For the main page, go here: Team Four Star
For a brief period of time, Chris Zito and Takahata101 dedicated their weekend videos to a series of insanely masochistic slogs through visual novels. The viewers found great joy in their suffering and descent into an alcohol-fueled daze.
For those who would like to see the Twitch streams, a fan has archived them here
- For this series as a whole, KaiserNeko sings an outro using outro songs from various anime. Notably rather than going with English lyrics he uses the Japanese versions, complete with Engrish. The first outro he sings is "Fly Me To The Moon" and the second is "Life is a Boat".
- In the parody sponsorship message in the title sequence, there's a bit of katakana that reads "Damn Weeaboo".
- Episodes end with "Roundabout" and the JoJo "To Be Continued" sign.
- The Edits Zito puts in the background.
- While playing Nekopara, there is a "They didn't actually read it" counter throughout the playthrough, and it even included all the times Taka and Zito had mispronounced Soleil when they first got there.
- Chocola and Vanile's debuts are met with an Ominous Latin Chanting and dramatic zoom-in.
- Due to how often they ignore the text, they eventually create their own narrative that has the main character as a murderous human trafficker using the bakery as a cover, the two catgirls as his latest (albeit totally willing) kidnapping victims/Amazon purchases, and the main character's little sister as his cleaner.
- Once the pair start to realize what they're in for, they choose to deal with it in traditional TFS fashion: Hard liquor and yelling. Lots of liquor and lots of yelling.
- Chocola's Gainaxing is accompanied by an insert of Jiggle Billy dancing. "Commence the jigglin'!"
- The playthrough has a rapdily rising number of these little inserts when their conversation goes on particularly odd or amusing tangents.
- The boys turning the protagonist's phone conversation with his sister into one about how his cleaner has absolutely failed to hide the corpse of a man they killed.Taka: Shigure, where's the body? ...Whaddya mean you don't know? Whaddya mean you don't know?!
Zito: Listen, I'm going through a lot of shit right now, I had to come all the way out to the fuckin' boonies-
Taka: Whadya mean you don't know, I put it in the back of the car, where's the car?!
Zito: What do you mean the Volvo, I took the fuckin' Ford!
Taka: You took the wrong car. You took the wrong car!
Zito: How do you fuck this up?!
Taka: Who took the other car?
Zito: Who has the other ca- oh my god.
Taka: Your sister. Your sister THE COP?!
- Taka gave a backstory on how the Catgirls are made. Zito responds by saying that Taka turned Nekopara into X-Men. They respond by "Nya"-ing along to the cartoon's theme song.
- Taka is wondering how the main character got a loan to open a bakery given his unusual circumstances.Taka: What I would've loved to see, is just him trying to interact with an actual banking executive, or a banking representative, but there's two catgirls being on you-
(in-game, Chocola and Vanilla literally lean into the shot to stare at the player)
Taka: AWW FUCK!
Zito: (laughs hysterically)
Chocola and Vanilla: (stare)
Taka: THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!
- Taka is so freaked out that he actually begins advocating that they just give up then and there.
- Having Vanilla "peer into [their] heart" had Chris immediately think "Kali-ma!", which then cuts to the heart-ripping scene, with Vanilla's head superimposed on Mola Ram.
- In Episode 3, they suddenly are hit with the game's Title Sequence after playing it for approximately an hour.Taka: (shrilly) There's more characters?! Nooooo! Nooooooooo!
Taka: This was just the prologue?!
Zito: This was just the prologue.
Zito: We're not even fuckin' toe-deep in this shit.
- Also, various Team Four Star members and affiliates are edited into said sequence.
- A stupid statement about characters having trouble understanding Japanese despite fluently speaking Japanese leads to a brief Shrek dance party.
- Zito rage quits after the game features a catgirl handbook with sections for "Mating Season" and "Stable period during pregnancy," at which point a picture is shown of a man in a Garfield costume laying on the ground surrounded by beer bottles with the caption "Pardon our dust. Zito needs his acceptance juice." When he comes back, he realizes that he accidentally set the text language to Chinese and that the game gave him an achievement for it.
- The episode comes to a crashing end when Chocolat asks "What's men-stroo-al pain?"Zito: I really don't wanna click ahead.
Taka: Click. The button. Zito.
Zito: (sobbing) I don't wanna! I don't wanna!
- For some reason , Zito wants Chocola to be Mr. Meeseks.Zito: Is it too much to ask, if we can make Chocola like Mr. Meeseks?
Taka: (doing his best Mr. Meeseks Impression) Oooh Can Dooo!
- When Zito is confused by the fact that Chocola hasn't been to a hospital for humans. Taka doesn't let the chance to make the obvious joke get away.Zito: Did that say that they have separate hospitals?
Taka: Yes. Cat Girl Hospitals
Taka: They call it a Vet!
- When Zito and Taka read that Vanilla was red with rage (despite her avatar not changing at all) they waste no time mocking it. Taka then gives us this gem.Taka: Vanilla of Earth, you have great rage inside you. Welcome to the Rage Lanterns.
- The guys also admit Steam did an adequate job on the censoring but decide to step it up by pasting their cartoon faces over each breast. Then they start making ogre puns in bad Scottish accents. Then the LP stops with a message that the series has been canceled, before Taka and Zito wake up with the game's title screen on their computer, and start playing again.
- For some reason they just try to analyze how Cat Girls would fare in Bernie Sanders' America. It has to be seen and heard to be believed.Zito: (barely holding back laughter) Sanders was the biggest Weeb in the 90's!
- The debut of Cinnamon and Coconut and their combined jigglin' leads to a brief trip Beyond the Infinite.
- Episode 5 starts with the disclaimer "Hey kids, do you like video games? Boy do I have some bad news for you!"
- Discussion of the incestuous possibilities presented leads to the mechanics of Fire Emblem royal childrearing, complete with animations.
- For extra funny, the face of the baby used in the "Baby Dimension" discussion? Pat.
- Nappa takes offense to a localization group's rules including "please don't drive to Meme Country" as he is a resident of Meme Country.
- The guys finally realize the names of all the characters are bakery puns. Taka is enraged that he missed it for this long.Taka: God damn it! I'm a twenty-eight-year-old man and I went to school and I didn't notice that! God I'm a mess!
- What makes it better is that Taka realizes this after mispronouncing Shigure's name as Sugary, he has a double take before it finally hit's him.
- Zito decides to skip a lengthy discussion on how much the characters love cheesecake. He starts to apologize to anyone who's invested in the story, only to break down laughing twice.
- It is possible that anyone watching would only be interested in the cheesecake.
- Episode 6 has Zito declare they are not normal, nor are the YouTube watchers.
- When a scene with Coconut has her heaving bosom front and center in the screen, they decide to ignore the game and just chat while the screen slowly zooms in on her cleavage.
- As they start snapping that Zootopians are just furries, we cut to Team Four Star's offices.KaiserNeko: Hey Lani, where do we keep the guns?
Lanipator: (drinking scotch and looking at hentai) Taka and Zito?
Kaiser: (checks his katana) Taka and Zito.
Lani: It's in a box down the hallway. It's labelled "when Broly fans attack."
Kaiser: (sheathes his sword and marches off)
Lani: Passport's in the safe!
- When Coconut smacks Chocola to get a fly, they replay the scene transition three times, the last time in slow-mo, before doing a fast montage of other face blows ending with an Overwatch Play of the Game parody.
- Taka leaves for a while and they cut to a screen declaring "Pardon our dust. Taka needs his big boy syrup" with a bottle of booze being poured on a stack of pancakes in a mug.
- Their reaction when they realize that Kashou just caught Chocola with her pants down.
- The moment is made better when a plane comes out of nowhere to crash land and explode, ending the episode. Who was flying it? Dumplin.
- They are very weirded out when petting Vanilla causes a certain... reaction.
- A near kiss with Chocola including a slow zoom in has Zito desperately relieved by Vanilla appearing with a Record Scratch to interrupt. The picture of a screaming man in the corner helps.
- Zito's discomfort over Chocola's love of his smell takes a swerve when Taka uses it to make a joke about Kashou smelling like cashews. Zito is crushed, while Taka is absolutely unashamed.
- In episode 8, Vanilla says that baking cakes will allow her to "level up as a cat girl". Taka wonders what sort of classes there are with cat girls, and Zito says that the next Bravely Default will feature Nekomancy. Taka decides that KaiserNeko must be a Nekomancer. Cut to a live-action skit in the TFS office featuring Lanipator ( wearing a watch saying "Wen Broly?") pushing Kaiser to hurry up the production of the next DBZA episode, and Kaiser performing a dark ritual.Kaiser: I make this sacrifice... in the name of the Adobe gods... shun the false idols Vegas and Final Cut... let the light of the pantheon in the Cloud shine upon me... (slices his hand with a dagger) and let my saves be often and UNCORRUPTED!
(cut to Lani walking past a closed door while Kaiser screams)
Lani: KAISER! Less League, more DBZ! Jesus...
Kaiser: (howl of the damned)
- The episode starts where the last left off, with Taka going on a rampage around the studio while Zito vomits. He then fast-forwards through the entire explanation while apologizing to anyone upset by him skipping the story (and asking what's wrong with those people).
- During this the "They Didn't Read" counter is zipping through numbers (and the word "help") before exploding, with Zito stating the joke is dead and not coming back.
- Discussions about The Divine Comedy continue with Zito saying anyone confused should go read a book. When a Cliffnotes version is shown he's pissed.
- Three words: Horny Pastry Puffer.
- A tense scene with Vanilla in the kitchen leads Zito to assume they're about to screw on top of the pastries about to go out. When that doesn't happen, he decides to advertise the pastries having less of the catgirl sex juice as a bonus.
- After enough mentions they finally look up what the "Flehmening response" (animals curling their upper lip to facilitate smelling) is, leading to Taka slowly reading the Wikipedia article. Once done, Zito sums it up as the "cumming face". A goat with curled lips pops up periodically from then on.
- A scene of Kashou and the catgirls sleeping naked in the same bed triggers a very strong response, cutting first to a screaming sun rising over the African savanna, then a panel declaring "Pardon our dust. The establishment is settling some internal disquiet" and a Venn diagram with Ethics, Integrity, and Values crossed out while Taka proposes this will smooth things out. As is routine, Zito stares with an expression of hate.
- After this, Taka and Zito are still arguing about whether or not it's wrong. Taka says that Zito's contract says "I, Chris Zito, will do it... to the bitter end." As he's saying that, a picture of the contract comes up: It's written on a Samuel Adams napkin, with the "to the bitter end" written on a post-it note and attached to the napkin by a paper clip.Zito: I don't remember any of that.
Taka: You were pretty drunk at the time. Our lawyer says it works, though.
- They finally find the interactivity in this video "game" - moving the game window so the characters' boobs jiggle.
- Just five minutes in, the little sister character's Big Brother Attraction ends in a cutaway demonstrating just how much liquor it takes to get through this game.Taka: Don't fuck your sister, Japan!
- The whole bit with the underwear.Shigure: Now then, I guess I should start with tidying up Nii-sama's dirty clothes.
Taka: What's the odds of her sniffing them?
Zito: (sighs) Three... two... one... Okay, next chapter everyone- WHOA!
(a scene transition screen appears with Shigure saying "Nii-sama's choice in underwear hasn't changed at all!")
Zito: We keep calling this shit!
Taka: NO! No! Oh God no, NO! Jee-sus!
Zito: So does this mean we're psychic or there's something wrong with us?
Ness: PK-Go Fuck Yourself.
- Taka coaching Zito as he tries to recreate the sound of Vanilla's "catgirl smile super attack."
- While the protagonist takes his catgirls in an amusement park, the boys have some deep thoughts.Zito: These games really make you stop and think about yourself.
Taka: Well, it's true. For example, um...
Taka: Where is everybody? ...Where is everybody?
Zito: This is all happening in your head.
Taka: Where the fuck is everybody?! Why are the chairs empty?! There's no one walking around! WHERE IS EVERYONE?!
Zito: This is like, this is us on a terminally-ill bed. Like this is all what we're seeing before we die.
- They get fed up with the protagonist having a conversation with a character who doesn't actually appear on screen, so they make up a new character to talk to, specifically PlagueOfGripes, who just glares into the camera. And he has his own catgirl too - Wikipe-tan.
- Wailing resumes as the issue of the catgirls being in heat is brought up. Zito can be heard fumbling for a bottle as Taka cheers him to drink. The aggravation of both spikes when the screen once again cuts to all three characters sleeping nude in a bed.Zito: I don't like video games anymore!
- During the finale, they come to the conclusion that sleeping with the catgirls either got them pregnant or is slowly turning them into a catgirl.
- They then speculate it's a form of lycanthropy - guys have sex with catgirls, their penis falls off, and they turn into a catgirl. The video cuts to an anime girl being turned into a catgirl.
- When something starts poking at the inside of the dress the scene freezes as Zito worries where the animators are going. When it's just a tail he's relieved.Zito: Whew, thank you god! Thought it was a penis.
- It is suggested that they were getting the bad ending, but that would imply them having any input whatsoever. A "bad" ending, for example, would have Kashou die and Chocola and Vanilla get arrested.
- When Shigure mentions his fatigue might kill Kashou, Zito is happy. They then start misinterpreting this to mean sleeping with the cartgirls would kill them.
- They decide to dump the shop on Plague of Gripes and explain it to him. Plague glares at them as they natter on about catgirls and needing to not fuck them. They pay no attention as he hefts a shotgun and leaves, followed by several gunshots and screeching cats in the background.
- Taka suggests a live action adaptation at which point Zito cuts to a shot of the Steam page for just such a thing and tells Taka to stop predicting the future. He then immediately does it again with regards to a Nekopara kickstarter.
- After claiming Shigure just gave Kashou a handjob, Zito immediately starts complaining about the repetitive dialogue. Taka is shocked that he's complaining about this rather than the incest.
- After considering some of the girls are likely 14 and the possibility of sex with them, they start wondering why the FBI hasn't already arrived.
- Zito is thrilled when it loks like the game is over only to go into a full rage after being told it's rated Overwhelmingly Positive on Steam and having a post-credits scene that lasts several minutes. He describes it as one of the worst experiences in his life.
- Taka tries to make up for it by introducing Zito to a TANK dating simulator. Zito breaks down laughing and is actually interested in it.
- Zito starts off the episode chortling in glee and then asks worriedly if it will actually be a game. The appearance of a choice leaves them cheering and taking a drink in joy.
- Zito proposes a horror sequel to Cars where human fetuses are born out of the cars's exhaust pipes.
- Both are confused how somebody could screw up so badly as to get into a school for tanks while being normal.
- Taka suggests that Mr. T would have been a massive success in Japan. Zito agrees.
- They give the girls normal names as opposed to their tank names.
- Mentions of a tank-girl having trouble with her transmission makes Zito wonder where it's located, which Taka thinks he doesn't really want to know.
- Air horns and yells sound out as a tank-girl asks if the player has ever been been inside a tank. When they answer "No" they are deeply amused by the ensuing Take That, Audience!.
- Episode 2 manages to sneak in an Attack On Titan Abridged reference, much to Taka's shock.
- With the game being an Affectionate Parody of dating sims and Taka and Zito doing what they do, the pair are delighted to find they can call out many of the comedic beats of the game just before they happen.
- While out drinking with Shenanigans-chan (IS-2), they bemusedly continue trying to pick her up until realizing they accidentally started the Yandere Route when she blithely mentions how people keep leaving her...Taka: Alright, so red flags just started this time. She's the yandere one. She's the yandere one! Red flags! Red flags! Red flags!
- Tips on dating (bad ones mostly) appear with the sax riff from "Run Away" playing. When her Yandere tendencies come out it's replaced with "In the Hall of the Mountain King" with the escalating situation reflected in faster parts of the music.Step 4: Oh shit... uh... just nod and agree that her other friends are wrong. Take her side.
Step 5: ...Don't ask why they left.
Step 6: As long as she's happy, everyone's happy... and breathing. Keep it that way.
- When she asks if the first day was great because you met her, warning klaxons go off.
- Asked if you want her number:"Step 8: ESCAPE!" (while Sinistar repeats "run")
- While Sinistar repeats "Run," there's a flashing "X" and a circle with a slash over the "Ask for her number" option. And three floating, spinning skulls.
- And when they ask for her number, they decide to actually call it - it's real, and tied in with the game.
- Then she starts knocking back vodka and breaking out into song with the bartender.*
- Before taking Shenanigans-chan out, Zito wonders if they'll get court-martialed for this. That happens in a lot of endings. Except IS-2's.
- Penny's weeaboo tendencies piss them off.
- When Shenanigans catches up with them late at night a creepy musicbox tune starts playing and Zito is very freaked out, talking in a faint voice while Taka worries she seeded landmines. Their character goes to sleep and Zito is afraid if their eyes open she'll be right there.
- Episode 3 starts with a skit where they spent six hundred dollars on a new phone to get away from Shenanigans-chan before going to the bar to forget. Keith from Attack on Titan Abridged shows up to talk and, when insulted, pulls out a gun - they promptly cut to the title card.
- When Erwin asks the Gunny if it's possible to penetrate a tank with a small gun Popo's "HE DEAD" from DBZ Abridged pops in.
- Matt from Two Best Friends Play appears in the classroom after that.
- When Sherman asks what type of round to load, it cuts to a Google search of "where do tank girls load their ammunition?" The Wikipedia page on Autloaders just raises further questions.
- Zito is stunned when the Beach Episode occurs earlier than expected and wonders if the Gunny is actively pushing for you to get dirty with a tank girl. He then speculates the plan is for you to mate and generate a half-human half-tank cyborg super soldier.
- The choice of which of three tank girls to pair with is met with tense music and argument between the two.
- Taka points out the game caters to somebody and that they both know somebody who would say it's just waht they've been waiting for. A list of the types of kinks it appeals to pops up on the screen.
- Taka asks what he would do if the ending to the second part of Nekopara had all the girls their player fucked having swollen bellies. After a brief "NO" clip Zito is silent while Taka points out he's angry because it's likely.
- This expands to all the girls they get with over the games showing up at the end of the series pregnant with the babies having multiple fathers. Zito is looking forward to their mecha-cat tank-child which elicits a cutaway to Corona Blossom's Steam page.
- The two argue whether transmission fluids are "seething" or "seeping".
- The return of Shenanigans-chan's musicbox tune has Zito panicking.
- Zito is pulling for Tina and is thrilled when he gets to compliment her on a swimsuit. Taka wants to push for Shenanigans-chan and takes delight in pointing out he gets the next turn to mess with Zito's plan.
- Erwin triple-fumbled a question if Tina had a father-builder-person. As Taka says, he caught it but it looked like shit.
- As Zito cheers an imminent kiss with Tina a peal of lightning breaks it up. Zito groans in despair while Taka cheers at still getting his way in the end.Zito: *Sobbing*
- Episode 4 starts with their getting the numbers for the girls, eventually calling Tiger the next morning and being surprised that she - a tank-girl - is afraid of loud noises until they remember that the Tiger had a reputation for breaking down after firing.Taka: Why are you into broken women?
Zito: ...I'm a broken man.
Taka: Mmm... that's a good answer. [Zito starts laughing] That's a fair answer, that's a dark answer. I'll allow someone in the comments below to really dive in deep on that one.
- The cold open has Taka bring up "chicken tits". Zito is enraged that he has to look this up, ruining the cold open. He then posts a picture of a roasted chicken sculpted to have just that. It continues to appear throughout the episode.
- Shenanigans-chan returns, freaking Zito out. Most of the encounter they ignore while arguing about a cheat sheet of nicknames.
- Taka tries to sneak out an extra turn for his "agenda" which Zito in an aside means he's a "cheating sack of shit".
- Zito and Taka finally start arguing over why exactly Taka wants to sabotage him with Tina. Taka wants the crazy, alcohol-swigging Russian while Zito doesn't want to be castrated.
- This exchangeZito: I don't want to get with a girl who's gonna cut off my dick and hang it on the wall!Taka: WHY NOT?
- Taka loves when Zito has to choose between compliments that imply Tina's either fat or has a dick.
- Taka wants to join the Newspaper Club because, given they misspelled their name as "Newapaper", they could use some help.
- Episode 5 drags for a while until Zito does an aside to mention you can hear the sound of things being boring as shit. He then fast-forwards to a remix of "Mambo Number 5".
- Char-B1's name is mispronounced by Erwin, giving her the name of bologna. A slice of said deli meat is pasted over her face from then on.
- The Gunny speaking French results in a debate on whether he has already fucked Bologna. They then debate how having somebody already screw all the targets would make a weird sim.
- Gunny's darkly philosophical rant and repeated mentions of "forced sodomy" leads to some rather awkward moments. His assertion that Hitler lost the war due to not having enough pockets leads to calls for corrected textbooks.
- Taka complains about the static backgrounds aspect of the sim genre and offers another background for the scene: Chocola waving from the gates of Hell.
- While debating the issues of getting into Satanism, Zito says you need to soften people up with DnD first and then move into Pathfinder. Warhammer 40k is beyond the point of damnation.
- Penny wants to fuck a body pillow with a picture of Erwin's face on it; Shenanigans-chan wants to fuck a body pillow with Erwin's face on it.
- Taka gets to decide which girl they share a room with for the night. He cheers at the chance to destroy Zito's relationship and chooses Panzer; Zito needs a moment to chug alcohol in depression, with bottles falling across the screen. The decision doesn't matter, as Erwin is forced to room with the Gunny.
- The episode ends with Erwin going to the men's half of the hot spring and find the Gunny in the spring...in full uniform. In the next episode Taka proposes he's been nude all along - the uniform is actually his skin.
- The final episode starts with Taka vehemently telling the tank girls they cannot fuck the rabbit.
- "Alucard backwards is your daddy."
- Zito's entire mental breakdown, starting with him tentatively agreeing with Taka to go for Girlyko (TOG II), only to get fucked over because Taka enjoys being an ass, to pretty much giving up and simply trying to bitterly power through the rest of the game, only to be reduced to weeping impotently during the end credits.
- Taka calls for a "Zito is wrong" cutaway. The cutaway is Zito making a Microsoft Paint drawing of Taka declaring he likes poop while Zito flips him off. Zito proudly declares it's the fruit of all his time at art school.
- Zito pauses the video to zoom in on Girlyko's chest, specifically to show the dead pixel on their screen.
- Zito's hatred of Tenisha grows, culminating in this.
- Zito: Y'know what, I'm down with [an "under the sea" theme], because I actually like the oce-GO AWAY! (Five guns fire at T-34, followed by a two-second Stunned Silence before he and Taka start cracking up)
Taka: Everyone, please take photos of T-34 and send to them to Zito at @czbacklash-
Zito: (Still laughing) I'll kill you!
- As Taka gets Shenanigans-chan as their festival date, Zito sadly declares the Let's Play has been ruined. He remains down for a while, shouting in anger at his next choice on the assumption it is just cosmetic due to Taka's decision.
- Shenanigans-chan accosts them in the kitchen to tense music, leading to Zito assuming they're about to be killed and shoved in one of the cooking vats (which contains Lani). When she happily asks for Erwin to punish her, Zito leaves with Taka imitating the epic breakdown of the Game Grumps Sonic 2006 episode. Apparently Zito needed his "Giggle Juice".
- Her suggestion of taking a shower causes flashbacks to Psycho. Zito can be heard growing increasingly down and chugging as the innuendo grows.
- Surprisingly, despite every indication towards to the contrary, Shenanigans doesn't end up killing Erwin and they get a fairly standard (implied) sex scene. Then they get court-martialed for desertion.
- A wooden stool is apparently the most loyal and supportive friend that they've had in the entire game. Zito even snaps out of his funk for a split second out of sheer surprise.
- The court-martial takes them by complete surprise. The laughter increases as the ending dialogue shows how everyone ended up. As credits play, Zito is either laughing or crying - it's hard to tell.
- After the credits dialogue tells us what happened to Taka and Zito after playing. Taka went on to found a charity for Zito's suffering, only to spend all the proceeds to found a cult with a fifty wife harem of multiple ethnicities (he's progressive!) and later be found floating dead in a river. Zito tried to drink himself to death, only for his heritage to shield him; his body lives on but his heart is dead. He was then sued for being just as depressing as the Hulk. The editor was then slapped by Lani for trying to kill the hosts off.
- In a surprise episode they play John Cena's Sexy High School Adventure!!!. Childlike wonder ensues at the idea that there are multiple versions of Cena. Taka declares it the best installment of Persona yet.Zito: [on meeting the second Cena] Are you real!?
Taka: Oh shit! Oh fuck! I looked Johnny in the eyes!
- Zito not really knowing anything about the WWE gets an introduction where Taka tries to use Goku to explain the face/heel dilemma and the hate of certain characters who always win despite the crowd.
- Their death less than 5 minutes into the game results in laughter from both of them. Second time around they know his pattern so they know to run away like a coward.
- Taka declares this reminds him of his high school: Everyone was buff and walking around without shirts.
- The fake-out Nerd End takes them both by surprise. Taka then starts wondering if Fucco-san is now pregnant.
- Zito is stunned when the sewer pipe escape has a tie-die spiral, commenting the whole thing got weird when Matt showed up, complete with him coming out of a pipe with Mario sound effects. He then wonders why he bothered to go to art school when this game is obviously better than anything he could do.
- Zito speculates they're going to fight the troll from Harry Potter. The appearance of a monster-version of Cena has him utterly shocked that he was right. His bewilderment only escalates as Sir Cena appears.
- The beginning of their playthrough of Corona Blossom VOL. 1 starts off strong with Zito seeing the game's disclaimer stating that players must be 18 and that all characters in the game are 18 or older and going Laughing Mad when he realizes what he's about to go through.
- On a meta-level, they referenced this back during their Panzermadels playthrough.
- Zito can't get over the fact that every button they press has the narrator talking.
- This leads them to wonder if Totalbiscuit would approve of the game due to how many customization options there are.
- The presence of a mecha on the opening screen has Zito hoping they get to bang Metal Gear.
- Zito has a PTSD flashback when the Master is welcomed back by their catgirl meowing at them.
- The first character pulls giant cannons on them and asks they hand over all their money. Taka imagines if Vanilla had done this while Zito yells for her to pull the trigger so the playthrough can end.
- Taka explains the purpose of multiple save points being so people can save at their favorite points for... certain activities. Cue multiple gifs telling him to shut up.
- On meeting Yunie a "commence the jigglin'" gif plays in the corner of the screen and reappears whenever she moves too much.Zito: Well, we have now become furries, apparently.
- He reappears standing on the To Be Continued arrow.
- "Pubeless pre-pubescent" joins their list of favored lines, alongise "Horny pastry puffer".
- The dialogue between Yunie and Lily puts them more in mind of forty year-old barbarians than 18 year-old space pirates.
- Them assuming that all the games are connected, and hoping the characters visit Cena Town.
- Then saying that Cena's been in space all this time and they're already at the Cena Planet. Cue Cena's face appearing in the background, with a parody of "My Time Is Now Playing".
- Zito is worried that any character he likes will be a trap character.
- Taka asks Zito to draw his ideal mech for the RoboNationals. We then get to see an evolution of the sketch for said robot from basic shape to final shaded and detailed final. Zito tiredly declares "No more cartoons, daddy's tired".
- Gaijin Goombah has apparently been hired as YYLA's Official Japanese Culture Enthusiast. His job description appears to be "Taka and Zito break into Gaijin's house to ask him non-sequitur questions about Japan and anime."
- Part 2 opens with them worrying they've been spending too long on a picture of the girl's armpit, though Zito points out it was actually something else. The ensuing conversation between characters about said focus leads to much head shaking.
- A comment about The Thing leads to a bad pun from a cartoon incarnation of him which earns a short "Shut the fuck up".
- Talk of a meteor over Russia leads to hope it will hit Shenanigans-chan.
- Taka suggests the meteor shower could get streamed in Twitch, which Zito immediately dismisses. Taka proposes they'd go so far as streaming "Potato Plays Pokemon".
- Keiji seeing absolutely no sex appeal in Kumiko leads to serious questions on his sexual orientation. They're baffled by him being into Shino's Gag Boobs.
- Kumiko having the XD face leads to her lines being read by a text-to-speech program before a COMEDY banner plays to a Final Fantasy victory tune.
- The gratuituous and borderline obscene panty shot is not appreciated. Zito has to double-check whether they've been fired for it. They then save Shino's panicked scream and do a remix play of it.
- Zito manages to leave Taka in giggles by talking about Keiji having to cover for a "secret pee-pee mission" by acting innocent. Zito wants it on a shirt and posts a hashtag while Taka irately states if Horny Pastry Puffer didn't make it, this one never will.
- "Your eyebrows are bigger than your head!"
- Taka and Zito are annoyed by how the game is slower than previous ones; in Nekopara they were already elbow-deep in a catgirl. They confuse Kashou and Keiji briefly since they're so bland and unseen that they're effectively interchangable.
- They ask Gaijin Goombah what the under/over numbers are on people liking pee in Japan. Cut to Gaijin being pissed at the question and them being in his house to begin with.
- The NASA analogue is NYASA because the game takes place in the same universe as Nekopara - Chocola took over and changed its name.
- Part 3 has various people from other Let's Play groups getting pasted into the text dialogue area. They even go so far as to have the inserts flicker and shake like the rest of the screen. This becomes a gag throughout the episode.
- Zito starts pushing random buttons and sets the language to Japanese. The achievement "So You Can Read Moonrunes" earns a few chuckles along with celebratory fireworks and music.
- The guys muse that a giant mech shouting through its speakers that its here to help will terrify any small children.
- Taka has never been called "senpai" but is fairly certain he would hate it, especially coming from somebody the same age. Zito snidely comments Taka just set himself up for being called this by everyone watching.
- A catgirl who Taka names Mini-Cat appears in their cockpit, resulting in dead silence and an audibly annoyed Zito.
- Zito is horrified when the entire cockpit of the mecha is replaced with a giant white ball that oozed out, which Taka happily tells him means Keiji "came". It cuts to the editing station where Zito breaks down giggling and tries to commit suicide with a Nerf gun.
- Zito was going to say Keiji needed to use the ejaculation button, but that had already been used.
- They finally get a look at Keiji - short, black hair, somewhat spiky and unkempt. In other words, every anime protagonist.
- Taka introduces a new segment to the show: "Space Facts"!Space Fact 2: There is no safe place in space.
- Keiji wakes up with his head on Shino's lap, the two deciding her breasts are right on his face. This prompts them to start talking like they're being smothered, wailing they can't feel his legs.
- Zito starts cackling about her sharp, knife-like chin, prompting a knife to erupt out of it. They start suggesting lots of anime characters could potentially kill with their chins.
- Taka's OCD kicks in with regards to Kumiko's asymmetrical top. He asks Zito to try and pull it up with the mouse; when that fails Taka expresses confusion as the mouse slowly traces across the breast and then down towards the navel.
- Part 4 has them wandering off-topic as it becomes clear they're going to take time revealing the catgirl. As they try to "guess" who saved them, Zito posits it's Trump who's going to make Earth great again by building a wall around the atmosphere to keep the catgirls out.
- The catgirl's appearance leads them to speculating she's Kashou and Vanilla's child. The music choice due to the ad-block really downplays the drama.
- Given she's made of liquid, they speculate the catgirl is a Terminator sent to take down John Connor.
- They agree it's really annoying when girls get gooey and wonder how married people handle it. They can't ask Kaiser, who's very qualified on the subject, who's into an entirely different type of goo.Zito: [giggling] He's gonna kill us.
Taka: Yeah he is.
- They then argue who's useful enough to Kaiser to avoid being killed.
- A new Space Fact pops up due to the catgirl laying claim to Keiji after "blowing her load" all over him.
- "Space girls spray their mates to assert dominance."
- Taka agrees with Keiji on having Kumiko at the bottom of their list, despite usually liking tomgirls.
- When Kumiko puts forward the idea that the metal shapeshifts into the form of a person's deepest desire and is currently a pre-pubescent catgirl...Taka: Well... well, Keiji, you've got some explaining to do.
Zito: Keiji, um... why don't you take a seat. [Chris Hansen appears] Take a seat right over her. [Shino gets in Keiji's face] Oh, she's really... ah, even she's calling it out.
Taka: They're not putting up with this shit.
- Taka admits he'd be into catgirls along the line of Aisha.
- Taka asks Gaijin Goombah if the Japanese really like foreigners. Goombah says there are some really into call "gaiginas", which Taka thanks him for while saying he's really racist.
- Taka gives an ode to anime parents for their enabling of weird anime tropes, with finger snap applause.
- Shino isn't wearing a shirt - it's half a straitjacker.
- The only way to calm Keiji down is to slap him in the face with Shino's breasts. Her dad putting in a Pokemon reference has them shocked by his hipness and wonder if the translation team inserted it.
- The catgirl reassembling the mecha leads to another Space Fact: "Just like the anime Aquaria, when space girls come together, so do the robots".
- Taka declares this is the game for people into jelly girls. This leads to Zito somewhat shame-facedly admitting he has shit taste and likes monster girls, especially the lamia from Daily Life with Monster Girl.Taka: What a laaaamee...ia choice.
Zito: Notice how I'm not responding to it because it was lame as shit.
Taka: You mean lamia.
Zito: Fuck you.
- The catgirl doesn't listen to Kumiko because she's a basic bitch. They declare she's been reduce to jobber class despite being a main character.
- Zito finds Johnny-5 disturbing and thought he should have died.
- Taka and Zito do a skit of the call from Shino's dad to NYASA to report finding an extraterrestrial metallic catgirl. The beleagured employee tells him he can't run a genetics program to create a son for the dad and, after hearing the whole tale, asks if he's been arrested before.
- Taka remembers a cosplay he saw of Waldo taking a swig from a flask with a sign saying "Everybody asks Where's Waldo? Nobody ever asks how's Waldo?"
- The old woman who called the firefighters on them is called Dolores and gets shouted at for sullying the anime by bringing in the authorities.
- Episode 5 has Taka start using "nya" in place of the "na" syllable until Piccolo tells him to stop.
- They decide the catgirl is blind and deaf. Zito cracks up over them being horrible people while comparing her to Helen Keller. He's pissed when they start calling "Helen" R-ne.
- This anger persists throughout the episode until Taka asks the comment section to say he's wrong.
- Taka breaks when he hears the temporary name they gave her is based on the first letter of liquid "R". Zito's afraid they're destroying the child's future.
- Zito imagines the logical progression of the movie is the catgirl turning out to be The Thing.
- What's the difference between K-pop and J-pop? Goombah's not getting lynched today so he's avoiding the topic and they decide to avoid the grenade as well.
- If Kumiko said they were going to sell R-ne, nothing would happen. If Shino said it, R-ne would be in a brothel in five second.
- R-ne is quiet and unresponsive because she's seen what humanity has to offer and is too depressed to respond.
- R-ne backtalks, saying they aren't her real parents. As Zito laughs, Taka declares if she doesn't shape up they'll send her back to foster care. They'll just jam her back in the meteorite and launch it into space.
- "What a progressive game. Game in quotation marks." "What a progressive gliding simulator."
- What does the game look like in VR? You can't see it because there's so much shame or you see through the perspective of Helen who sees "Destroy All Humans!" as "The Sound of Silence" plays.
- Taka and Zito get into an argument over how to raise their child, R-ne. Taka wants her to go into the military at which point Zito demands a divorce.
- When Taka reminds Zito of how he screwed him over in the last game, Zito threatens to turn off the game until Taka apologizes. He does apologize... that Zito is so sensitive.
- In the Cold Opening of Episode 6, a clip is shown of that week's Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories stream, particularly Lani's quote of "Fuck! A hot little girl!" upon seeing Tinker Bell and the chat's reaction of #lolipator. Zito, who had been in the chat at the time, warned Lani not to tempt him as this episode was just a few days away. After the opening theme plays, Zito whispers "I never forget..."
- Deckard Cain gets called in to give advice on how to teach angel children. All he can find in the scrolls (after tearing them no less) is that when a meteor falls from the sky he's going to die.
- Kumiko is so desperate for a relationship and so unwanted that her Instagram account is just "A/S/L PLZ".
- Zito proposes it would be more engaging if they could customize their catgirl, already imagining the 4chan threads going crazy over it. Taka tells him it's too dark and to not go there.
- Given how shoddy the parenting of R-ne is, (they're tossing bolts for her to catch like a dog and brought out a doggy dish) Taka proposes calling in Child Protective Services and the Men in Black.
- R-ne can upgrade, with the Pro version being her head replaced by a Mac and R-ne Prime being Liberty Prime with her head.
- They plan to fast-forward through the lengthy metal-eating section and worry about killing consistency, though Taka wants to. Zito wants to hold hands and then asks Taka to hold his hand and not his crotch.
- Upon discovering that R-ne is quickly learning multiple languages, Zito theorizes that she learned it from Google Translate. Taka asks Zito to look up the translation of "baka" on Google and when Zito does so (while Grunty Industries from Banjo-Tooie plays), it pulls up Taka's Twitter page. Taka then predicts that that's exactly what Zito edited in.
- Taka blames Goombah and starts a joke only to quit halfway through on realizing the joke doesn't work.
- Why can't they let R-ne on the internet? They compare it to the video of a dog in Fallout 4 walking into a tripmine-filled hallway. They then start talking about how horrible it is online for girls only to cut to technical difficulties as they try to think happy thoughts.
- When Kumiko prepares to perform a complicated maneuver with her robot, Zito and Taka are certain that it won't be shown on screen. Taka is so sure that he wagers that if it does get shown, he will jerk off to Nekopara porn. Cue a static image of the robot vaguely performing what Kumiko had described as old school circus music plays. Zito cracks up as Taka realizes it's too late for him to stipulate that it had to look convincing. The episode ends at that moment with #lolipator in place of the "To Be Continued..." sign.Zito: Wow...
Taka: Fuck! That's so cheap! (Shino appears on screen) Fuck off, Shino! I don't want to see you right now!
Zito: How is that sword through your fucking chest?
- Part 7 starts with the game itself calling Taka out on his own bullshit and Zito savoring the moment.
Taka: I hate everyone!
- Taka tries to comfort himself by saying he will be using porn of Coconut, but then Zito reminds him that the cat girls are all chronologically underage.
- Kumiko "Bumblebuttfuck" asking to merge with R-ne is a bad idea in that it'll kill her... and a good idea in that it'll kill her.
- The ridiculous "animation" of the robot has Zito thinking its his work in Premiere and linked to the Leek Girl gif. Finally a quote from Hayao Miyazaki appears declaring "Anime was a mistake".
- They briefly discuss what the other members of Team Four Star would do if they had R-ne as a child, complete with cutaway panels for each.
- Kumiko apparently getting off on the high-speed manuevars enrages both of the guys. Zito compares it to Aquaria yet again only to be enraged at why he knows about it.
- She asks if Keiji can feel her heart beating through her boobs; Keiji's hands are firmly in his pockets and not his fly.
- They're amused at the idea that after this R-ne is through with humanity having seen with Kumiko how pathetic it is, only for Rapid-Fire "No!" to ensue when they agree to play and Kumiko says R-ne is imitating her.
- When their boss asks who name R-ne, they don't hesitate to pass the buck to Shino.
- Taka is emphatic there's no secret penis in Poison, telling Zito to google it if he doesn't believe.
- When R-ne gives the dog a belly rub (Red Rocket) they start speculating this is the moment where the weird sex stuff starts, just like it took a while to appear in Nekopara. They capture the voice clip of its pleased howl.
- Taka asks if Zito would like to join him in needing to jerk of to Nekopara as he doesn't want to go to hell alone; Zito declares he's Catholic so he's already going to hell.
- Zito: The whole fucking internet can laugh at you now.
Taka: I'm gonna cry tonight and you're not, so take that.
- They start imagining a terrible visual novel rendition of the town folk song from Beauty and the Beast with Gaston played by Gaston. Kumiko is the crazy one he sends to the asylum.
- A misreading of "bind" causes them to come up with a fantastic idea of a blind mech pilot being in G Gundam. Specifically Master Asia with Master Gundam wearing a blindfold/bandanna that flows in the wind made out of the Japanese flag.
- In the opening of Part 8, Zito looks at the previously mentioned belly rub scene while editing, gets up, walks out of his house and into his garage, and climbs into the trash can remarking "It's time now." All to pleasant classical music.
- Taka claims he and Zito have a bromance; Zito responds it's more along the lines of murderous intent.
- As they meet more townspeople, Zito begins to wish Kira would just show up and start clearing the place out.
- The appearance of an obviously adult woman named Kanade stuns Zito and Take sings in praise of her big breasts to the tune of "O, Canada". The reveal she's apparently alcoholic means it's all downhill.
- R-ne asks a rude question and gets smacked off-screen by a nail-studded bat.
- Zito starts explaining they built more into the story to give it some girth so it would have merit as a game, though he immediately retracts the latter part.
- Taka: Speaking of girth, let's talk more about my penis. It is girthy and earthy. [giant carrot appears] And berthy - no, that's a bad word, bad word!
- Shino showing up naked with her breasts uncensored until Zito steps in leaves the guys exhausted. The first instance has the dead pixel face pasted over it while later appearances of Kumiko has Taka's actual face being used. R-ne needing to be censored results in special rage.
- Zito: It's not fine, none of this is fine.
Zito: I really don't like that I'm still on this static image. Correction, I don't like the fact I'm on this static image, and this is going on YouTube!
[One angry explanation of YouTube standards later]
Taka: ...You're very angry.
Zito: I can't imagine why!
- Skinship leading to a discussion of Shino being overweight causes Taka to once again go with the "pregnant with the protagonist's child" angle.
- Part 9 starts off where the last one ended with Zito wondering why the scene is still going. Taka starts singing a joking song only to panic when R-ne licks Shino's arm and start singing they're going to Hell. It turns out R-ne lickng is a major problem for him as she keeps doing so.Shino: R-ne, lick me.
Zito: This required this.
[Taka begins breaking down]
Zito: This is required.
Taka: [high-pitched] This is the thumbnail. That's the thumbnail! Ah!
- Taka admits they usually play characters but he's actually losing his shit over the game. Zito is amused they found the one that breaks him first.
- A picture of the many beers they drink during the video headlines an article on how Zito has obtained immortality through booze and visual novels, turning his body into 95% acohol.
- Zito's artist training leads to a small break down at R-ne's eyes being nearly on her cheeks they're so far down. Taka points out her face has 60% forehead.
- Some humor being sloppily inserted followed by a group hug has Zito raging at the characters, plot, and game as a whole. He turns this on Taka when the ending of Evangelion is brought up. He hates the ending and how the second attempt still screwed it up.
- Zito: You think I give a fuck? That's cute.
Taka: What about our child? It's in the other room.
Zito: It can read my thoughts! Wow, it can read my thoughts.
[R-ne mind-reads a multitude of violent scenes to the sound of screams]
- "This is the Green Mile of visual novels". Zito can't even respond through his laughter.
- Taka eventually veers off topic to discuss how much he hated high school and how he came into his current career without ever having taken classes for it due to his desire to express himself being crushed. When Zito says they need to get back to the game (said with a snicker), Taka refuses.
- Zito and Taka respond to YouTube requests they read the lines by reading them... in the voice of Kermit the Frog.
- Zito: Is this entertaining? Is this entertaining!?
- Part 10 has them continue using the voices for a while and testing serious lines from other franchises. Taka wants to use a Deckard Cain voice for R-ne but she doesn't talk enough. He then says "Onii-chan, I'm pregnant" in Cain's voice.
- More voices pop up as the story progresses, such as Zito doing the Mad Hatter and Taka doing Immortan Joe for R-ne's lines with his mask edited over her face.
- They decide to insert Tim Currey's over-the-top "Space!" line from Red Alert 2 whenever the word space is used in-game.
- The guys break down once again when R-ne licks Keiji's arm.
- Zito muses that the game has been on auto-pilot and repeat the whole time while Keiji has been essentially talking to himself since R-ne is reading his mind.
- Mad laughter ensues at a bad joke and the idea that this game passed muster with Steam.
- A bizarre dream that they think is taking place in the future leads to them theorizing the game is the Bioshock Infinite of dating sims.
- After a joke about how every guy in Japan wants to have sex with their sister, they imagine Gaijin Goombah screaming in the distance. A picture of the Earth with Japan highlighted is edited in and shakes as Lemongrab's scream is heard.
- Complaining about how they accidentally call things in the game they discuss needing a vomit bucket only to worry R-ne will turn into one, inadvertantly creating a little-sister-vomit-bucket fetish for somebody.
- Grousing continues about the eyes being entirely the wrong size and position for heads, complete with arrows pointing out the errors.
- The end of the video has them completely ignore the dialogue (and a golden opportunity regarding a scat fetish) to talk about Love Hina. They return to the game temporarily, only to immediately wander off onto people growing their fingernails to massive length and the subsequent curling.
- Zito: Only in Corona Blossom can we talk about this.
- The Corona Blossom finale beings with Taka expressing his growing rage with the game's slow pace.
- When R-ne suddenly drops in upside down from the ceiling, Zito becomes enraged that her hair and outfit are not responding to gravity at all.
- Taka: You're being such such an artist right now. Is this the inner gamer you getting angry or is this the inner artist getting angry?
Zito: I will fucking force my hand through my computer screen, transcribe it into data, so it goes across to Canada, against your screen, and strangle you!
- Keiji referring to an outfit as going in the "loli direction", Zito is enraged. Taka then explains the reason they are so enraged by the game is that with how fucked up some of the dialogue in the regular game is, it means the stuff in the sex scenes will be even worse.
- Taka and Zito argue over who can be Norman Reedus and who can be the fetus.
- They decide to fast forward until something interesting happens, with speed lines around the screen and fast-paced music. Zito feels like it's almost a video game. They end up stopping periodically when an odd screen appears only to keep going.
- During this Zito tells the watchers that if you like this type of game, that's fine. Just go and buy it, he personally finds it boring as shit.
- The space pirate finally appears and Zito is thrilled that something is happening. They celebrate with confetti flying across the screen. Then he immediately regrets it due to her massive number of cat-related puns and they fast-forward yet again because the camera keeps focusing on Kumiko and Shino.
- Debating what achievements would have been nice in the game, Zito proposes a speed run which Taka names "We Don't Blame You".
- Zito's rage grows as the cast doesn't question how a maid cafe could pop up in a small town and ignore the spaceship in the bay.
- Kumiko trying out the cat maid persona results in extra range and a return to fast forward as still nothing is happening.
- They pause at a generic drink machine so Zito can express his rage at using something so normal in a fantasy video game. It triggers MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE fast forward only for the pair to stop and giggle when the machine pops open to reveal R-ne inside.
- The next fast forward has them tiredly calling out the story cliches only to pause when Keiji first gets his head pillowed by Shino's breasts and then when a fake UI component appears.
- The story about Keiji's parents dying in a laboratory leads them to speculate they were working on the T-virus.
- Taka and Zito worry they may be broken due to waiting for so long for something to happen in the plot only to be too jaded when it does to actually care.
- R-ne takes out Kumiko with a ridiculous noise and Zito erupts into ecstatic laughter. He compares the sound to a kid's annoying toy.
- The episode starts with the 24 opening digits. Throughout the episode, they use the 24 clock when times show up. And the sponsor is *Your Name Here*.
- Taka apologizes for the Corona Blossom playthrough, as it resulted in fatalities - the footage is a massive tidal wave wiping out a city. They had to go back to Nekopara Vol. 1 as it killed their entire viewership; they needed to go pre-Crisis YYLA to revive them.
- The Bad Game playthrough also shows some footage of the viewer base - the fence dream.
- Their reaction to Shigure's first moment on-screen is "YOU!!" She immediately backs away from the camera.Zito: What is that pink fucking membrane in the—(Shigure appears) — YOU!!
Taka: Ah, the instigator. You're back.
- Shigure leading a tickle attack (with Chocola and Vanilla's cutouts vibrating poorly to simulate motion) aggravates Zito while Taka requests it be looped.
- Zito brings up a timeline for the YYLA "Cinematic Universe" that has been created on their sub-reddit; Taka hasn't seen it yet but is intrigued.
- Taka wonders if they can recast Shigure with Don Knotts:Taka: (as Don Knots reading Shigure's dialogue) "Sigh. Recently, Nii-sama hasn't been spending much time with me, so not getting my daily dose of him is leaving me quite unsastifi—"(normal voice) okay, you're his sister!
Zito: You had to say that as Don Knots.
- Taka's sister is visiting, making him feel rather uncomfortable. Zito starts screaming for help, and when Taka responds he's wearing headphones, Zito screams louder to try and make her hear.
- When Chocola sinks onto Kashou's bed:Zito: She sank right onto that bed. She is sniffing his cum stains as we speak.
(Shigure begins sniffing)
Taka: (groans in disgust)
Zito: I WASN'T WRONG!
- Taka does a commercial voice-over for a new fragrance based on the girls seeming too fond of the protagonist's futon: "Kashou's Deze Nuts".
- When the game shows Shigure, Chocola, and Vanilla snuggling Kashou's bed, Taka is horrified before Zito tells him to keep going.
- Taka becomes uncomfortable as it occurs to him the original game started a little weird and then got really weird...Taka: I'm reading the dialogue right now and I'm horrified. You know how Nekopara started out at like a two, and became a nine near the end?
Zito: We're starting at seven.
Taka: We're starting at seven.
Zito: Which mean it's gonna get up to a fifteen!
- Zito realizes they made a mistake and correct it - putting the "bounciness" to max setting. It is, after all, the only interactivity on the game.
- Making their own version of Maple's "angry cat noises", Taka's impression gets Zito to laugh out loud.
- At one point Taka goes into a discussion about how he and Zito live in two different countries entirely and yet still record their videos together as friends. Cut to...
- The weekly planner behind him simply reads "DICKS."
- Cinnamon a.k.a. "worst girl" gets greeted with another furious "YOU!!"
- Zito gets bored and starts making everyone on screen "jump" to have a little extra jiggle in the scene.
- Taka promotes the Nekopara anime crowd funding campaign so they can abridge the series. Taka is Chocola and Zito is Vanilla.
- Coconut can't be "best girl" without a flaw - namely, being clumsy. Cinnamon's flaw is being born.
- Zito invites Coconut into his bedroom, telling her not to mind the banana peels leading to the bed and the bottles of wine.
- Zito has apparently been paying a little too much attention to Cocount's jiggling, as he realized her chest is a jpeg and at the top of the bounce you can see a gap in the texture. Jiggle Billy bounces around in her cleavage as the zoom in to show it off.Zito: It's a fuckin' hole!
Taka: What's in the black hole?
Zito: (laughs hysterically)
Taka: Is that the portal to another world like that one Star Trek episode? The one where someone's building a part of their universe in our universe? You know the one I'm talking about, don't you? We're fucking nerds!
- Taka decides that it's a proper video game when they discover a new feature - pausing the story to pet the catgirls.
- Zito declares there is a lose condition to the game - he shows it off by downloading the game, and notes the percentage counter to the lose is going. He notes people came for the comedy; if he didn't laugh about it as well, he'd have died in the first episode.
- Clipy shows up and tells us to "Download Windows 10, Bitch".
- Zito starts doing small jiggles on Cinnamon very fast with added Mario sound effects and music, ending with her getting several 1-UPs.
- The title card for the episode acknowledges their last episode's discussion, listing this as Pre-Crisis Nekopara.
- Zito gets bored with the story and starts "petting" the catgirls, noting that Chocola's sound during petting is like a dog drinking out of a hose.
- At one point they use the jump feature to make the catgirls dance to "Cotton-Eye Joe" and "Cha Cha Slide"
- The idea of all the catgirls getting together to go outside and pee leads to them talking about "gaggles of girls" going outside to pee, represented by flamingos walking as a group while stereotypical girl conversation plays.
- Zito recounts going to a con and happening across the Nekopara dev team. He was greatly relieved that nobody noticed him as he was left dumbfounded on seeing them.
- Taka is stunned at the thought they're going to have sex with all six girls; they need to warn Keiji. It's better to let the children disappear from the pictures or NYASA will be founded.
- He actually misses Corona Blossom; Zito insists he doesn't.
- Taka says Nekopara is the Youtube video of a dog humping a shoe - it's cute and funny, but all about sex.
- "Downward spiral of sadness" gets lifted from the dialogue as a good name in place of "Volume 0". Zito says it would make for a great Steam edition name, like "Dark Souls - The Downward Spiral of Sadness Edition".
- Taka muses it could appear on Go Gaia (with someone screaming as the screen appears), being the bio of an avatar. Zito admits to having dropped dollars to make his avatar and taking money to draw avatar art.
- Cinnamon gets so annoying that Taka demands they cut to a scene where she dies - namely her face on Zara in Jurassic World.
- Azuki is the Garfield of Nekopara. Cue her less-than thrilled face at a singing clown telegram from said comic's cartoon.
- And then when Azuki makes an appearance after a butterfly shows up she makes a Mobile Fighter G Gundam reference of all things. Zito and Taka have a field day with it.Zito: [seeing Azuki angry with her hands raised] These hands of mine burn red!
Taka: It's loud roar tells me to defeat the butterfly! Take this! My cuteness, my kawaiiness, and all of my guuuuh...
- During a Con Zito went to sometime in the past he found out that Pat of Super Best Friends hates him note for adding his face to the games and claims he put his head on a catgirl; he ended up super-depressed as a result. Later on, Zito points out that technically he has never done that, which is true
- Zito plans to 100% every achievement on the games so that afterward he can go into Steam and delete them completely out of his account.
- Shigure is not even in the running when it comes to best girl ratings.
- Taka calls out people for the Corona Blossom video with the ear licking thumbnail getting an extra ten thousand clicks, calling the viewers monsters and ordering them to quite the show.
- When Cinnamon states that she wants to be Master's Assistant, Zito cracks a joke about how would Taka like Cinnamon to be the assistant writer on Hellsing Ultimate Abridged. Fully knowing how they both feel about her.
- During the earlier conversation Taka refers to Kaiser as "Kaiser Nya-ko", cut to Kaiser taking a drink and declaring the gloves are off.
- For some reason they go on a tangent about giving the Main Characters Family Guy voices, Taka decides that Coconut is Joe Swanson and begins to read almost all of her line in an impression of his voice from this episode to the Finale.
- Taka leads off the intro - the first one he's ever done - but has to stop partway through to stop a suicidal Zito.
- Zito is stunned when he learns Kaiser wants to join in at some point because it looks fun.
- Zito wants to draw a latte cup in the mocha on top of a latte - the cup displayed instead has a dick drawn on it, with mocking music playing.
- Zito's response to the impossibly detailed latte drawing of Chocola and Vanilla: "Eat a dick."
- "Bon nyappetit" results in an agonized groan from Zito; Taka decides to raise the status of the playthrough to red alert.
- They decide to make curry for dinner, resulting in an influx of Tim Curry/Nigel Thornberry memes.
- Taka expressed his desire for Cinnamon to die in a trash compactor, exacerbated by her barely covering up how she's getting aroused.
- "Where are the African-American choices?" [beat] "Answer my loaded question, Zito."
- Shigure can't see due to chopping onions and has a knife, leading to the assumption she's going to kill somebody. When Coconut tries to help a Battlefield stabbing animation appears when she gets onion juice in her eyes.
- Zito's a bit disappointed the beeping he heard was in-game and not his fire alarm; his home burning down is a good thing since he can stop playing.
- Zito explains that, despite the catgirls being only a few years or even months old, people claim it's fine since in cat years Azuki is already legal. Taka's response? "Nah. Nah, it's all fucked up."
- The intro to the episode is a... sock puppet show. To classical music.
- Shigure suggests faked photos of Cinnamon and Coconut being lewd. It's difficult to decide whether this is good or bad as the best and worst girls balance each other out.
- After Shigure praises Chocola, theres a shot of their heads placed over the awards ceremony from the end of A New Hope. Even better is the fact that the picture they used for Chocola still has her hand visible.
- Taka and Zito decide to ignore the story (again) in favor of deciding which character is which member of the TMNT cast.
- The catgirls are watching elephants on the TV. They show the actual video in the corner of the screen - the third presidential debate of Trump vs. Clinton. It's constantly replaced with different still shots, cartoons, and video as the catgirls talk.
- Animal Planet is the Twitch of catgirls.
- "Everyone loves Marineland! Except for the fish. And the sea wildlife. It's their personal hell they can't escape."
- Zito tries to distract himself from the return of the obligatory Furo Scene by singing scat, pounding audibly on his keyboard to fast forward past the still shot of a nude Shigure, the little sister.
- Zito wants to know how big catgirls are at conception for them to look like young teenagers at one year old or younger.
- Zito compares catgirls to Deep Ones, complete with a drawing of said creature appearing in the frame with Cinnamon's head pasted on it.
- Maple declaring she plans to kill Azuki that night earns approval from the guys.
- When Azuki starts swatting at Cinnamon Zito jokes she's swatting her breasts... and it turns out they actually are. A head can be heard pounding on the desk in the audio followed by Farnsworth declaring he doesn't want to live on this world any longer.
- Zito orders the internet to shame Taka any time he mentions Undertale until he finally does the Let's Play.
- Taka further concedes Zito's point by him being confused on who GoatMom is.
- Zito recalls getting a glomped by a large man during an Anime Con, he recounts that he was 14 at the time while the man who hugged him was "4x" and compares it to a Wailord performing a Body Slam.
- Taka and Zito recall their childhoods, with Zito having been mocked for his artsy hobbies. Now he's doing Nekopara Let's Plays, so he sure showed them.
- When Shigure wonders what story to tell Chocola and Vanilla about Kashou's Childhood Zito intercedes that she should tell the story in which she pulled down his pants and looked at his dick for the first time.Zito: It was all downhill from there...
- The "game" ends on a shot of all the catgirls sleeping in one bed.Taka: Ah, that's adorable.
Zito: [flatly] No it's not. It's disgusting.
- The first stream has Taka play the infamous 2009 Sakura-con commercial in the opening, and Gaijin completely cringes because he never heard of the video up to this point.
- When Cinnamon shows up, Gaijin admits that he would have liked her character more if it didn't consist of nothing more than being "a fucking thot." Taka completely loses it and laughs at how unexpected Gaijin is saying the word thot.
- Gaijin breaking down in laughter when Taka suggests that the ending will have Bob Barker barging in and killing the cast.
- The song Taka plays at the start of the second stream? This.
- The third steam has the two "Speedrunning" the game because Taka thought he accidentally deleted his save file.
- Gaijin suggests that Taka should read Kashou's lines as Joe Swanson, needless to say hearing Patrick Warburton's voice in the context of a catgirl sex game is hilarious.
- Taka starts playing horror music during questionable scenes and they fit the scenes perfectly
- Their fondness for the main character, as his primary goal (in the first couple of episodes, anyway) is 'get these crazy catgirl ninjas away from me', to the point where he carries them out of his house under his arms.
- Gaijin's increasing irritation as the game gets just enough things right about ninja culture to make the (far more numerous) moments where they didn't piss him off more.
OVA Bonus Episode
- The sheer audacity of someone paying $200 just to get Taka to play this game solo.
- Taka's efforts to erase this game (And the fact that he "played" it) from the collective memory of the Internet. But TV Tropes doesn't forget.