- How does the T-X get her hands on a gun? First she'd already taken the clothes and car from a passing woman, then upon being pulled over by a cop, she notices a lingerie ad, and comes to the only logical solution to dealing with the cop.
- In T2, the Terminator gets its leather clothes from a biker bar. In T3, it does so in a strip club . . . with hilarious results.Woman: Shake it, baby.
(dismisses her outfit as 'Inappropriate')
T-850: Take off your clothes.
- And later...
Gay biker: Patience, honey.
(The Terminator walks up on stage, driving the bachelorettes wild)
Gay biker: Whoa, bitch, wait your turn!
T-850: Your clothes.
Gay biker: Talk to the hand! (the Terminator grabs it) AAAH!!
T-850: (talks to it) Now.
(The Terminator walks out, fully clothed, with the bachelorettes wooing it)
- "Talk to the hand".
T-850: John Connor leads the resistance to victory.John Connor: How? Why? Why me?!T-850: ...Because you're John Connor. DUH!
- The song on the background too (the DVD even plays that in the Hilarious Outtakes).
- Speaking of which, the outtakes provide us this gem:
- Two from the outtake reel; when the T-850, John, and Kate are making their way through the CRS complex, T-850 is leading the way - puffing on a cigar. And when T-850 and the T-X charge at each other before their fight scene, they stop - and waltz. The smiles on their faces, almost as if to say, "Oh, lovely to see you here," is what really sells it.
- This scene:T-850: I am looking for John Connor.
Kate: If I tell you where he is, will you let me go?
Kate: He's in a cage in the back of the clinic. *T-850 begins to close the doors* Hey! You said you'd let me go!
T-850: I Lied. *Shuts and locks the door*
- The T-850 commandeering a fire truck, then stealing the T-X's truck.T-850: Get Out!
- The Large Ham acting of the guy John rear-ends with Kate's truck.Angry Man: If you don't have insurance, I'm gonna rip your balls off!John: Listen, I don't want any problems, okay. It was an accident...Angry Man: SHUT UP!Kate: Help! Get me out of here!Angry Man: What's going on?! Who's back there?John: Calm down...Angry Man: SHUT UP!
- One can imagine his reaction when the T-X totaled his car.
- After going through a particularly rough ride in the back of her truck when escaping from the T-X:T-850: (Opens up the pet door to Kate's truck) Katherine Brewster? Have you sustained injury?Kate: Drop dead, you asshole!T-850: (Closes the door) I am unable to comply.
- After John, Kate and the T-850 escape from the T-X:John: Do you even remember me? Sarah Connor? Blowing up Cyberdyne? Hasta la vista, baby? Ring any bells?T-850: That was a different T-101.John: What, do you guys come off an assembly line or something?T-850: Exactly.John: Aw, man! I'm gonna have to teach you everything all over again!
- After the Terminator tosses its ruptured power cell and causes a mini-explosion in the desert that rocks the truck they are driving:T-850: When ruptured, the fuel cells become unstable. Relax.
Kate: [in the back] Help! Get me out of here!
John: You'll find a way to destroy her, right?...T-850: Unlikely. I'm an obsolete design. T-X is faster, more powerful, and more intelligent. It's a far more effective killing machine.
- The scene preceding that one has some funny dialogue as well.
- While John is in the back with Kate, he opens the pet door and asks the Terminator "Tell her who I am." he responds "John Connor is the leader of the worldwide resistance and last hope for mankind." The comedy comes from both the deadpan, grandeur description and Kate not buying it at all.
- When Kate finally gets her hands on a gun and points it at the T-850, who, of course, is not concerned. In a panic, Kate pulls the trigger. The T-850 spits the bullet out of its mouth (revealing completely unscratched teeth), much to Kate's horror. The T-850 then just says: "Don't do that." and turns away.
- The T-850's reveal of installed human psychology.
- Dr. Silberman, who was a psychiatrist in T1 and head of the asylum Sarah Connor was put in in T2, is sent by the cops to calm Kate in the cemetery. The funny bit was when he tried to assure Kate that it was just her minds playing trick regarding the Terminator.... But the moment he saw that exact same Arnold face he saw years ago in T2, he immediately bailed, as if saying "Oh, No... Not Again!!".
- After Kate shoots down an HK, John is stunned. And then:Kate: What?
John: Nothing... you remind me of my mother.
- The Terminator is a real mood-killer.T-850: Your levity is good. It relieves tension and the fear of death.
- Once again, a hapless truck driver comes to the aid of a Terminator after a car chase. This time, the T-X is distracted checking to make sure her Arm Cannon is working, and the truck driver, noticing this, wisely turns around and bugs the hell out.
- Gallows Humor from the T-850. When John says, "Thank you," it replies "We'll meet again." It sounds warm, but considering what happened when the T-850 first meets him in the future...
- A bit of cathartic humor in the final fight: T-X makes her entrance to the bunker by crashing a stolen utility chopper through the doors, which slides for a good twenty feet in. She begins striding towards Connor and Kate, who are practically helpless as they scramble to get the blast door to open...and then 850 comes on the scene in a much, much bigger helicopter, which not only smashes aside T-X's helicoper and T-X herself, but slides practically to the end of the hangar before coming to a stop, destroying everything in its path. Then, and only then, does the T-850 step out. It's as if the two 'bots are just having a pissing contest of who's the bigger badass at this point.
- Sgt. Candy, the origin of the Austrian-accented Terminator.
- The SWAT Commander ordering the T-850 to disarm while he's holding a machine gun and took a very big object out of the mausoleum.SWAT Commander: Drop your weapon!
SWAT Commander: ...and, the coffin!
Funny / Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines