- In the premiere episode "To All the Ghouls I've Loved Before", just before Scooby opens the Chest of Demons...Scrappy: Uncle Scooby, don't open that-! (Scooby opens the Chest of Demons, unleashing a fantastic light show) Never mind.
- Bogel and Weerd gloat about how the 13 ghosts will thank them for releasing them, only for the gestalt form of the released spirits to run them over on their way out, flattening them like pancakes. The two dim-witted ghosts then feebly say "You're welcome".
- "Scoobra Kadoobra"
Vincent Van Ghoul: This is the worst dinner music ever!
- Scrappy making Ms. Cut-It-Out burst into tears by accusing her of being prejudiced against dragons and guilt-tripping her over how her demands for censoring scenes with fire will ruin the dragon's livelihood.
- The gang singing "Row Row Row Your Boat" while riding the duck raft after the crystal ball, which Vincent Van Ghoul observes while eating his dinner.
- At the end of the episode, Scooby awakens the dog princess with a kiss, but is horrified to find that she isn't much to look at. The unattractive dog princess then declares Scooby her hero and chases him.
- "Me and My Shadow Demon"
- After they discover the Chest of Demons has been stolen, the gang debates on which one of them would tell Vincent the bad news and toss the crystal ball to each other until Flim Flam decides to do it and contacts the sorcerer. When Vincent responds, Flim Flam tells him that something happened that may make him want to scream. Vincent refutes the notion.Vincent: In all my years dealing with the macabre, I have never screamed.Daphne: We lost the Chest of Demons.Vincent: ARRRRGH!
- After they discover the Chest of Demons has been stolen, the gang debates on which one of them would tell Vincent the bad news and toss the crystal ball to each other until Flim Flam decides to do it and contacts the sorcerer. When Vincent responds, Flim Flam tells him that something happened that may make him want to scream. Vincent refutes the notion.
- "That's Monstertainment"
Scooby: It's alive! It's alive! It's alive!Shaggy: But is it paper-trained?
- When Scooby breaks into tears over Shaggy calling him "insane", Shaggy assures him that he's only getting into character and that he's as sane as he is. Daphne then quips "That means you're both nuts".
- This exchange when Frankenscoob's Monster comes to life.
- "A Spooky Little Ghoul Like You"
Nekara: Doesn't this music make you want to kiss me? (Scooby and the gang start playing "When the Saints Go Marching In")Vincent Van Ghoul: Certainly not!
- This exchange.
- When Scooby, Shaggy, Scrappy, and Flim-Flam pretend to be Vincent's children to try and stall his wedding to Nekara, Nekara removes Flim-Flam's mask, causing him to quip "Would you believe I was adopted?"
- "When You Witch Upon a Star"
- The beginning of the episode has Vincent Van Ghoul state that while there isn't any monster he fears, he's repulsed by the poor table manners of Scooby and the gang.
- At one point, Flim-Flam asks the others if he ever steered them wrong before. Shaggy answers "Yes".
- "It's a Wonderful Scoob"
- Vincent tells Shaggy to hold his tongue when he jokes about Time Slime's intentions. Shaggy does exactly that.
- The flashback of Scooby's birth has Dada Doo give the nurse a dog bone.
- Flim-Flam comments about a place having more ticks than a dog. Scrappy indignantly replies that there's no need for him to get personal.
- "The Ghouliest Show on Earth"
- Bogel and Weerd get caught in a net and attempt to get out by gnawing at the net's rope. They then remember that they can just teleport out of the net, but this results in the net falling on top of them once they're out.
- At the end of the episode, Flim-Flam uses Professor Phantazmo's enchanted whip to bring Dada Doo and Mumsy Doo's house back to its proper place, but because of his inexperience, he accidentally causes it to snow.
Funny / The 13 Ghosts of Scooby-Doo