- The first exchange between Eilonwy and Taran:Eilonwy: I'm Princess Eilonwy. Are you a lord, or a warrior?Taran: Uh, no. Uh... I-I-I'm an assistant pig keeper.Eilonwy: Oh, what a pity. I was so hoping for someone who could help me escape.
- Or this:Creeper: Oh, I'm sorry. I've ignored you. You did come for the Black Cauldron, didn't you? Good. Then climb in! It will only cost you your life.
- This goes straight into a whole other territory:
- Creeper preemptively strangling himself as he goes to deliver bad news to the Horned King.
- In the beginning, when Taran is boasting to himself about his perceived or wished abilities. By doing so, he loses sight of the pig. Yep, that's right, he couldn't perform the simple job of keeping the pig near him because of his dwelling on his own competence.
- When Gurgi offers his partially eaten apple as part of the bargain deal. It's hilarious and a little sad because it holds such value to him.
- What makes it even funnier is the witches' response to it:Orddu: Who would want—Orgoch: HOLD IT, SISTER! Not so fast!(She devours the apple core in a single bite)
- What makes it even funnier is the witches' response to it:
- Interestingly enough, the Horned King actually provides a funny quote:
- Creeper's reaction to the Horned King's death was pretty hilarious.
Funny / The Black Cauldron