- "Our Favorite Recording Sessions" on All Summer Long is hilarious. It gives real insight into the friendship and camaraderie between the boys, and it's all good, clean fun."...All the way from Hawthorne, California, we're flying over Carl Wilson who's going to jump 600 feet into a two foot cup!"
- "Drive-In" from the same album contains a couple of pretty funny lyrics.Don't sneak your buddies in the trunk 'cause they might get caught by the drive-inAnd they'd look kinda stupid gettin' chased through the lot...
- "Busy Doin' Nothin'" is a meandering little Bossa Nova thing about a pretty neurotically normal day for Brian. In particular, his way of incorporating directions to his house in a repetitive chorus that doesn't seem to want to end. It's very Brian.
- "Chug-a-Lug" is a goofy little number from Surfin' Safari that paints a pretty funny, and possibly true-to-life, picture in your head of the Boys and assorted friends hanging out at the local soda shop. Might make a decent episode of a hypothetical Band Toon, for one...
- While often considered a bit of an out-of-place anti-climax to The Beach Boys Today!, "Bull Session with The Big Daddy" is a blast, in the same vein as "Our Favorite Recording Sessions".''You stepped on my french fries..."
- Brian wrote "Vega-Tables" while on a health food kick, and would probably be a perfect soundtrack for the wackiest and peppiest "eat-your-greens" PSA of all time.
- "Let's go surfing now. Everybody's learning how. Come on and safari with us." Brian's reluctant reactions and several almost-wipeouts just sell it!
- "'Cassius' Love vs. 'Sonny' Wilson" is mostly an uncomfortable "Funny Aneurysm" Moment today, but the part where Brian and Mike poorly imitate one another while rehearsing "Fun, Fun, Fun" still manages to be funny.
- The live version of the group's cover of Bobby Pickett's "Monster Mash", with Mike Love's Large Ham performance of the lead lyrics.
Funny / The Beach Boys