Smurf is introduced:"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?!!!!"
- Also:ERod: Oh my god! It's Tim Gunn from Project Runway! Not... that I watch that show... Explosion!
- Gushing over how adorable Jayma Mays is.ERod: "Aw, Jayma. I can't stay mad at you. You're so cute! You look like a Precious Moments doll had sex with Hello Kitty"ERod: "Aww, Jayma. I wouldn't be able to say No to you either. You're so cute! You're like a cross between a Care Bear, Baby Plucky and a Pupple"
- The intro where ERod goes Blockbuster Buster mode by randomly selecting himself from a character select screen featuring other TGWTG reviewers with a Nintendo GameCube controller. It got a chuckle out of this troper.
- ERod questions Gargamel's motivation in the movie, since the series alternated between converting the smurfs into gold or just eat them. When Gargamel states he needs "blue magic essence", ERod questions why he needs magic if he's already a wizard, only to find out he really sucks at it.ERod: Uhm, you kow what? Never mind. Go ahead and get that smurf essence. HURRY. Before you end up being the janitor at a school for Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- Jack Black playing with his action figures and ERod questions who in that age would still do that. Cut to Nerdlinger playing with his figures. And the Willow is Obscurus Lupa, saving everyone.
- His confusion (which quickly becomes horror) when Gulliver puts out a fire with his piss.
- His attempts to bring logic into the movie, particularly regarding the speed with which the Lilliputians build Gulliver sized objects.
- His reaction to Mecha-Edward.
Josie and the Pussycats
- When El Lover is doing the sinopsis of the Josie cartoon, he also gives a big Take That! to Totally Spies!.El Lover: You Spy-Putas have nothing on Josie. She could, like, write a song, and out-run the bad guys, and save the world, while you three putas are still at home doing your make-up and shit.
- ERod introduces the opening band of the movie, Du Jour, with their hit "Backdoor Lover"ERod: Nah, too easy.
- And then he proceeds to dance-break to it.
- And also it becomes his "Du Jour break".
- And then he proceeds to dance-break to it.
- ERod then wishes their plane to crash and it happens, So he wishes for Sarah Michelle Gellar to pick him up in a a time traveling DeLorean!". His front door is empty, of course.
- Listing the casting, ERod gets that Melody is played by Tara Reid.ERod: But Melody is a complete idiot, and Tara Reid is... You know what? Never mind. Perfect casting!
- After a cool opening, ERod wonders why the movie is so detested, then revealing Megan Fox is in it.ERod: It will be a cold day in hell the day before I consider you an actor! A COLD DAY IN HELL!!!!!! Ok, I'm done.
- While ERod is explaining that Jonah Hex is supposed to be a great huntsman with good tracking skills, the movie then reveals they gave Jonah the superpower of talking with the dead. ERod enters in "No, no, no, no, no..." during the whole scene and then explodes. "WHO COMES UP WITH THIS SHIT?!"
- Surprisingly enough, Fedora Freddy declines, because even he knows Jonah Hex with powers is a bad idea.
- Jonah gets to kill Michael Fastbender in an awesome way, which is immediately ruined by Jonah using his powers to revive him and kill him again. ERod gets so pissed of that he starts shredding a paper... only to have paper dolls. LOL.
ERod vs. Episode One
- During the gear-up montage, ERod goes to face his enemies riding a bicycle.
- In every part, Jar-Jar Binks pops up out of nowhere, only to ERod kill him snapping his neck, sliting his throat, and shooting him in the head.
- In the Flashback when ERod is telling Panda Bear about his new powers, Panda Bear announces he can't help him because he got funds for his movie. Before he leaves, Panda Bear invites ERod to a free screening of the Michael Bay's Transformers. ERod makes a face for a moment... only to decline it calmly and say "I'm sure it'll be fun".
- Counts as a "Funny Aneurysm" Moment since in earlier episodes Panda Bear reveals he lost his eye because of it.
- SHE-Rod's tune."SHE-Rod!!!. Motherfucker"
- Having busted the movie:ERod: I have no idea what Im going to do next.Lorelei: Oh, there with be plenty for you to do. As a great philosopher once said, One busted, thousands more to go.Lorelei: *Dope Slap*
- Plays Im an Asshole song during Maters scenes.
- The whole segment where Bruce Campbell appears.
- ERod gets excited because Bruce Campbell is playing a character named ROD "Torque " Redline. Pointing the emphasis in eROD. And he even compares it with the best day of his life Meeting Donald Duck at Disneyworld
- When Rod is killed, ERod gets completely devastated, pointing out NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM KILLING BRUCE CAMPBELL. EVER.
- To illustrate to the audience how disgusted he is when Mater gets to be a secret agent, ERod puts an example of a movie killing off Will Smith and replacing him with Carrot-Top.
- He wonders what would have happened if Mater hadn't escaped. Cue the clip of Parliament blowing up from V for Vendetta.
The Three Musketeers
- When ERod takes the DVD box.ERod: "Hey, look at this. It has Ray Stevenson, Christoph Waltz, Milla Jovovich, I love those guys! I wonder who directed this. (Looks at the back of the cover). Oh, FUCK!"
- The introduction of the Three Musketeers: Athos, who in this version is a ninja; Porthos, who apparently has super-strenght, and Aramis, who is... Batman.
- When Milady, Milla Jovovich's character, is introduced.ERod: In this movie, not only is she part of the team but she is...*Wonder Woman's theme plays while Milady is dodging traps and arrows in a big dress*ERod: Wow. Over-stylized bullshit and over-glorification of your wife within' the first 5 minutes of the movie. Congratulations, Paul Anderson. That's a new record.
- And Paul Anderson returns.Paul: "Applesauce!!"Paul: "My wife can kill a zombie with her bare hands!"ERod: Why do I even talk to you?
- The entire movie, D'artagnan is seeking to defend the honor... of his horse.ERod: Ugh. Just shoot him in the shoulder.
- The Teddy Ruxpin theme.
- After Milady finishes off all the guards with a big dress and a tight corset and has martial arts skills, ERod starts questioning all this... until she drops the skirt. He immediately forgets all complaints.
Transformers Dark of the Moon
- When he sees the new girlfriend:
- Also, his angry reactions when we switch from the cool stuff the Autobots are doing to Sam's mundane life.
- When pointing out that director Mearing, the new goverment representative in the movie, does what somebody should have done two movies ago: Dismiss Sam and send him home.ERod: Director Mearing. Are you married?
- His exasperation at John Malkovich's random reappearance where he "fights" Bumblebee.
- Nerdlinger's anger when they have Sentinel Prime quote one of Spock's lines from Wrath of Khan.
- Linkara's cameoIts the kind of things that would send a cold vibe throught the spine of the nerdiest trekkie.
- His reaction to Sam killing Starscream: "BULLSHIT!!!"In deep slow motion no less.
- When the autobots are exhiled off the Earth and their rocket is blown up by the Decepticons.ERod: *Dull Surprise* Oh, I'm not shocked. I don't believe for a second that they would kill all the Autobots. After all, they have toys to sell.
- Followed by the Big Damn Heroes entrance of the Autobots later.
- The title card for the Marmaduke review. It's ERod, Snoopy, and Garfield attempting to ship Marmaduke to Abu Dhabi!
- Lampshading the way movies just appear in his apartment. "Why is it that only shitty things get teleported into my apartment? For once I would love to get a comic book, or a video game, or even a candy bar instead of a shitty movie!"
- Playing the clip of a cross dressing The Cat in the Hat when the George Lopez cat is high and then yelling "Jeez! That's animal abuse!"
- "Stop talking to the camera! You're not Feris Bueller!"
- His confusion at using a dog surfing contest for a pet food commercial.
- Saying that the random action scene was caused by God getting bored with the movie.
- Wondering where the sewage that was covering the main characters went, then just giving up.
- His horror and rage at the cgi dog dancing scene at the end of the movie.
Top Ten Voice Over Actors
- ERod begins describing the idiotic ways they kept the game going in Highlander III: The Sorcerer, when El Lover asks him about skipping over Highlander II: The Quickening. ERod feigns ignorance, and when El Lover tries to explain it, ERod insists that it never happened.
- Don't forget that ERod also denies that Highlander: The Source never happened too when El Lover notes that one exists.
- Whenever ERod says in a epic voice "A MACLEOD FLASHBACK!"
- Playing the "I kick ass for the Lord" clip from Braindead when the monks open fire on the evil goons.
The Vampire's Assistant
- He drinks V8 before beginning the review, saying that it's not ketchup, but it'll have to do.
- When the Cryptkeeper appears to kick off Halloween Havoc, he just casually says "Oh, hi Crypty."
- When the camera goes into the coffin at the beginning of the movie, we cut to clip of the Twilight Zone, with ERod narrating as the theme plays-"Submitted for your approval. This movie is pathetically trying to appeal to tweens. You've been warned."
- After talking about how bland and perfect the main character is. "Don't you just want to spend an hour an a half with this asshole?"(grins).
- His increasing rage at the fact that the movie never gives the characters any motivation for what they're doing.
- When Crepsley fakes Darren's death by breaking his neck and rolling him off the roof. "Son of a bitch! I wanted to do those things!"
- He eventually gets so pissed off with the movie that he decides to say "the dirtiest thing I've ever said in this show-Twilight is better than this movie."
- Remembering the condition of No-Busting until the end of the month, ERod struggles twice to beat up the movie.
ERod: You're one LUCKY bitch!!
- He cointains himself of giving it a hammer.
*Leaves a sticky note to the DVD case* "I.O.U. 1 busting. ER<3d"
- After seeng vampires feed in mosquito mode instead of killing humans.
- Why would they put a beard on Salma Hayek? Thats like drawing a cock on the Mona Lisas forehead! *Image of Mona Lisa when a picture of a rooster suddenly appears on the brow with a crowing noise* What? Some people find poultry offensive.
- John C Reily kisses Salma Hayek.Subtitle: Severe mindfuck in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1John C. Reily: (Salma Hayek's beard starts to grow) Your mouth says no, but your beard says yes.Subtitle: WTF!
- The title card for this episode? ERod is in the Tardis, attacking Uber Jason.
- His whole scene with That SciFi Guy
- His confusion/happiness when he finds out that That SciFi Guy survived the explosion in To Boldly Flee.
- Scifi Guy claims that no internet critic can review a movie that has already been reviewed, and that he's already reviewed Jason X.ERod: Article 12, huh? Does this article also applies to a ponytail-wearing trekkie that reviewed Wild Wild West right after I REVIEWED IT??Scifi: Oh... shit...ERod: Yeah. So you can take your Article 12 and SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASSGARD!!!
- Scifi says that he wishes he had known that ERod was going to review the movie, so he wouldn't have had to see it. ERod asks if it's bad, and Scifi Guy breaks down laughing. ERod's only response is to state that Scifi Guy's laugh is creepy.
- His confusion at Jason's apparent ability to teleport, and asking if Jason is Nightcrawler now.
- When the main characters are introduced-"Where we meet this movie's victims, I mean characters."
- His utter glee at how much mileage he can get out of the Professor being played by the guy who voiced Link in the Legend of Zelda cartoon.
- He says that he already wants bodily harm to fall upon the stupid guy. And then Jason falls out of the cryo tank and cuts the guy's arm off. His reaction to this? "And now Sarah Michelle Gellar is going to come and pick me up in a time traveling DeLorean!", Brick Joke to his Josie and the Pussycats review.ERod: Oh, What am I thinking? That would never happen.SMG: You don't have to tell me twice. But a-actually you just did, but, bye! *Takes off in the De Lorean.ERod: Man! I'm always a day late and a dollar short!
- He says that Lisa does a great job of playing a sexy android, and then quickly states that he's not a robosexual.ERod: *Hugs his toaster* "STOP JUDGING ME!!" *kisses toaster*
- ERod tells the assistants that they should take more care when having sex in space, as they may contract space herpes. Or, as the astronauts apparently call it, "sperpies".
- When Jason finds a new, random machete, he calls it a space machete, or a spaghetti.
- The security officer, Bronski, decides to just have everybody shoot Jason. ERod's reaction? "Oh Bronski, you're not the smartest. *beat* Huh. Why does that sound so familiar?"
- Playing Phenomenon when Jason goes around killing all the soldiers.
Rob Zombie's Halloween
- The Genre Actor Counter.
- Because MikeJ already reviewed the movie, ERod tries to call him up, but is only able to get a hold of the British Bastard.ERod:(reading what the British Bastard said) "Bugger off, you spiky haired pillock." (looks confused) "Pillock" is like a king over there, right?
- His utter disgust and confusion for why everyone is an asshole in this movie.
- When he sees the scene in the strip club, he says that Michael Bay is probably punching a wall wondering why he didn't think of that.
- Daryl Sabara's character shows up and calls Michael "shit pants." ERod's reaction:ERod:(horrified) Juni just cursed!
ERod: You're Juni!
- When Sabara talks about Michael's stripper job containing sexual dialogue:
- Regarding Michael having pictures of dead animals:ERod: So what? Maybe he's just into taxidermy! Or maybe he's a huge fan of the Happy Tree Friends!
- When Michael kills Daryl Sabara's character:ERod: (imitating Michael) This is for Spy Kids! And this is for Spy Kids 2! And this, this is for Spy Kids 3-D!ERod: (as himself) He is really not a big fan of Robert Rodriguez.
- He points out that Michael's mask is utterly useless at disguising him, and says that the Green Lantern's Domino mask is more effective.
- His explanation as to why the opening scenes aren't scary culminates in him comparing this version of Michael to Anakin in the Phantom Menace.
- His reactions to Michael's over the top murder of Ken Foree.ERod: Okay, Michael, I think you got him. Okay, yeah, he's definitely dead, dude. I don't think they're going to re-edit him into this movie.
- He explains the character of Laurie Strode from the original series, and is talking about how virtuous and good she is, when the remake version finger bangs a bagel.ERod: Thank you, Rob Zombie. Thank you for ruining the character of Laurie Strode, and simultaneously ruining bagels for me. You fucker!
- The "totally" montage.
- He gets so bored after the fake out ending that he starts to fall asleep.
- And then he actually does fall asleep.
- The jealous Michael Bay running gag.Bay: Fuck, why didn't I think of that?
- The endERod: Crypty?The Cryptkeeper: Yes ERod?ERod: You're an asshole.
Rob Zombie's Halloween 2
- After explaining that everybody hates this movie-"What's so bad about it?" Turns around and glares at movie before sighing. "Let's begrudgingly find out."
- His rage at the ambulance drivers.
- After Michael survives the car crash. "Congratulations Rob Zombie, in less than 20 minutes, you've already exceeded your bullshit limit. It usually takes Michael Bay between 30 minutes to an hour to achieve this!"Michael Bay: Whoa dude, this man is a genius!
- ERod's reaction to the random ghost, including a Take That at the stupidity of a Napoleon Dynamite cartoon.
- His utter rage at the entire opening act of the movie being a dream.
- This makes him so angry that he goes to bust the movie with a wrench, but can't. So he casually attacks the Cat in the Hat instead.
- After Loomis goes on a rant about Michael being dead, it shows Michael and the Waa-Waa music plays.
- Upon learning that Laurie and Michael have a psychic connection he apologizes for the fact that he's about to ask a superfluous question. The question? "WHY?"
- When interviewing Loomis, Weird Al Yankovic asks Loomis if they're talking about the Mike Meyers from Austin Powers, ERod gets upset that Weird Al took a joke that he was going to make, but lets him get away with it since he's Weird Al.
- When Laurie decides to go get drunk, after ERod was talking about how well done the emotional scenes earlier were. "Sorry, for a moment there I forgot what movie I was fucking watching!"
- At the Halloween party, one of Laurie's friends is dressed as Tim Curry, from Rocky Horror Picture, and goes to have sex with someone dressed as the Wolfman. ERod skips the scene to avoid mental scars.ERod: Let me just repeat what I just said so it'll sink in. This movie has a scene in which Tim Curry goes to have sex with the Wolfman. Let me see if I can understand Rob Zombie's resume correctly: He's a rockstar, a director, and an author of Slash Fanfiction. You know what? I'm good here! I don't need to see the rest of the scene. So before I receive mental scars that I'll never heal from, let's cut to Laurie, and see what she's doing.
- "Patrick Star and Chucky the Killer Doll are teaming up as a part of the Sheriff's department...I would totally watch that show! Well played Rob Zombie, well played.
- His confusion over the ghosts holding Laurie down makes his brain explode and puts him out of commission for 2 hours.
- After the ending, he tries to stab Halloween 2 with a knife, but he can't, so he attacks the Cat in the Hat again.
- The EndThe Cryptkeeper: That looks awfully heavy. Ready to give up?ERod: Never. Bring on the sparkly pricks. (Breaking Dawn part 1 appears)
Breaking Dawn Part 1
- The quick recap of the Twilight Saga.Deadpan/Bella: Uhm, like, I think I'm in love with you.Whiney/Edward: Hair gel.Sharkboy/Jacob: I'm in love with you too... inexplicably.Dr. Acula/Carlslile: Your Un-holy union will cause war.Deadpan/Bella: Uhm, ok.(War)Fergie/Victoria: You don't stand a chance against me. Man-eating vampires are way more powerful. (Dies) Ugh.
- The song he plays whenever Jacob enters.
- He continues to refer to the wedding as an "unholy union" and says that the choice of Edward vs Jacob is one of necrophilia vs bestiality.
- Quite possibly the best use of a clip from Buffy the Vampire Slayer ever.Spike (as Bella): How can I thank you, you mysterious black clad hunk of a knight thing?Spike (as Edward/Angel): No need, lady. Your tears of gratitude are enough for me. You see, I was once a badass vampire, but love and a pesky curse defied me, and now I'm just a biiig fluffly puppy with bad teeth. No, not the hair. Never the hair.Spike (as Bella): But there must be somewhere I can show my apreciation.Spike (as Edward/Angel): No. And working up a load of sexual tension and prancing away like a magnificent poof is truly thanks enough. And I'm almost out of that nancy-boy hairgel I like so much. *Up to corrections*
- When talking about Bella's nightmare- "After Deadpan has a nightmare that is strikingly similar to one of my fantasies, oh come on, like you don't want to see all the characters in this movie die inexplicably."
- ERod points out Bella and Edward marry without any complications or dramatic twists. No Volturi, no Jacob, and they kiss for so long that people go away and return later. (Funnier if we consider that was the actual editing of the movie...)
- After Bella and Edward make out in the ocean, "Eww, I use that ocean."
- His reaction to the damage Bella and Edward did to the room, stating that they probably did it(sex)wrong.
- After explaining Bella and Edward consider an abortion.ERod: So just to recap. Our main character gets married at the age of eighteen, and right after she contemplates having an abortion. Yes. This is the movie that everyone should take their thirteen year old daughter to see. Good job, moms of Amercia!! Good job!! (thumbs up).
- When Edward tells Jacob that he can kill him if Bella diesERod: So EVERYONE wins!!!
- His horror at the fact that the werewolves talk, claiming the few dignity they had was gone by now.
- The celebration of Bella's 'death'.
- His confusion at the odd montage that is Jacob imprinting on the baby.
- After raging at the way the battle was cut short "Calm down ERod, calm down. You know they're just going to find a way to make it worse." Which leads to:
- His utter devastation at Bella coming back to life.ERod: Damn you Stephenie Meyer for turning the lamest characters in history into vampires!!! DAMN YOU!!!!!!
- "Mirror Mirror in my hand, what is the worst live action fairy tale movie in all the land?" Mirror Mirror appears. "Figures."
- Unrelated to the review, I know, but his shirt made me laugh-It's the 11 Doctors all falling out of the TARDIS.
- His reaction to finding out that Lily Collins lost out to Kristen Stewart for Snow White and the Huntsman.
- Also points out that she's worse than Tommy Wisaeu, because at least Tommy is entertainingly bad.
- His anger at the snowy forest being a set, pointing out that there are real snowy forests.
- His utter confusion at this movie's version of the mirror.
- He also points out that people in the mirrorverse should have goatees.
- Anytime he points out that the movie is supposed to be for kids.
- His reactions to the Queen's beauty regimen.ERod: I don't know what is more horrifying. What I just saw or that I just find out that most of these beauty treatments ARE REAL.
- And the treatments included: Parrot-Poop facial, fish manicure, Ear cleaning worms, bee-sting lips, a snake and a scorpion.
- ERod's discomfort at the puppy love scene.
- Everything related to the beast.
- His pain at the end song leads him to angrily bust the movie, only for his hammer to get stuck in the case.
Top 10 X-Men First Class Failures
- Magneto having happy thoughts while using his powers, playing "Happy Happy Joy Joy" in his head.
- Again when he's murdering Sebastian Shaw with a coin.
- When pointing Beast didn't look like the X-Men 3 make-up.
- At the "Stan Lee Cameo" gag.ERod: And speaking of cameos "Stan Lee Cameo∼" THERE ISN'T ONE! If this gag just made you feel empty inside, then you're starting to understand how this movie made me feel.
- After stating how awesome Mystique was in the original trilogy...ERod: Here she won't shut the fuck up. She is always whining, comentating, speculating, bitching, observing, pontificating, narrating.Mystique: Only the ones with pretty mutations, or invisible ones like yours.ERod: Oh, just shut up!ERod: I see no trace in this ridiculously flighty girl of the awesome character that she's supposed to become. And just to rub it in your face, they have that awkward scene where she morphs into Rebecca Romijn, the actress who plays the grown-up Mystique. Almost to say "Hey! Remember when Mystique was awesome? Well, tough titty."
Ghost Rider - Spirit of Vengence
- The title card: ERod gleefully using a fire extinguisher on The Ghost Rider.
- "There are good news and bad news. The good news is that Nicolas Cage stoped using the stupid tupee from the first movie. The bad news is... Nicolas Cage is still playing Johnny Blaze".
- "Yes. That's 8.8 Carreys in the over-acting scale."