- In "Meet the Doctor...", McNinja tries to convince the guards he's one of them, and a guard employs a rather easy application of Spotting the Thread.McNinja: It's uh... me! Jonesy!Guard: Jonesy don't wear no ninja mask!
- DO I COME TO YOUR JOB AND TELL YOU HOW TO SCRAWL YOUR NAME ILLEGIBLY?
- Doc's brother picks his ninja name. The name is pretty funny on its own, but Doc's rant just makes it hilarious.
- Oh my God! Jose Cuervo must've been a ninja too!
- Even better - look at McNinja's eyes when the bartender turns around.
- " You. Lit. Yourself. On Fire. Why did you light yourself on fire?!" "Because. They can't grab me if I'm on fire."
- Dan McNinja finishes his multi-paged furious rant at Ben Franklin about freedom and ethics by disappearing from the office in a puff of smoke. So the good Doctor decides to ease the ensuing awkwardness by delivering this gem:Dr. McNinja: *adopts overly-cheerful tone* ...well...whooooo waaaaants pizzaaaaaa?
- When Mr. McNinja has to go into hiding, and Dr. McNinja finds him and agrees to help him out. His father is at a pirate's bar, disguised as a pirate.Dan McNinja: (rips off pirate disguise) Hell yes! And let's burn this place down on the way out!
(Every pirate in the bar glares daggers at him)
Dan McNinja: What. Oh, like there's enough of you here to scare me. "Oh, jeeze o peets, what an awkward situation! I went and upset all the pirates in the bar. Gulp." I STILL WANNA BURN THIS PLACE DOWN! YOU HEAR ME?! I DON'T CARE.
Dr. McNinja: ...you're the best ninja ever.
- And of course, Dan's retort:(A bunch of peg-faced pirates run around frantically)Dan McNinja: What was that about?Dr. McNinja: Oh... I guess they were crew on O'Shay's ship. Um... I cut off their faces. This probably made them scared of the sound of my voice.Dan McNinja: You're the best doctor ever.Alt-Text steals the show: "Hahaha! They are blind and mute, AND THEN THEY RAN INTO A WALL! AHAHAHAHA."
- And of course, Dan's retort:
- Then there's the McNinja home defense system..."When I say 'HAPPY', you say 'BIRTHDAY!' HAPPY-""AAAAAAAH!!!" note
- Dr McNinja smells pirate. And decides to use the toilet. Perhaps you'd better read that in context.
- The Alt Text. Also:Dr. McNinja: *flips the double bird* UNH! YEAH! (notices he's flipping off a woman and her baby) Oh! No no no! That's not at your baby! It's at the moon! You can't see it, but it's at the moon, and...OH FORGET IT YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS AT YOU NOW. I JUST SURFED A ROBO DRACULA FROM THE MOON, SO Y'ALLS CAN JUST TAKE IT!
- Followed up by this next phrase:Dr. McNinja: OHGODMYLEGS.
- Followed up by this next phrase:
- Oops. I just accidentally poured out aaaaalll of your dish detergent!
- "What a strange-looking toilet I'm installing here!" Gordito's face just makes this one.
- The Alt Text when McNinja is confronted by an assortment of death traps from every angle while venturing through the tennis temple:Obviously he dies on the next page.
- King Radical is subverting our city's rich history for his own devious purposes!
- The alt text. Everyone needs a time to shine.
- "Looks like King Radical was just a punk, hm, mother?" "Just a bitchy bitch bitch, father."
- Alt Text: I'm absolutely positive that nobody saw this coming.
- "Don't unicorns only approach virgins?"
- "And oh my goodness you just dropped a sprocket and some guy over there said Queen Victoria was stupid."
- "We were going to have some stern words about being kidnapped by the Luftgoggle."
- "Gorilla + Rocket Launcher > Ninja"
- Alt Text: We have to lay down some rules around here occasionally.
- Doc talking to one of his many ninja clones:
- Old McNinja scaring kids off his farm, perched in a tree and whispering to them in a ghostly voice.Old McNinja: "Come play with us! Come play on the farm forever... We'll play in the... Blood... And... Stuff. You'll die."
- This. "Don't worry, buddy! We can take out these ninjas together!" Frans's face in the following panel as he and Dr McNinja join forces to defeat the ninja horde just makes this. Especially since McNinja was turning the Conservation of Ninjutsu against him by deliberately teaming up with him.
- Dan's explanation on why they don't keep explosives in the house.
- Looks like Doc's in trouble. Except that HE IS A NINJA.
- The Ghost Trick comic. Also doubles as an awesome tribute to the game.
- Gordito has to keep NASA's staff from delaying a launch. By pretending to be a ghost hacker.
- Doc's parents really knew how to raise a kid.
- "What? We thought it was a future....garbage disposal...." (cut to George Washington crossing the Delaware amidst a sea of floating garbage bags)
- Google is quickly becoming an Ensemble Dark Horse. He/she is so delightfully slapdash.
- Return of the Birdosaurus.
- The doctor's reaction to said Birdosaurus here
- The Alt Text for the aftermath: Oh my goodness, someone should make a Jurassic Park/Inception crossover. "A clever girl within a clever girl."
- Hey look! He finally got him!
- The Ultimate Diplomat. Words alone cannot do him justice.
- THE SWEETEST DUNK (If you can't make it out, it says "So Sweet").From the forums: "I can say from experience that this was no mustache power. Anytime a mustachioed individual performs a sick nasty dunk, the mustache will reflect it."
- "I don't know where a river finds all those nickels!!! It just does!"
- DOCTOR MCLUCHADORE!
- "Oh don't give me that look. We wouldn't have had to do this if you hadn't made such a big deal about the gorilla!"
- "Tiger with a whip! TIGER WITH A WHIP!"
- "Oh no....bad dudes!"
- Dr. McNinja cures racism, yaaaaaaaay.
- KNIIIIIIFE EEEEEYYYYE ATTAAAACK
- The running gag that a kid◊ and a pirate◊ yells when the Good Doctor shouts a Pre-Asskicking One-Liner involving the word "motherf-... HE SAID A BAD WORD!"
- This comic. Something about Radical hugging Ron like a Limpet and Ron's confusion is great, but then Doc's face just seals it.
- "That's...uh...some robo-" "HACK IT." "I don't know if I-" "HACK THAT ROBOT." note Dan: I'LL HACK BOTH OF THEM!note
- Ron Wizard reveals that Sparklelord's corruption runs so rampant throughout Radical Land that:Ron: I had...bad pizza yesterday.
King Radical: There is...a lot of bad pizza in this land too.
Ron: WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE YOU MONSTER!!!
- Alt Text: I mean...you don't have to eat it. You can just eat the good pizza.
- "I thought he was humming Huey Lewis!"
- "THREE TIMES!" :D "FOUR!" :D
- "AAAAAHHHHH RICE!!!" "HOW MANY GRAINS ARE THERE?!"
- Judy's voice synthesizer, which she needs to use because Doc doesn't know sign language.Judy: It is bad we need to use this interpreter. It is new technology and sometimes has problems. As I said, my name is Hot Dog Princess, dammit dammit dammit no I am your guide.
Doc: I am so sorry.
Judy: Judy good gorilla.
Doc: I'm sure.
Judy: I didn't want to say that.
Doc: Still though.
- Later, we find out it has the dreaded autocorrect feature;Doc: I'm just excited to be talking to a gorilla.
Judy: (signing) I bet you say that to all the girls. Tickle Judy. (vocally) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! (signing) I tried to make a joke, and the software autocompleted! This is the worst day of my life.
- Later, we find out it has the dreaded autocorrect feature;
- Then McNinja being on the receiving end of some Metronomic Man MashingMcNinja: Oh, this has been happening a while now.
- "Everyone is impressed because you were unconscious while he beat you for an hour. "
- AND SO THEY DID
- WE GOT ON A PLANE
- "Im unimpressed with the level of commitment to this hoax."
- "No. No more Chucks."
- "NEW MAYOR INCREDIBLE."
- Not to mention the Reality Ensues nature of dealing with the Radical Land escapees.
- The Alt Text saying that out of all the crazy things that happen in the world of Dr McNinja, the least believable one is that the mayor of a small town would have his own limo driver.
- After getting caught spying on the doctor in his office, Victor "the plumber" still expects to be paid for the plumbing work. THE CHEEK OF IT
- McNinja, pretending to be part of Radical's forces so they'll bomb the prison he's trapped in, sends morse code to Best Antarctica to "Gimmie dem nukes! Ha ha ha ha ha ha."
- The fate of the world rests on McNinja finally revealing his name. It's Patrick.
- "I said run, real Paul McCartney! Run!"
- Dracula summons some ghost wizards to rebuild the White House. They have a variety of wizard-looking hats on, some more serious-looking than others. The green one just has a cone-shaped hat with the word 'MAGIC' on it.
- Dan McNinja is faced with some pirates for the last time. His reaction is just to throw a grenade at them and close the door, because he doesn't care anymore. He then throws a second one "just to make sure". And right as they finish passing through the room, with the dead pirates' burnt skeletons lying around, he takes the time to throw a third one.
- "Yeah there's no way to catch this guy. He's on fire."
- The Robster makes a wrong turn into a graveyard full of zombies. He quickly notes his mistake.Robster: I. AM. LOST.
- Another delightful comic AltText combo!Doc: What do you keep in all those boxes anyway? Extra crowns and hose?
Radical: Yes, actually. But also...
Alt Text: He walks out with two flashlights, "Flashlights!"
- Hey there, Pope-boy.Pope Francis: Oop! I am free!DrMcninja: Pope Francis? What are you doing with Pope Francis?!Radical: Man, I got Dracula in my crew now! I know you McNinjas hit up the Pope for holy weapons when you're prepping to fight undead! Had to lock that dude up!
- And again, the Alt-text delivers:Alt-text: HELL YEAH I GET EVERY POPE THAT SERVED WHILE I'VE BEEN MAKING THIS COMIC! DAMN!
- Well, time to Pope out of here!
- And again, the Alt-text delivers:
- King Radical tries to use his mecha to kill Doc with fire. We get this on the screen:
ALL FUEL BURNED IN THEFLAMETHROWER- DANG DUDE -
- - SHUTTING DOWN -
- After McNinja kills Radical by using the Pope as a blunt instrument, literally everyone in the world is standing there looking shocked and/or appalled. Except Dan. He's just so pleased.
Good bye, King Radical. You were a character I came up with while playing Mario Kart.
- The Alt-text for the explosion scene.
- Frans' unamused reaction when the man he unmasked is not Dr. McNinja.
- The death of Frans. Or more accurately, how Dan does it.
Funny / The Adventures of Dr. McNinja