With a game this strange, there's bound to be tons and tons of hilarity.
- Hell, the entire concept of around 70% of the cats is hilarious. You expect normal cats and big cats, only to get sentient legs, ancient deities, eldritch abominations, Stripperific Animesque warriors, world-destroying dragons, and giant murderous robots. And that's only scratching the surface. Even Pokémon would feel shameful in terms of absurdity.
- Most of the Cats' descriptions in general. Here's just a few.King Dragon Cat: "Don't ask how he made it into the Dragon Elite. Excellent long distance attacks."Angry Delinquent Cat: "Throwing a fit of rage because his dad ate his ice cream that was in the fridge."Sanzo Cat: "On a journey to save souls through enlightenment. Mostly just beats up the local wildlife, though."Doctor Cat: "His medical philosophy is "Hair of the Dog". If it doesn't kill ya, it must be working, right?!"Wheel Cat: "Got tired of changing wheels of vehicles so became one instead. Spins so fast it burns."Sick Cat: "This cat drank a bit too much. Everything in moderation!"Crazed Cat: "The basic cat. Crazed version gains godspeed. But his legs are too short..."Eggy Cat: "Dressed to the nines for Spring! Didn't think about ease of movement when choosing a look."True Valkyrie Cat: "Changed to her final form. Troubled because God keeps hitting on her."Cooldown Cat: "Hogs the fan after getting out of a hot bath. Attack style shows his aggressive selfishness."
- Tank Cat. The unit goes from being able to move a pebble to being able to move a "small rock". Then, when it achieves its final form, it's strong enough...to lift two small rocks. What improvement.
- Similarly, most enemy descriptions.Snache: Uses watercolours for body paint. So... naturally weak against water. This information has nothing to do with the game content whatsoever.Sir Seal: Came to the big city from from the quiet seaside. Wanted more attention so dyed his body red.THE SLOTH: The scariest of all animals manages to get off the tree... Unfortunately, moving is too much so he says he wants to go home now.Owlbrow: Doesn't look his age. He's 78. The doctor told him to walk more. Complains a lot because he is treated as a Floating enemy when he is just walking.Teacher Bear: A kindergarten teacher. He LOVES children. His sharp claws are not suited for the job. Not related to a certain other bear. No one knows his real name.Dark Emperor Nyandam: Angry that he isn't allowed to drink anything alcoholic. Shows off by pretending to drink. The glass is filled with coffee jelly.Kory: A really eccentric koala. He was kicked out of the zoo for food bills so is now freeloading at Gory's house. Gory is going to kick him out soon too.Camelle: Born in Saudi Arabia and loves to go to the sauna. His special ability is to close his nostrils, he doesn't know that all camels can do it because he has no friends.Zoge: "Doge's late father, buried several years ago. Even the grave couldn't stop him from worrying over his kids' grades. Only showing him a report card can put him permanently to rest."
- One Horn's description pokes fun at his terrible movement speed. The description of his much stronger Alien counterpart, Cyberhorn, isn't much better.Cyberhorn: "A killing machine tasked with one purpose: stop cat pictures from being posted on the internet. Meant to join for Chapter 1, but was too slow to catch the bus."
- Even the most deadly or terrifying enemies are not immune to the slapstick comedy the game doles out.Cli-One: "Her mission: start the apocalypse and destroy all human life. Accidentally landed on the moon. Now just makes craters out of boredom."Cruel Angel Clionel: "This mystical being is humanity's salvation...or destruction. But for now, it's too busy being an overprotective single parent who protects its kids with ultra long ranged attacks."Assassin Bear: "Licensed to kill. The global financial crisis isn't helping though. Please check the flyers. He's offering one million per kill now."Hannya: "Wore a creepy mask as a joke, transformed into a flesh-eating demon. That can happen. Breathes pure corruption born of vengeful hate. The normal Face isn't so bad anymore, eh?"