- In The Land of Black Gold, after Abdullah tricks Dr. Müller into crashing his car into the sand, he points a (toy) gun at Dr. Müller, as the car smolders in the background, and demands...ice cream.
- From "The Crab With The Golden Claws":Thomson and Thompson: (together) We think you're smuggling drugs!Omar Ben Salaad: BY THE BEARD OF THE PROPHET HOW DARE YOU! GET OUT! OUT! OR I'LL HAVE YOU FLOGGED-(Ben Salaad's henchman, Allan, emerges from a hidden bookcase entrance leading to their opium cellar, and proceeds to crush Ben Salaad behind the bookcase in the process.)Allan: RUN FOR IT, OMAR! THE JIG IS UP!
- The scene in The Castafiore Emerald where Professor Calculus' color TV undergoes glitches during a demonstration translated pretty well to animation. They also added a gag in which either Thomson or Thompson discloses that they brought the gypsies' monkey in for interrogation, but he hasn't answered any of their questions.
- Another Thomson and Thompson gag is added in "Crab With The Golden Claws" where they collide into one another because one twin was running to tell the other that he forgot his cane right as the second realises the same thing and runs back to get it. Then they proceed to do exactly the same thing in "Secret Of The Unicorn", having learned nothing.
- This little bit from "The Cigars of the Pharaoh".Tintin: I don't like cupcakes!
Funny / The Adventures of Tintin (1991)