- The return of Face during the "Party Like it's the '90s" New Years special. Stickly, nervous about being dipped in a substance voted for online to ring in the New Year, turns to Face for advice, and Face tells him to "grow a pair." Later, Stickly notices all the celebratory champagne is gone. Cut to Face, totally hammered.
- For April Fools Day 2013, TeenNick hyped up that they were airing a never-before-seen episode of Rocko's Modern Life. Then on the very day it was going to air...it turned out that it was just a picture of a jar of mayonnaise. ("Wacky Delly", anybody?)
- Several parts of the All That reunion.
- Lori Beth claiming that Danny is her son.
- At one point, they talk about the idea of doing it again in another twenty years and say that they should. Lori Beth quips that they'll have to stop by the cemetery to have a reunion with her grave.
Funny / The '90s Are All That