- Scott's father after he turns into a wolf. The makeup coupled with his matter-of-fact expression makes the scene priceless.
- Scott going to the disco as the wolf, but in a suit. He looks like a Wookiee crossed with Barry Gibb.
- Never forget that the very first words of the show were:Scott: Stiles, what the HELL are you doing?!Stiles: (who is hanging upside-down from a lower part of roof on Scott's house) You weren't answering your phone! Why do you have a bat?!Scott: I thought you were a predator!
- Scott and Stiles go back in the woods to look for Scott's inhaler:Scott: No, I could have sworn this was it. I saw the body, the deer came running. I dropped my inhaler.Stiles: Maybe the killer moved the body?Scott: If he did, I hope he left my inhaler. Those things are like, 80 bucks!
- Jackson's initial assumption that Scott's new found athletic abilities are due to steroids leads to this iconic scene:Jackson: Where. Are you. Getting. Your juice?
- Scott and his Mom talking before the party. Scott is getting ready, and he gets the car keys:Mrs. McCall: Is this a party, or a date?Scott: Maybe both.Mrs. McCall: And her name is?Scott: Allison.Mrs.McCall: (smiles) Allison. Nice. (hands Scott the car keys)Scott: Thank you!Mrs. McCall: We don't need to have a talk, do we?Scott: (exasperated) Mom, I'm not having the safe sex talk with you!Scott: Are you serious?!Mrs. McCall: You bet your ass I am serious. I'm *not* gonna end up on some reality television show with a pregnant 16-year-old. Come on!
1x02 - Second Chance at First Line
- Scott and his Mom:Mrs. McCall: It's not like you're on drugs, right?Scott: ...Right now?Mrs. McCall: Right now? I'm sorry, what do you mean, 'right now?' I mean, have you ever taken drugs?Scott: Have you?Mrs. McCall: ...Get some sleep.
- Scott trying to get out of the game:Scott: I'm having some... personal issues.Coach: Is it a girl?Scott: No.Coach: Is it a guy? You know, our goalie Danny's gay.Scott: Yeah, I know, Coach. But that's not it.Coach: You don't think Danny's a good-looking guy?Scott: I think he's good looking. But I like girls! And that's not it, anyway!Coach: What? Is it drugs? Are you doing meth? 'Cause I had a brother that was addicted to meth. You should have seen what it did to his teeth. They were all cracked and rotted. It was - it was disgusting.Scott: (disturbed) Oh - my god. What happened?Coach: He got veneers.
- These two parts of Scott and Lydia's exchange in math class:Lydia: Jackson's gonna play tomorrow, but he's not gonna be at his peak. And I prefer my boyfriend... at peak performance.; and
Lydia: Fine! Don't play! We'll probably win anyway. And we'll go out after like we're planning, and I'll introduce Allison to all the hot players on the team. And Scott McCall can stay home, surfing the net for porn.
- Stiles and his Dad:Sheriff Stilinski: What the hell do you think you're doing?Stiles: I'm just trying to help.Sheriff Stilinski: Uh-huh. Ok, well, how about you "help" me understand exactly how you came across this.Stiles: (sighs) We were looking for Scott's inhaler.Sheriff Stilinski: Which he dropped when?Stiles: The other night.Sheriff Stilinski: The other night when you were out here looking for the first half of the body?Stiles: Yes.Sheriff Stilinski: The night that you told me you were alone and Scott was at home?Sheriff Stilinski: So you lied to me?Stiles: That depends on how you define lying.Sheriff Stilinski: Well, I define it as not telling the truth. How do you define it?Sheriff Stilinski: Get the hell out of here.Stiles: Absolutely!
- Stiles pretending to be busy reading a leaflet on the menstrual cycle at the hospital.
1x03 - Pack Mentality
- Stiles, on what Scott did while changed.Stiles: Maybe you caught a rabbit or something.Scott: And did what?Stiles: Ate it.Scott (horrified): Raw?!Stiles: No, you stopped to bake it in a little werewolf oven.
- Stiles on his status as a sidekick:Stiles: Why is it starting to feel like you're Batman and I'm Robin? I don't wanna be Robin all the time!Scott: Nobody's Batman and Robin ANY of the time!Stiles: Not even some of the time?
- Scott and Stiles sit down at a table for lunch, and are soon joined by Lydia, Allison, Danny, Harley, and Brian. Then Jackson arrives and orders Brian to get up:Jackson: Get up.Brian: How come you never ask Danny to get up?Danny: Because I don't stare at his girlfriend's coinslot.
Made even better that Lydia simply beams at Danny.
- Scott talking big to Jackson:Scott: In fact, I'm a great bowler!
(cue Gilligan Cut to the hallway)
Stiles: You're a terrible bowler!
- Allison's bowling advice.Allison: You're thinking too much. Just clear your mind, think about something else. Think about me... naked.
- Which actually works, since it raises his heart rate, allowing his wolf senses to kick in.
- And later, during the bowling game:Allison: Maybe you should stop pretending to suck just for his benefit.Lydia: Trust me, I do plenty of sucking just for his benefit.
and Allison's reaction.
- Stiles and the McCall family baseball bat.Stiles: GOD, DO EITHER OF YOU EVEN PLAY BASEBALL?!
- The bat even gets a callback in 3x10 when Stiles brings it to the hospital. Ms. McCall asks about it and it gets lampshaded on it's ineffectiveness (it breaks after 30 seconds).
- Which gets another callback in 3x12, when Stiles uses an aluminum bat to prop up the support beam before it falls, and Sheriff says "I told you metal was better than wood."
- by 3x14, the bat is apparently Stiles' weapon of choice. When Lydia complains about being left in the car during a rescue, Stiles' comment is "I only have one bat!"
1x04 - Magic Bullet
- Stiles and Derek:Stiles: I don't think you should be barking orders with the way you look. In fact, I think that if I wanted to, I could probably drag your little werewolf ass into the middle of the road and leave you for dead!Derek: Start the car, or I'm gonna rip your throat out. With my teeth.
- Scott is having dinner with the Argents, and Chris, ever the Overprotective Dad, is testing Scott by asking him if he wants any alcohol:Chris: Can I get you some beer?Scott: No - No thanks...Chris: Shot of tequila?Allison: Dad! Really?
- And a few minutes later, after Allison had been bragging to her Aunt Kate about Scott with Chris shooting it down, there's a tense moment. Then:Scott: You know... on second thought, um... I think I'll take that shot of tequila.
- To put this one in better context, Scott had gone to the Argents not only to study with Allison, but to find a bullet for Derek. (He does. After dinner he and Allison share a kiss goodnight. Right before he can escape, Kate stops him.) Kate accuses Scott of taking something from her bag. Scott denies this, Allison tries to defend Scott. Kate asks Scott to show them what's in his pockets. Tense music, you think that Scott is about to be in deep shit. And this is what happens:Allison: "Uh, I'll prove you wrong. It wasn't Scott going through your bags, it was me."Kate: "You?"
- The looks on everyone's faces are priceless.
- Allison's is pretty much "What? I'm being responsible and using protection. Problem? Tough."; Chris' (her father) is cross of a Death Glare at Scott, "I'm gonNA KILL THIS BOY!" and horrified, "No, not my babygirl!"; Scott is all but pissing himself in fear, "I am NOT having sex with your daughter!" and "Oh god, why can't this door open so I can escape?!" and Kate's is "Damn, Allison, that's my girl!" with looks at Chris like "Well, YOU raised her to think for herself." Finally, Scott makes it out of the house, turns to look back, and turns back towards the camera with the biggest "Oh my God my girlfriend wants to have sex with me!" grin on his face.
1x05 - The Tell
- Jackson and Lydia in Lydia's car outside the video store, "discussing" what movie to watch.Jackson: Hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever, it's the best sports movie ever made.
Jackson: It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper!
Jackson: Lydia, I swear to God you're gonna like it.
Jackson: I am not watching The Notebook again!
(Gilligan Cut to Jackson inside the store)
Jackson: Can somebody help me find The Notebook?
- Stiles and Danny:
1x06 - Heart Monitor
- Scott swearing up and down he'll not be distracted from his training:Scott: If you can teach me [to help defeat the alpha], I can stay away from her.
(Gilligan Cut to Allison and Scott making out.)
- Scott's howl (the first one that is, the second one is a Moment of Awesome):Derek: You've got to be kidding me.
Scott: Was that okay? I mean, it was a howl, right?
Stiles: ...yeah, technically.
Scott: What did it sound like to you?
Stiles: Like a cat being choked to death, Scott.
1x08 - Lunatic
- Stiles just walks in the front door of the McCall house.Mrs. McCall: (hears someone enter) Scott?
Stiles: (comes through the front door) Stiles.
Mrs. McCall: (notices something in his hand) Key.
Stiles: Yeah, I, uh, had one made.
- A quick one:Scott: Stiles -
Stiles: It's Biles. Call me Biles or I'll kill you.
1x09 - Wolf's Bane
- Most (If not all) of Derek and Stiles interactions in this episode.
Danny: You're a horrible person.
- Especially when Danny shows up.
Stiles: I know, it keeps me up at night.
Derek: Oh, and one more thing. (slams Stiles' head into the steering wheel)
- And in the car in front of the hospital.
Stiles: Holy god, what the hell was that-?!
Derek: You know what that was for! Now go! Go!
1x10 - Co-Captain
- Allison accidentally tazing Scott when he surprises her in the woods. (Good thing that werewolf healing ability comes in handy on this show). And the conversation after, when he gives back her necklace:Scott: Found this at school.
(hands her her necklace, which he had stolen)
Allison: (gasps) Oh my god! Thank you! I was starting to think it had been stolen!
Scott: No, no, definitely not stolen, by anyone.
1x11 - Formality
- When the sheriff pulls over Allison:Allison: I'm sorry I was going so fast...
Sheriff Stilinski: You weren't going that fast. Just, uh, 75 in a 25, in a construction zone ...(later) Sheriff Stilinski definitely out of his depth : "...do I still have to write you a ticket ?"
- Scott making sure Allison is safe in her room...then drifts off to sleep and falls off the roof. His tiny "ow" just sells it.
- "I told them I'd sooner cut off my last remaining testicle than cut my best player!"
- Jackson's crazed face when he asks Allison to the formal.
- Made funnier by the fact that it's a Gilligan Cut. Jackson refuses to take Allison to the formal, Scott wolfs out and slams him into a door, cut to above.
- Scott's quick thinking to get Coach Finstock off his neck at the dance: When the coach sees him there after having told him that he was not allowed to go, Scott quickly grabs Danny and dances with him, making the Coach's Angrish look like homophobia to the rest of the students. Finstock quickly backs off.
1x12 - Code Breaker
- Peter's explanation about what will happen if Lydia turns:Stiles: "Once a month she'll go out of her freakin' mind and try to tear me apart."
Peter: "Well actually, considering that she's a woman, twice a month."
- The Alpha makes Stiles get into Scott's account.Alpha: His user name is 'Allison'? *Beat* His password is ALSO 'Allison'?
Stiles: Still want him in your pack?
- The expression on the Alpha's face afterwards should also count.
- Scott, Stiles and Allison are looking for Lydia at Derek's House when Stiles notices a tripwire.Scott: (Hanging upside down) Stiles?
Stiles: Yeah buddy? (Turns around) Oh.
Scott: Next time you see a tripwire...don't trip it.
- Lydia's AWOL and Scott and Stiles think she's turning. They bring this up to Jackson, and...Scott: We think she's turning.
Jackson: Turning... into...
Stiles: A unicorn. What do you think, dumbass?
- A naked Lydia appears and demands a jacket. Stiles fumbles around, trying to pull off his Dad's, and falls flat on his face. His Dad just rolls his eyes and takes his jacket off.
- It should be noted Lydia had been covering her breasts with her arms, then gave up when she exasperatedly asked for a jacket since a bunch of people were already staring at her. Her just being so done with all this weirdness led to giving Stiles (and several others) an eyeful, which led to Stiles literally tripping over himself.
2x02 - Shape Shifted
- The chain endlessly falling out of Stiles's locker as everyone turns to stare.Coach Finstock: Part of me wants to ask. The other part says knowing, will be more disturbing than anything I could ever imagine. So, I'm gonna walk away.... [turns and walks away]
- Scott is tackling team members to get their scent and leaving the goal area repeatedly, despite warnings from Coach Finstock.Coach Finstock: Stilinski. What the hell is wrong with your friend?
Stiles: Ah...He-he's failing two classes, he's a little socially awkward and if you look close enough his jawline is kind of uneven.
Coach Finstock: ...That's interesting.
- One of the hunters goes to the police station to kill a new werewolf on the full moon. Derek gets the wolf out of there and leaves Stiles behind with the unconscious hunter and a mess of the jail cells. Enter Stiles's Dad.Stiles: *Beat* Uh, he did it.
2x03 - Ice Pick
- Allison offers to show Scott how to ice skate but he laughs and reminds her of his enhanced senses. Then he gets on the ice...Scott: See...(falls on his ass)
- All Scott's fails at the ice rink.
2x04 - Abomination
- Stiles relaying messages between Scott and Allison.
- Scott and Allison both thinking that Stiles is talking about bestiality when he mentions the bestiary.Stiles: He probably means a bestiary.
Scott: A what?
Stiles: A bestiary.
Scott: (laughs) I think you mean beastiality.
Stiles: No, pretty sure I don't. It's like an encyclopedia of mythical creatures.
Allison: I think you mean-
Stiles: No, I mean bestiary! And the two of you, I don't wanna know what's going on in your heads!
- In fairness, Allison is dating a werewolf...
- Stiles dumping Derek into the water when Derek tells him that he doesn't have the guts to go after the phone. What makes it funnier is that not only did Stiles fail to contact Scott but Derek is not even mad that he did it.
2x06 - Frenemy
- Scott getting annoyed with Stiles.Stiles: What? Scott c'mon. I'm a 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone. Sarcasm is my only defense.
- Scott and Stiles chase the kanima into a bar.Scott: Dude! Everyone in here's a dude! I think we're in a gay club.
Stiles: (surrounded by drag queens) Man, nothing gets past those keen werewolf senses, huh Scott?
- Which becomes a Call-Back when Stiles comments that he invited several friends to get Lydia's party going. Gilligan Cut to several drag queens and their friends at the door. Lydia stares at them for a beat and invites them in.
- The entire gay bar sequence until the kanima attack is hilarious in fact. Scott and Stiles attempting to buy some drinks with their ACTUAL IDs, Scott getting sent a drink...
- Made funnier by the fact that instead of uncomfortable, Scott looks incredibly proud of himself. Funnier still in that Stiles, who has the Running Gag of wondering if gay guys find him attractive, is openly annoyed that Scott got a drink and he didn't.
- Or the exchange afterward between Stiles and his dad:Sheriff Stilinski: Why are you always at the scene of the crime?! And here, of all places?!
Stiles: What, it's a club! We were clubbing! At the club!
Sheriff Stilinski: Not exactly your type of club.
Stiles: Well, dad, there's a conversation that we-
Sheriff Stilinski: You're not gay.
Stiles: Wha - I could be!
Sheriff Stilinski: Not dressed like that.
- Scott and Stiles are trying to figure out what to do with Jackson.Stiles: I got an idea.
Scott: Does it involve breaking the law?
Stiles: By now don't you think that's a given?
Scott: I was just trying to be optimistic.
Stiles: Don't bother.
2x07 - Restraint
- Ms. McCall desperately trying to act like a serious parent despite her habit of Hands-Off Parenting. She grounds Scott but slowly realizes that its less than practical after attempting to confine him to the house (he has work), take away his TV (it's broken), his computer (he needs it for school) she finally hits on something she can use.Scott: I need the computer for school.
Mrs McCall: Then no... uh [sees Stiles waiting in the hallway] no Stiles!
Stiles: Wh- No Stiles?!
Mrs McCall: [shouting] No Stiles!
- Stiles and Scott discussing that Matt could be controlling the Kanima in between cuts to an entirely normal-looking Matt eating a bag of popcorn. Bonus because Stiles was right.
2x08 - Raving
- Stiles, Erica, and Isaac are watching over a drugged Kanima!Jackson in a locked room. All of a sudden, the drugs wear off. Cue a collective and hilarious This Is Gonna Suck look on their faces before they immediately hightail it.
- Followed by them desperately holding the door closed, and looking for something to block it with... then the Kanima bursts right through the wall next to them.
2x09 - Party Guessed
- The "Sneak Peek" for this episode has a brilliant moment. Derek has locked up the baby wolves for the full moon, and they've lost control and are trying with all their might to break free.Derek: *Completely casual, on the phone* Scott, can you call me back, I'm probably gonna need some help... *Hangs up, looks around at the chaos* DEFINITELY going to need some help..."
- This Call-Back, but even more so the expressions it elicits.Derek: Tonight youre going to want to kill anything you can find.
Erica: Good thing I had my period last week, then.
- Stiles is under the influence of wolfsbane punch and is hallucinating, and Scott tries to get him to sober him up but fails. A fellow partygoer, Danielle, tells Scott that she can sober him up. Scott's skeptical, so she proves her point by dunking Stiles into the fountain. Doubles as Mood Whiplash as Stiles's hallucination was a Tear Jerker about his worst fear.Danielle: How do you feel?Danielle: He's sober.
2x10 - Fury
- Scott and Stiles expose to Stiles' father what they discovered about the Kamina's victim, namely that all the murders are connected to the swimming team and Matt is likely the murderer. Stiles' father, still not really buying it, asks why Matt would want to kill the whole swimming team. Stiles' theory? Because the team sucks.
- Stiles and Derek have both been paralyzed by the kanima. Derek's managed to get his claws out and digging into his leg in order to kickstart the healing and get the kanima's venom out of his system. When Stiles asks how that's going:Derek: I can move my toes.
Stiles: Dude, I can move MY toes.
2x11 - Battlefield
- Finstock's inspirational speech to the team before the championship game. Melissa and Stiles recognize it from somewhere... and then realize that he's reciting the climactic speech from Independence Day, word for word. The rest of the speech is interspersed with the two snarking about how ridiculous the whole thing is.Melissa: He doesn't know any sports speeches?
Stiles: I don't think he cares.
- Finstock's not just doing the speech. . . he's wearing almost the exact same outfit as Bill Pullman wore in the same scene, imitates most of his physical movements (playing a few up for Rule of Funny), and is even using a bullhorn with detachable microphone (like the one in the movie), in small concrete lockeroom.
- Stiles' utter disbelief that Coach Finstock is letting him play as well as Sheriff Stilinski's disbelief that Stiles is actually playing.Sheriff Stilinski: MY SON IS ON THE FIELD!
Stiles: Oh, dear god.
- When Peter offers Derek his help, he questions:Derek: Why would I want help from a total psycho?
Peter: First off, I'm not a total pyscho. You're the one who slashed my throat wide open, but we're all works in progress right? So...
2x12 - Master Plan
- Scott introducing Peter to Isaac:Isaac: Who is this guy?
Scott: That's Peter, Derek's uncle. Little while ago he tried to kill us all, then we set him on fire and Derek ripped his throat out.
Peter: Hi.Isaac (quietly): Good to know.
- When the group is looking for information on the kanima, Peter pulls something out of a secret compartment in the staircase.Derek: What's that? A book?
Peter: No, its a laptop. What century are you living in?
- The Kanima moves. Scott and Isaac, two werewolves with super strength, super speed, fangs and claws, back away, leaving Melissa, Scott's petite, entirely human mother next to the body bag.Scott: Zip, Mom, zip!
- While trying to get a Scott and Isaac to bring a cocooned Jackson to them, Peter and Derek finding out about a supposedly evolved Kanima that Jackson may turn into if the situation isn't resolved soon. After the two see an apparently disturbing picture, Peter finds a video.Derek: He's turning into that? That... has wings.
Peter:(small voice) I can see that.
Peter: Look, someone actually made an animation of it. Maybe it's less frightening if we... (clicks play, and a disgusting screech emanates from the laptop. Peter immediately slams the laptop shut.) Nope, not at all. We should probably meet them halfway.
- When Scott gets a tattoo, Stiles is looking around the store while the tattoo artist prepares himself:Stiles: Sure you don't want something like this? (shows a picture of a kanima and earns a Disapproving Look) Too soon?
- When Stiles immediately faints at the sight of Scott getting the tattoo.
- Stiles is completely willing to skip the first day of school to look into the deer attack from the previous night. His father suggests begging, bribing, and extorting him to make him leave before literally dragging him out of his room and out of the house.
- Scott and Stiles overhears the principal demanding that the damage in the library be cleaned up...and holds up a sword, wondering what the hell it is. So the two quickly book it.
- Stiles notices a bandage on Lydia's heel.Stiles: What happened to you?Lydia: Prada bit me.Stiles: Your dog?Lydia: No, my designer handbag. Yes my dog.
- Scott learns the word 'ephemeral' at the start of the episode and keeps using it in odd places in conversation, earning him weird looks. Near the end of the episode he makes a pensive speech about how everything changes and is so ephemeral. Stiles considers this a moment.Stiles: Studying for the PSA Ts?Scott: Yeah.Stiles: Nice.
3x02 - Chaos Rising
- Isaac and Derek have a discussion which basically amounts to "But I don't like Peter!" "No one likes Peter." Cue Peter coming in and saying he has excellent hearing and that whatever they have to say, they can say to his face, leading to this:Derek (bluntly): We don't like you. Now shut up and help us.
- Stiles provided:
- His attempt to find a condom.
- His acidental drop of said condom in Coach Finstock's class.
- He distractly putting a glove in the vet office while people are discussing how to put Isaac in a trance.
- Stiles is skeptical that Derek can punch through a wall. He has Derek make a fist, and Derek promptly punches his hand. Scott doesn't know how to react, Peter is dreadfully amused, and Stiles acknowledges Derek can punch through the wall.
- His interactions with Peter. But especially this:Stiles: Theyre an Alpha pack, right? So shouldnt they have a lair?Peter: Theyre werewolves, not Bond villains.Stiles: Wait a sec. Wait a sec. Maybe theyre living there. You know? Like, maybe the bank vault reminds them of their little wolf dens.Peter: Wolf dens?Stiles: Yeah, wolf dens. Where do you live?Peter: In an underground network of caves hidden deep in the woods.Stiles: Whoa, really?Peter: No, you idiot. I have an apartment downtown.
3x03 - Fireflies
- Derek and Isaac in the car.Isaac: So your, uhhh, your sister...Derek: (Disapproving Look.)Isaac: Sorry, it's a bad time. I'm sorry. I'll ask later, it's fine.Isaac: Or never. I'm good with never, yeah.
3x04 - Unleashed
- Stiles realizes that the latest three deaths are all virgin sacrifices. Stiles is a virgin, and loudly bemoans that his virginity is literally a threat to his life.Danny: Alright, I'll do it. Be at my place at nine. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle.Stiles: Bwuh! (Beat) That was so sweet. Are you kidding?Danny: Yes, I was kidding.Stiles: You shouldn't toy with a guy's emotions like that, Danny, it's not attractive!
- There's also Isaac stealing Aiden's bike to piss him off. All with a smug grin on his face.
3x05 - Frayed
- The look on Kali's face when Deaton completely non-reacts to her flashing him the Alpha eyes and baring her teeth at him. She seems absolutely baffled that it had no effect on him.
- Stiles needs the coach to stop the bus during a long road trip, but he adamantly refuses. Stiles then notices a student who has been car sick the entire ride and sits beside him.
- Stiles reveals to Scott (and the viewing audience) that he is completely aware of the fact that Allison and Lydia have been following them "in secret" for hours.
3x07 - Currents
- Scott and Isaac's adorably pathetic attempt at keeping Melissa safe from the darach:Scott: You were on watch last!Isaac: What are you talking about? You were on watch last!Scott: No, I wasn't! You were on watch last!Isaac (to Melissa): I might have been on watch last.Melissa: My heroes.
- Those three are made of adorable and funny together. There's also the great scene from the second season finale when Scott and Isaac tell Melissa to zip the body bag around the kanima while it reflexively bites out. Melissa gives a great WTF expression before zipping the bag, while the werewolves back away scared.Scott: Zip, Mom, zip!
- Those three are made of adorable and funny together. There's also the great scene from the second season finale when Scott and Isaac tell Melissa to zip the body bag around the kanima while it reflexively bites out. Melissa gives a great WTF expression before zipping the bag, while the werewolves back away scared.
- Cora tells Lydia to stay away from Aiden.Lydia: My last boyfriend was a homicidal lizard. I think I can handle a werewolf.
3x09 - The Girl Who Knew Too Much
- When Stiles feels like Ethan is threatening him...Stiles: Is he looking at me? Are you threatening me? You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to break off an extra large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freakin-
Scott: Stiles, okay!
- Stiles nicknaming the Ethan and Aidan fusion "Voltron Wolf."
3x10 - The Overlooked
- The "Oh, for fuck's sake" face Ms. Blake makes when she looks around her in the elevator—Derek won't let go of her arm, Scott's glaring at her, and Stiles is gripping his bat and shaking as if it's all he can do to not fly at her. Her reaction is hilarious.
- Whilst Scott, Stiles, Derek, Peter, and Jennifer are running from the merged Alpha twins (this)◊ (summary)◊ (of part)◊ (of it is)◊ (fairly accurate)◊
- Chris doesn't know who Jennifer Blake is. Isaac declares she's the teacher with the brown hair and that she's "Kinda hot" which earns him a disapproving look from Scott, Allison, Melissa and Chris.
- Isaac is having a video chat with Allison.Allison: You ready?
Isaac: (sighs) Yeah.
Allison: Not nervous are you?
Isaac: Do I look nervous?
Allison: No not at all. (Turns camera away.)
Chris: (In the background) Did he look nervous?
Isaac: Yeah, I can still hear you. Very, very clearly.
3x11 - Alpha Pact
- The conversations between Stiles and an FBI agent who knows both he and his father (since he's Scott's dad). Stiles, stressed out and not in the mood for this man's interrogation:Agent McCall: Think you can answer some questions without the usual level of sarcasm?Stiles: If you can ask the questions without the usual level of stupid.
- Stiles and Lydia go to the guidance counselor's office, to find only the Sassy Black Girl Danielle who dunked Stiles' head underwater to sober him, not Ms. Morrell. She is quite the snarker; annoyed that they have seemingly busted in without an appointment, annoyed when Stiles takes out the private files Ms. Morrell has, etc. When Stiles notices the tree drawing in Lydia's file matches the one he saw her drawing in class, and they open her notebook to reveal pages and pages of the exact same tree, drawn exactly identical down to the last line:Girl: Okay, you can have my session. You got bigger issues.
Danielle: Those files are private.Lydia: Yeah, she's kind of right.Stiles: That one's yours.Lydia: (snatching it from Stiles) Give me that.
- Lydia immediately contradicting herself when Stiles finds her file.
Stiles: Wait, Lydia, that's your drawing.Lydia: Yeah, I know, it's a tree.Danielle: Yeah, good too.Lydia: (uncharacteristically touched) Thank you!
- Lydia, again:
3x12 - Lunar Ellipse
- Isaac's complete irreverence when the FBI is questioning him, Allison, and Scott regarding the missing parents - his parents are dead, after all.
- Ethan and Lydia convincing Derek to leave before Kali comes to kill him, and then facing down Kali themselves.
- Peter strongly endorses the idea:Derek: Do you want me to run?
Peter: No. I want you to stay and get slaughtered by an Alpha with a psychotic foot fetish.
- Lydia does not skimp on the snark, even when confronting a murderous Alpha:Kali: Who do you think you're talking to? (Close-up shot of Kali's clawed feet)
Lydia: Someone in desperate need of a pedicure. I'd be happy to give you a referral.
- Peter strongly endorses the idea:
3x13 - Anchors
- Kira's father embarrassing her with a very public introduction to her class.
- She confronts him about it after.Mr. Yukimura: You said you wanted to be noticed.
Kira: I could set myself on fire and be noticed!
Mr. Yukimura: But then you'd be dead.
- She confronts him about it after.
- Scott keeps throwing Isaac from his room. Also Melissa's exasperation at it.Melissa: This house does not have a supernatural ability to heal!
3x14 - More Bad Than Good
- Stiles complaining about Isaac's scarf. And the purpose of Isaac.
- Kira's Dad continues to embarrass her: Kira is looking for some research she did for Scott and can't find it, and her father appears behind her to give it to her. While specifically stating it's "for that boy that you like". Scott and Kira's expressions say it all.
3x15 - Galvanize
- Aiden is trying to convince Ethan that they should go back to high school, and Ethan is firmly against it. Until he sees Danny flirting with another guy, that is. He still refuses to take math.
- All the pranks that Scott and Stiles pull on Coach Finstock.
- Stiles explaining to Scott that, since he's an alpha now, he's basically the hot girl that everybody wants to be with.Stiles: You're the Hot girl.
Scott: I'm the hot girl?
Stiles: You're the hottest girl.
Isaac (arriving): What?
Scott (completely serious): I'm the hot girl.
Isaac (also serious): Yes you are.
- Also in "Galvanize", Isaac attempts to put the moves on Allison. When swooping in for a kiss doesn't quite work, he instead pulls his shirt off. Allison does the same...and they don't get any further because at that moment her dad walks in.Chris Argent (offscreen): ANOTHER WEREWOLF?!?!?!
- Prior to that, Allison's smirk upon hearing Isaac attempting to sneak into her apartment via electrified windows.
- Also, just after walking in on them shirtless, Chris gives this bit of Papa Wolf:Chris: Allison, can I see you in my office? [to Isaac] Where I keep my guns.
- Meanwhile Scott having dinner with Kira's parents and valiantly attempting to use chopsticks and eat sushi. After he's finished dinner Kira comes to find him ...and has brought some pizza.
- While Barrow is unarguably terrifying, especially when talking to a kidnapped Kira, his comment about how "nobody likes crappy remakes" is pretty funny considering what show he's on.
3x16 - Illuminated
- Scott's Dad attempting to interrogate Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Kira. The characters' absolutely deadpan responses are perfect.McCall: So when did you get there?
Stiles: At the same time.
McCall: Same time as who?
Scott: Same time as me.
McCall: By coincidence?
Stiles: What do you mean by coincidence?
McCall: That's what I'm asking you! The two of you arriving at the same time, was that coincidence?
Scott: Are you asking me?
Stiles: I think he's asking me.
Lydia: I think he's asking both of you.
McCall: Ok, let me answer the questions. Beat. ...Let me ask the questions. [Stiles winks at him]
- Possibly the best part is Stiles's Dad watching from behind and cracking up the entire time, especially when Stiles at one point says his deductive skills are because "I take after my Pops, he's in the law enforcement."
- A bunch of kids in costume come up to Derek while he's by his car. He slowly reaches in the car, staring at them... and pulls out a big bag of candy. Then wolfs out and scares the shit out of them. The self-satisfied look on his face afterwards is priceless. The brawny dork.
- Stiles gives Scott and Kira the key cards to get into the the precinct, the Evidence Room and the Sheriff's Office.Scott: You didn't steal these, did you?
Stiles: No, I just cloned them using a RFID Emulator.
Scott: Is that worse than stealing?
Stiles: It's smarter.
3x19 - Letharia Vulpina
- It's a serious moment, but Coach Finstock's reaction to being shot with an arrow.Coach Finstock: Oh, crap.
- Coach Finstock: (screaming) Get it out of me! Get it out of me! Get it out of me!Stiles: Coach-Coach Finstock: Oh my God, I'm gonna die! Get it out of me! I'm gonna die!Stiles: Coach, you're not going to die-Coach Finstock: I'M GONNA DIE!
3x20 - Echo House
- Stiles is trying to convince a nurse to let him use the phone.Nurse: Would you like to go to sleep Stiles? Or would you like to be introduced to our Five-point restraint system?
Oliver: [tied to the bed] I would go with sleep. [waves]
- Oliver telling Stiles about some of the people in Eichen House.Oliver: That's Hilary, she has OCD. That's Gary, he thinks he's Jesus Christ. Dan, also Jesus. That's Mary...
Stiles: Mary Magdalene?
Oliver: No, she also thinks she's Jesus. You would be surprised how many Jesus' we get.
- Scott talking with Kincaid.Scott: Give me the finger...(beat)...you know what I mean.
3x23 - Insatiable
- Agent McCall is curious who Meredith (a banshee who escaped from a mental institution) is. Stiles immediately claims she's his girlfriend:Meredith: Uh, you're not my type.
Stiles:' Well, obviously, we have a lot to talk about. We should take this upstairs.
Meredith: (looking at Isaac) He's my type.
Stiles: Okay. Isaac can come, too.
Isaac: I'm just saying...
- O'Brien's delivery absolutely makes the exchange. Stiles is so completely done, but he's insistent on powering on regardless.
- Isaac and Stiles' whisper argument over how to get Meredith to tell them where Lydia is.
Stiles: (completely done) Isaac, you are not going to torture her.
Isaac: I mean scare her.
Stiles: We are not going to psychologically torture her either.
- All while Meredith is sitting nearby obviously able to hear everything.
- Everything with Isaac, Stiles and Meredith.
- The group standing at the gates of Oak Creek getting ready to rescue Lydia.Allison: I'm here to save my best friend.
Scott: I came to save mine.
Isaac: I just didn't feel like doing any homework.
3x24 - The Divine Move
- Ethan telling Danny that he is leaving Beacon Hills.Danny: I just don't think I can do it.
Ethan: Date me?
Danny: Date a werewolf.
Ethan: ...You knew?
Danny: Dude, it's Beacon Hills.
- Stiles and Lydia nervously walking through a Mexican village while Lydia continuously complains that their plan is stupid and they're all going to die.Stiles: Are you saying that as a banshee or as a pessimist?
Lydia: I'm saying it as a person who doesn't want to die.
Stiles: Well from now on lets keep all talk of death to banshee-related predictions.
Lydia: (immediately) This plan is stupid and we're all going to die.
Stiles: Oh, thank you!
- Malia's complete lack of empathy towards the other members of the pack, usually in the form of telling everyone but Stiles that she's entirely willing to leave them behind. As Stiles reiterates through the episode, she's making progress.
4x02 - 117
- Stiles' annoyance that when Malia sneaks into his room at night, he always ends up as the small spoon.
- Mr. Yukimura continuously demanding that his students turn their phones off in his increasingly unruly class until Kira points out that the latest ring was his phone.
- Better yet, it's Lydia texting for Scott to call her since she couldn't get through to anyone.
- The first thing Sheriff Stilinski does when he finds out about de-aged Derek Hale is ask Scott and Stiles if they've been time travelling.Stilinski: Because if time travel is real, y'know what, I'm done! I'm out. You're gonna be driving me to Eichen House.
Scott: No, we found him like that!
Stilinski: Where, swimming in the Fountain of Youth?!
Stiles: No, we found him in a tomb of wolfsbane in an Aztec temple in Mexico buried underneath a church in a village that was destroyed by an earthquake.
Stilinski: You told me you went camping!
Stiles: We were! ...In-in Mexico.
- When Stiles and De-aged!Derek run into Scott's dad, Stiles promptly introduces him as Miguel, his cousin.
De-aged Derek: Do I talk to you?Stiles: No.De-aged Derek: Fine.Stiles: Good.De-aged Derek: Who's gonna talk to him?Stiles: Ah! (to Agent McCall) Are you getting taller?Agent McCall: What are you guys doing here?De-aged Derek: We're waiting for Scott.Agent McCall: Yeah, so am I. We're supposed to have dinner. I brought extra. You guys hungry?De-aged Derek: Yeah.Stiles: (at the same time as Derek) No. We're not hungry.De-aged Derek: No, I'm starving.Stiles: Neither of us are hungry. Thanks, though.Agent McCall: Okay, well if you're not hungry, Stiles, your friend can still eat with us. What's your name?De-aged Derek: De-Stiles: Miguel. My cousin Miguel. From Mexico.
- The whole exchange is hilarious:
- Malia says that Lydia describes Peter as "Satan in a V-neck."
- When Peter finds out that Kate survived.Peter: Can't someone in this town stay dead?
Malia: I think they were hoping you would.
- Stiles once more running into danger with his trusty Baseball bat.Lydia: You seriously need to find something better than a Baseball bat.
4x04 - The Benefactor
- Scott and Stiles are talking about what happened with Liam after the incident on the roof of the Hospital.Stiles: Like I said, I told my dad everything I could.
Scott: But you didn't tell him about Liam?
Stiles: You barely told me about Liam. What'd you do with him anyway?
Scott: ...He's upstairs.
Stiles: Doing what?
Scott: Um...Lying down.
(Gilligan Cut to them opening the shower curtain with Liam Duct Taped in the bathtub.)
- Stiles' expression just screams that he is so done with everything as he slowly slides the shower curtain closed again.
- The whole discussion between Stiles and Scott afterwards.
- Stiles sort of explaining what's happening.Stiles: Okay, Liam. Now you've seen a lot of confusing things tonight and more confusing things are gonna happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?
Liam: Not really.
Stiles: Good. That's good.
Scott: I don't understand either.
- Everything that happened at Scott's house.
- Stiles testing the chains on Malia when his father walks in.Stiles: Hey...um...this is not what you think...At all.
Stilinski: I don't even want to know. *walks away*
Stiles: There's nothing to know! Cuz I just...
Malia: I don't get it.
Stiles: ...told him that.
- Made better by Malia's hilariously innocently confused look.
- Scott attempts to explain to Liam what happened to him in the same way Derek tried to explain it to Scott. It goes down just as well as it did the first time.
- Also Stiles' attempts at helping explain.Stiles: We're trying to help you, you little runt.
Liam: By kidnapping me?
Stiles: Just to clarify. Scott kidnapped you, okay. I aided and abetted.
- Kira attempts to flirt with Liam and convince him to come to a party so Scott and the pack can chain him up when he transforms during the full moon. In slow-motion, we see her gracefully descend the stairs, do a Hair Flip while gazing at Liam, then miss a step and tumble down the rest of the flight. Still in slow-motion. And when Liam moves in to help her, she still tries to look sexy and poses in a cute position... while sprawled on the floor.
4x05 - I.E.D.
- Kira is confronted by her father about something that she is keeping from them.Kira: You know.
Mr. Yukimura: We know.
Kira: Look, I was gonna tell you. We were gonna tell you. Everything. About the dead pool, the assassins, the killings...but I don't want you to worry.
Mr. Yukimura: I was talking about you joining the lacrosse team.
Kira: Oh...then, never mind.
Mr. Yukimura: Dead pool?
- Stiles looking over pictures of murders in the middle of class, which Coach Finstock notices.Coach: If I could grade you on how profoundly you disturb me, you would be an A+ student.
- Scott, Stiles and Kira are looking for an assassin on the lacrosse team when Kira mentions they should try to get the game cancelled.Scott: The game is the best way to catch him red handed.
Stiles: But what if he's red handed cuz his hands are covered in the blood of the person that he just stabbed to death.
4x06 - Orphaned
- Stiles and Lydia tell Parrish that he is on the dead pool.Parrish: I'm worth 5 dollars?
Stiles: 5 million.
Parrish: I only make 40 thousand a year. Maybe I should kill myself.
- Malia and Derek are trying to find the other pack of werewolves.Malia: Maybe we need to think like Stiles.
Derek: (skeptical) Like a hyperactive spaz?
4x08 - Time of Death
- Liam isn't happy with the plan.Liam: Isn't it kind of dangerous?
Stiles: Yeah, it's incredibly dangerous and borderline idiotic.
Liam: You guys done something like this before?
Stiles: Something dangerous or something idiotic?
Kira: I think it's a yes to both.
4x09 - Perishable
- Coach Finstock's speech about the bonfire party.
- Stiles and Lydia.Stiles: Okay, what did you read?
Lydia: The Little Mermaid.
Stiles: ...you read that movie?
Lydia: (blinks) ...it was a book first.
- Braeden impersonating a US Marshall to interrogate Haigh.Haigh: How'd you get those scars?
Braeden: A werewolf. How'd you break your nose?
Haigh: What's that supposed to m.... (Gets punched in the face.)
4x10 - Monstrous
- Peter trying to excuse his part in the creation of the dead pool.Peter: She was listening to the ranting and the raving of a lunatic! ...A former lunatic, I'm much healthier now.
4x11 - A Promise to the Dead
- Malia's favorite food: Deer.
- The utter sincerity and longing with which she says it cements it. Especially since, living as a coyote, a deer would be tough game for her to take down solo, which would make it a very rare treat during her furry days, indeed.
- Stiles and Liam try to explain Scott and Kira's absence to Coach Finstock by implying that they're off having sex. It doesn't work.Finstock: What would Scott and Kira be doing together that is so important?
4x12 - Smoke & Mirrors
- Sheriff Stilinski threatening to ground Stiles once he gets back from Mexico. Gets a call back after the group hug between Malia, Stiles and the Sheriff, it turns out Sheriff Stilinski handcuffed Stiles to his desk.
- The return of the Baseball Bat(s). This time wielded by Lydia and Mason in an attack against a Berserker.
- A Berserker's Oh, Crap! reaction when it realizes it was holding a claymore mine.
- Liam, Scott, and Stiles excuse their absence to Coach Finstock by claiming that Scott and Kira decided to have their first date in Mexico, and Stiles and Liam had to retrieve them. He doesn't believe a word of it, but what he does believe sounds quite strange.Finstock: I've had experiences south of the border that would make your genitals fall off.
- Scott and Stiles are having a conversation when...Stiles: Think it's been long enough?
Liam: (in the background) Yes!
(Shows Liam in the background tied to a tree with chains.)
- The reason that he is tied to a tree is because during the last full moon the Sheriff's department got calls about a monstrous dog-boy running naked through the streets.Scott: Why were you naked?
Liam: It was really hot out that night, okay?
- The reason that he is tied to a tree is because during the last full moon the Sheriff's department got calls about a monstrous dog-boy running naked through the streets.
- Stiles' tools for fixing his Jeep is a roll of duct tape.
- Malia kisses Stiles in front of her dad.Mr. Tate: You boys do remember I own a gun, right?
5x02 - Parasomnia
- Stiles trying to get the Sheriff to run a background check on Theo.
- Mason is annoying Liam with talk about the supernatural, so Liam distracts him with knowledge that the soccer team is going to be practicing shirtless.
- Stiles is convinced that something is off about Theo.Stiles: Someone's not someone and when I figure out who that someone really is, someone's in big trouble.
- Liam isn't sure if he should tell Mason about the supernatural.Liam: It's a lot to accept.
Stiles: He watched my dad blow up a berserker with a landmine. I think the groundwork's been pretty thoroughly laid for acceptance.
- And then a bit later.Liam: But what if he freaks out? What if he doesn't want to talk to me? What if he tries to stab me with something silver? Or what if... (falls into a hole)
- And then a bit later.
5x03 - Dreamcatchers
- Mason gets to join the pack in discussing the new threats in town. While everyone is exhausted from their running around the previous night, Mason is in full-on Keet mode.Stiles: Liam we said you could tell him, not invite him to the inner circle.
Mason: I'm in the inner circle?
Stiles and Liam: No!
5x06 - Required Reading
- Scott and Theo are looking for anyone off or weird at school.Theo: Isn't everyone a little weird in High School?
Scott: Yeah, good point.
5x07 - Strange Frequencies
- Liam trying to prove to Hayden that werewolves and the Dread Doctors exist which ends in her screaming and punching him in the face.
5x11 - The Last Chimera
- Liam and Mason are looking for Hayden's body.Mason: If you wanna find her you're gonna have to find the Nemeton.
Liam: Okay, let's find the Nemeton.(Rushes off.)
Mason: (sigh) I need to learn to shut up.
- Mason's reaction when Liam nonchalantly rips a page out of a book they were looking at.
5x12 - Damnatio Memoriae
- Mason's attempts at getting information out of Corey. At one point Liam is facepalming in the background.
5x13 - Codominance
- The Jeep's very minor leak.
- Mason dragging a random girl off screen by her chair so that he can partner up with Corey in class.
5x14 - The Sword and the Spirit
- The pack has a theory on what the killer is:Scott: We've got a theory.
Stiles: It's a slightly terrifying theory.
- The complete tone shift after Stiles and Scott asks a Deputy patrolling school what his theory is as to why they were issued shotguns.Deputy Strauss: Do you guys believe in the supernatural?
- Scott and Stiles share a disbelieving look afterwards.
- Scott stood in the shadows and watched Liam wander around the tunnels long enough to see Liam miss a turn five times. (He must have learned his shadow standing skills from Derek.)
- Chris and Gerard are checking if Parrish is a Hellhound by holding a blowtorch to his eye.Parrish: What if you were wrong? Would you have burned my eye out?
Parrish: This guy's your father?
Chris: Wasn't my choice.
5x15 - Amplification
- Kira, Malia and Liam's skepticism over Stiles and Scott's plan to break into Eichen House.
- Kira has to practice controlling electricity.Malia: Do it. Do your thing.
Kira: What thing? I don't have a thing.
Malia: You did it before. You had to learn how, right?
Kira: Actually, no. It just happened.
Malia: How did you learn to fight with a sword?
Kira: That just kind of happened too?
Malia: So you've never worked for anything and basically you're a cheater?
Kira: This wasn't my idea.
- Liam's reaction to Melissa threatening him.
- Stiles trying to convince Parrish to drive the van for them:Parrish: That's the worst plan I've ever heard.
Stiles: Okay, the plan is perfect and it will work perfectly, especially if you agree to drive the van.
Parrish: Is the Sheriff on board with this?
Stiles: How do you think I got the keys?
Parrish: I thought you stole them.
Stiles: While that's a perfectly reasonable assumption, I did not steal them.
- Scott and Stiles come across Theo in the school library.Scott: What are you doing here?
Theo: I still need to graduate.
Stiles: No, no. What you need is to be beaten. Severely. With a lead pipe...wrapped in barbed wire.
Theo: Hey, I admit that some mistakes were made.
Stiles: Murders. Some murders were made.
- Also the discussion Scott and Stiles has beforehand about how claw prints turned into sneaker prints.
- Kira and Malia are waiting for the nurse at the front desk of Eichen House to leave so they can get to the Electrical Room when one of the patients enters the front hall completely naked.Nurse: (Looks up when a woman gasps) Not again. Nelson!
(Nelson runs off and the Nurse runs after him.)
Nelson: (thuds) It's natural!
Nurse: So is 50 thousand volts!
- Scott, Stiles and Liam are snuck into Eichen House in body bags. When they get out of them Stiles falls off of the table in the mortuary with Scott and Liam just looking at him.
5x16 - Lie Ability
- Liam just falling over after defeating a hallway full of orderlies while protecting Scott and Meredith.
- Mason is the pack's backup plan.Malia: Don't worry. Mason knows exactly what he's doing.
(Gilligan Cut to Mason standing outside talking on the phone.)
Mason: Liam! Call me back. Dude, I-I have no idea what to do and I'm panicking. I'm completely and totally panicking.
- Later Mason is trying to psych himself up.Mason: Ram the wall. Gonna ram it with my car. Just smash through it. Take out the power, save my friends. There we go, alright. Just ram it and destroy my beautiful car, that my parents bought me on my birthday. But I'm gonna save my friends. Here we go, ram the wall. Alright.
- Then Hayden shows up and startles him and the first thing he says is:Mason: Oh, thank God. Can we use your car?
- Then Hayden shows up and startles him and the first thing he says is:
5x17 - A Credible Threat
- Scott, Stiles and Liam are following the Hellhound to the school.Liam: Why's the Hellhound going to the school?
Stiles: (sarcastically) Because he's got a yearning for higher education.
- Scott and Stiles goes to visit Coach Finstock in rehab only to find him sitting on the couch and staring at the ceiling.Stiles: Coach, you're in rehab. You didn't have a lobotomy.
- Coach Finstock immediately reacts when Stiles tries to touch the checkerboard in front of him though.
- Coach Finstock has no desire to leave rehab.Coach Finstock: I have a debilitating disease (mimes drinking). It's called I'm not gonna take another arrow to my stomach phobia! Look it up!
- Coach Finstock is also staying in rehab by getting "relapses". He's has seven so far.
- The whole of Scott and Stiles' attempts at getting Coach Finstock to leave rehab and go back to coaching the lacrosse team for the charity game.
- Stiles trying to check someones shoes for blood and hitting his head on the bleachers.
5x18 - Maid of Gevaudan
- Hayden and Stiles are trying to help an injured Liam.Hayden: What do you guys usually do when this happens?
Stiles: I usually pass out...I still might do that.
- Shortly after he almost does.
5x19 - The Beast of Beacon Hills
- Malia informing Stiles that his life is in danger yet again.Malia: You know how my mother wants to kill me? I think she might want to kill you too.
Stiles: Okay, that's disconcerting.
- Stiles then all but begs Braeden to let him have a gun. She finally gives in, unloads a pistol, and tosses it to him. Stiles juggles it for a few seconds before it clatters to the floor.Stiles: I should definitely not have a gun.
- Stiles then all but begs Braeden to let him have a gun. She finally gives in, unloads a pistol, and tosses it to him. Stiles juggles it for a few seconds before it clatters to the floor.
- Everyone distrusts Theo.
- Malia isn't happy that she is being kept inside a room ringed with mountain ash and thinks she should be keeping Stiles safe.Lydia: (on the phone with Malia) He'll be fine.
(While she says this Stiles walks into a door.)
5x20 - Apotheosis
- Lydia has to get a cortisone shot in the wound on her neck. Malissa forbids Stiles from leaving.Stiles: I still might faint.
(Liam faints before the needle even gets close to Lydia instead.)
- Stiles and Scott trying to explain to the Sheriff how they got in an accident.Stiles: We were trying to gently persuade him to pull over.
''(Gilligan Cut to Scott wolfed out on the hood of the van and the driver screaming.)
- And the reveal that the "criminal mastermind" was trying to steal helium.
- Stiles keeps standing in the shot while Malia's trying to have her yearbook photo taken.
- Scott and Stiles are skipping class to investigate the attack only to almost immediately be dragged back to school by Lydia's Mom.
- Liam is preparing to knock down a door. He tells Mason and Hayden to stand back and takes a running start, only for Mason to open the door just as he reaches it. The look Hayden and Mason gives afterwards is priceless.
6x02 - Superposition
- Coach Finstock bursts into a Class Corey and Mason are taking for extra credit after school and demand that they go home and live their lives.Coach Finstock: Your teenage years are not the time for academic achievement.
Mason: Yes, they are.
Coach Finstock: That is a lie sold to you by the government. Go find some girls, get into trouble, live a little!
Corey: We're gay.
Coach Finstock: Even better. Go gays! Now, get out of my face!
- Mason and Corey are trying to find out if anyone is missing from Parrish.Mason: Does your Hellhound intuition sense something wrong with the Supernatural?
Parrish: I'm a harbinger of death not a harbinger of kidnapping.
6x03 - Sundowning
- Liam has to keep Gwen safe while the rest of the group is away, but he's not sure how.Malia: Just kidnap her.
Scott: ...Do not kidnap her.
- After the conversation Malia quietly tells Liam to kidnap Gwen and Scott calls from outside that he should not kidnap Gwen.
- Masons plan for keeping Gwen safe is to high-jack another guys party and to hold it in Scott's house instead.
- Scott, Lydia and Malia are trying to get information out of Stiles' Grandfather and Malia tries to stick her claws into him.Mr. Stilinski: Young lady, you need to clip those nails.
- Natalie is berating Scott, Lydia and Malia at the police station. She mentions that Malia is especially in trouble for assaulting a nurse.Malia: I didn't beat him up. I could have but I chose not to.
Lydia: That's an improvement.
6x04 - Relics
- Melissa followed Chris into the woods at night. He mentions that he heard her coming a mile away.Melissa: I found a low branch with my face.
- Chris has to hold Malia still while Melissa removes a bullet.Chris: You got anything for the pain?
Malia: I can take it.
Chris: (With Malia's claws in his arm.) It's for me.
- Liam and Haley are leading their classmates to the Argent bunker to keep them safe.Nathan: You guys have a bunker? Who are you people?
Liam: We're the people who know things about the things that most people don't know about.
6x05 - Radio Silence
- The majority of Stiles and Peter's interactions.Peter: It had to be you.
6x06 - Ghosted
- For someone who regularly hides the truth about the supernatural, Melissa really sucks at lying.
6x07 - Heartless
- Melissa and Malia's complete disdain for Peter is pretty hilarious.
- Liam tries to talk to the captured Ghost Rider while Scott, Hayden and Theo looks on.Liam: Mr. Ghost Rider? (clears throat) Mr. Rider?
- And when the Ghost Rider doesn't respond:Theo: This is the plan?
Liam: Wasn't a plan for this part of the plan.
- And when the Ghost Rider doesn't respond:
6x08 - Blitzkrieg
- Liam, Mason and Hayden are keeping Theo locked in a cell and are badmouthing him.Mason: Does he need to stay in there?
Hayden: He's still Theo.
Theo: Theo saved Scott, remember?
Mason: He can still hear you.
Hayden: Then he can hear me say he needs to shut up!
- The Sheriff remembers Stiles and tells the pack about him in a very touching way.Sheriff Stelinski: The first time he took a spin behind the wheel he went straight into a ditch. I gave him his first roll of duct tape that day.
6x09 - Memory Found
- Liam and Theo are trying to escape the Ghost Riders in a police car and the keys are in a box full of keys. Liam is fumbling around for them while Theo is just getting more frustrated.Theo: I really feel like you're not even trying right now Liam!
(Liam yelps and gives Theo another key which he tries.)
Theo: Nope! C'mon Liam, give me ano-... This isn't even a car key!
- Also Liam's reaction when they finally get the car to start.
- Lydia, Malia and Scott are trying to open the rift.Malia: There has to be another way to do this, isn't there?
Lydia: I don't know. This is my first attempt at trying to open a dimensional rift in space-time. So I'm kind of fumbling around in the dark, okay?
- Lydia has to get hypnotized and tells Scott and Malia that her mother was hypnotized to quit smoking. Her mother also took her to the hypnotist when she was ten.Scott: You smoked when you were ten?
- Malia reading the induction script that Lydia wrote.
6x10 - Riders on the Storm
- Douglas is bragging about how Scott will soon be a Ghost Rider.Douglas: And I'll have a true Alpha by my side.
Douglas: And then a Banshee. A Werecoyote...
Stiles: A Stiles.
Douglas: A wha-?
(Stiles beans him on the head with his trusty baseball bat.)
Stiles: Bad guy, right? I didn't misread that?
- Stiles is running around from room to room in the hospital.Stiles: I can't believe I'm gone a couple days and the whole place falls apart.
Scott: No, you were gone for three months.
Stiles: I was-, what? Okay, if they don't let me graduate I swear to God.
- Scott and Stiles are both transported to different parts of the school by Douglas.Stiles: Finally saw the girls' locker room. Not that different, it's kind of disappointing.
- Chris gets a pistol off of a Ghost Rider during a struggle.Chris: I got to get me one of these.
- Afterwards he gets into a standoff with a Ghost Rider and wins. Melissa runs up and kisses him.Chris: What was that for?
Melissa: That was so hot.
- Afterwards he gets into a standoff with a Ghost Rider and wins. Melissa runs up and kisses him.
- Douglas comments that Scott can't take him on alone.Theo: He's not alone! He's got a pack.
Malia: And Theo's not in it! But I am.
Peter: I'm not in the pack, but no one likes a Nazi.
- Stiles bequeaths the baseball bat to Mason.
6x11 - Said the Spider to the Fly
- Scott is enjoying his new job as assistant coach and Coach Finstock does not approve. It turns into the Coach repeatedly listing punishments for Scott while Scott reminds him that none of them actually work, e.g. Coach saying that he'll dock Scott's pay, to which Scott answers that he's a volunteer, and then Coach saying that he'll fire Scott, to which Scott responds that this is his last day.Scott: Do you want my whistle?
Finstock: Who the hell gave you a whistle?Coach Finstock: You're giving them hope. When did I ever give you hope?
Coach Finstock: Exactly! Nothing motivates more than withering criticism.
- Liam being sad in the locker room while Mason and Corey try to get him ready for practice.Scott: (Liam's) a born leader who can handle anything you throw at him.
(Gilligan Cut to Liam lying down in the locker room.)Liam: I can't handle this.
- The school is being infested with rats.
- Malia's insistence that her plane to Paris has been rerouted and not delayed.
- Stiles' spit take when he sees the video the FBI has of Derek.
- The instructor is also unable to pronounce Stiles' first name and refers to him as 'Young Man'.
6x12 - Raw Talent
- Mason gushing over how hot Brett is and then making such a fool of himself that Liam has to carry him out of the locker room.
- Scott and Malia are trying to crack the password on Chris' laptop. Malia's first tries are 'Guns' to 'Lots of Guns'.
6x14 - Face-to-Faceless
- Scott is trying to get Liam to get out of bed and to school by telling him what happens when Superman gets caught without his glasses.Liam: You want me to wear glasses?
6x16 - Triggers
- Mason's exasperation at Nolan trying to tail him by following right behind him in a bright red car.
6x17 - Werewolves of London
- The return of Ethan and Jackson where they are attacked by Hunters and shot with wolfsbane darts.Ethan: You should have used the yellow wolfsbane.
Ethan: Regular wolfsbane won't work on him 'cuz he's not just part werewolf. He's part kanima.
(Jackson breaks free from the ropes and slams the hunter with an ice bucket.)
Jackson: And both parts are pissed!
- Ethan also isn't very happy about their furniture getting smashed in the fight.
- Scott and Malia are trying to recruit Deucalion who tells them that he's grown tired of fighting.Malia: So what? You moved into a cave and took a vow of uselessness?
- Later when Scott and Malia are meeting with Peter (after Deucalion told them that they needed to lower their standards in searching for allies).Malia: I'm here for moral support.
Peter: For him or for me?
Malia: You'd need to have morals.
- The reason Peter eventually joins the group is that a group of hunters destroyed his car.
6x17 - Genotype
- The group is trying to come up with a plan to stop the Anuk-Ite.Mason: I'm not agreeing with Theo but I do think it'd be easier to track down Aaron over a voice on a phone.
Liam: That's agreeing with Theo.
Mason: Yeah, but I thought I'd try to softer the blow a bit.
Theo: Is everyone completely shocked that I might be right?
Liam: No, we just don't like you.
- Liam recognizes the voice on the phone as one of his teachers because of all the times she has berated him.
6x19 - Broken Glass
- Nolan wants to show Liam something at the hospital and Liam wants to know why Nolan can't just tell him.Nolan: I'm gonna show you what you need to see at the hospital. Then you're gonna kick my ass so Miss Monroe thinks you had to beat the information out of me.
Liam: Yeah, I'm good with that plan.
- Lydia is telling Peter about a vision that she had.Peter: Do you ever see anything remotely optimistic?
- Deucalion is teaching Scott and Malia to fight without looking at their opponent without much success.Deucalion: I didn't think it was possible but I'm actually starting to wish I was blind again.
6x20 - The Wolves of War
- Stiles telling the story of how he 'saved' Derek and Derek correcting him.
- Stiles had to be carried by Derek because he couldn't walk.Stiles: They shot my toe! You want to see it? My toe was caught in the crossfire, it was obliterated!
Lydia: Okay, forget your toe.
- Stiles had to be carried by Derek because he couldn't walk.
- Scott, Lydia and Malia are telling the group about the Anuk-Ite.Stiles: Okay, so your telling me we gotta go up against this thing blind, and face our deepest fear?
Scott: Yeah. Why, what do you fear most?
Derek: Becoming blind?
Stiles: Yeah. Terrified of it, always have been. This just seems to be a situation of unfortunate overlap.
- Coach Finstock just appearing out of nowhere and beating a hunter with a lacrosse stick. Extra points for the shocked reaction that Jackson and Ethan (both werewolves, both of whom have killed people) display while watching Coach go off on the hunter.
- More meta, but an episode of Wolf Watch has various members of the Teen Wolf cast listing their most memorable romantic moments of the series. At the end, Jill Wagner (Kate, and the host of Wolf Watch), completely serious, insists that her favorite romantic moment was "Kate licking Derek's abs. That was super romantic."
Tyler Hoechlin: I remember Posey and Dylan were in their room, and then they came out and they were like, "Dude, have you read the script yet?" And I was like, "No, not yet." And they were like (excited), "Kate totally licks your abs, bro."
- The episode after that laid some additional context to the ab-licking scene. Tyler Posey, Tyler Hoechlin, and Dylan O'Brien were all living together during the first season, and Posey and Dylan got a hold of the script first. They spent the next few days making fun of Hoechlin, and later gathered a group of people onto the set on the day of that scene so that everybody could watch.