Back to The Ballad of Twilight Sparkle
- Spike's recollection of Twilight's attempt at researching while drunk.
- Pinkie Pie freaking out Trixie by randomly appearing while Trixie and Twilight are in the middle of teleporting.
- Rarity doing a Double Take when she finds Rainbow Dash hiding in Twilight Sparkle's kitchen cabinet.
- Rainbow Dash's introduction as Twilight Sparkle's legal counsel. Somehow made funnier when we find Rainbow does know what she's talking about.
- Pinkie Pie sneaking up on a security guard, wearing a Sam Fischer-esque mask, and... begging the guard to let her and her friends peep on Applejack and Rainbow Dash.
- "What happened to your illeism?" "My what?"
- Twilight getting trolled by Trixie in chapter 14, followed by Miss Spelling attempting to explain what a "polymath" is to Twilight's friends:Miss Spelling: It means that she dominates numerous subjects.
Applejack: Well shoot, Ah could figure out that much, Sug, but what's goin' on behind closed doors between a Princess an her subjects ain't no concern of mine.
- In Chapter 15, Gummie Horseshoe tries to interrogate Ditzy Doo after she is sent by the Cutie Mark Crusaders to deliver a cake with a file and a blowtorch in it to Rarity. Hilarity ensues.